3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SA Pr0 07.04.20 11:53 am

The Location Of North Yankton (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The main map of the game he is the type of interior of liberty city in GTA San Andreas. What North Yankton is limited, if not go for the marker, and in the other direction? What's more, impalpable texture?
32 Comments
Sort by:
S
SA Pr0 07.04.20

Here and found a way to get to North Yankton:
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/gta_5/v_gta_v_obnarugen_gorod_prizrak-91826/
Video:

I
Ivan Dyakonov_1 07.04.20

Is it possible any way to get to North Yankton in the single player mode of the game? if so, how?

X
Xx__PC-Gamer__xX 07.04.20

Unfortunately not shown on the map this city and yet it is what they call Ghost City here is his location.

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 07.04.20

Xx__PC-Gamer__xX
it is only available through the story once, if you want to get into the city put mod

P
PetrGT1999 07.04.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
Not one in Mysia in the prologue there flawlessy and in another mission

z
zombijaic 07.04.20

Xx__PC-Gamer__xX
one touch with a trainer (teleport menu)
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/grand_theft_auto_5_gta_v_chit-mod_cheat-mode_endeavour_cheat_menu-59248/

I
Ice Storm 07.04.20

You can use fighter to get there but will have to sweat.

A
Awesome Drew 07.04.20

By the way, the back of the table Welcome to Ludendorff painted the male sexual organ

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 07.04.20

I wasn't able to get there I watched a video on youtube to find out where to fly, but the plane somehow magically falls off the wing and he falls into the water.

M
Maksim Dybenko 07.04.20

Someone said at the top of the card, someone in the ocean, and I'm in GTA online included Hancock mod, and everywhere proletela, and not where no, on top of the card pers flies to the top and the camera is frozen, and the edge of the map to fly very long

R
Ryptex 29.01.21

You break down because everything is scripted there and you break down you can get from a fighter, but you have to sweat

A
Agmioli 20.01.23

Maxim Dybenko
Without trainers - no way. Because the North Yankton location itself is loaded in the south of the game map (a little further from the airport), only for the duration of those two story missions. After the completion of the story missions, she disappears, and in that place, the open sea again.

And the trainers are busy loading this location again, in the same place.

How to walk around North Yankton in a single game, instructions:

In a single game, you can install the "Menyoo trainer" trainer
, start the game, press F8 (to show the trainer menu).

Further in the menu of the trainer:

Teleport Options, and in one of the menus there is an item "North Yankton", after clicking on which, the game will load this town in the south of the map (such as Another, etc.) and teleport your player there.