3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
datboi_with_a_soy 07.04.20 11:52 am

Is there a reason to buy dualchock 4? (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Hello, decided to recall the mw and play on the keyboard, the steering wheel does not work, I decided to buy a gamepad, of course from Sony, of course very new, but is there a point? It will work in the game? If not, what gamepad supported by the game, or what is the solution?
7 Comments
Sort by:
k
kung fu master 07.04.20

The idea is that the ds4 should work in conjunction with the emulator controller from H360, but this is not accurate. Although, there is little likelihood that it will work immediately without additional software. In General, I would recommend getting a gamepad of the xbox one's, and his build is better, and compatibility issues less.

b
bennsk 07.04.20

I play on Logitech F710.

A
A_jak 07.04.20

datboi_with_a_soy
take the best from XBOX 360, it is also a good gamepad and not have to suffer with all sorts of emulators and settings in games. Plugged it in, put the driver and began to play. But it is advisable to take the original and not some Chinese fake

U
UserDel 07.04.20

For me, the best gamepad F710 has not yet been held! The great thing about it works on all games. Well, at nemere I have played. MW works with the gamepad. And in fact before starting the game it is necessary to connect the device to verify the installation of firewood and in the game menu to control this new equipment.

D
Darkman1701 07.04.20

well I DualShock 3 play most the game normal flight, however through a program DS3 Tool

M
MarvelDC 07.04.20

Logitech F710 works everywhere without dancing with bells, is defined as a xbox gamepad.

W
Wolfram carbide 07.04.20

Yes, any gaadi where xinput is defined as korobkovskoe, there is a design under the two Ashot and what is not, and is not necessary with all sorts of left-wing prog wise.