3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 07.04.20 11:56 am

The sims 3 VS The sims 4 (The Sims 3)

And so:
The sims 4 has long been on the consumer market and acquired a decent set of add-ons and directories.
On this basis, it is not superfluous to ask - The sims 4 outperforms its predecessor and is the best part of the series?

Or The sims 3, out of competition and is considered the best simulator out of the line games?
42 Comments
Sort by:
W
Water Coller 07.04.20

in the Sims 4 you can't go where I want(((
as in the Sims 3!!!
already sucks!!!

|
|_Deleted_| 07.04.20

The Sims 3 much more diverse than part 4. But because of the many add-ons and open-world, on weak companies may continue. The Sims 4 is better optimized, and there is no open world, so on slower computers it is better than 3. Well, if the computer is powerful, it is better to choose the course of part 3, it is better in all 4 parts. Here.

U
Udalennyy Akkaunt 2 07.04.20

Sims 3 apart from the competition, in the sims 4 no cars, and as stated by the developers first release sims4 machines and never will be, that already spoils the game and separates it from the simulator of this genre.

L
Luk410 07.04.20

The Sims 3 taxis, and the Sims 4 with him not even close deliver. The game is kind of flawed and stupid. All add-ons by themselves, separately from the main game live, there was no transport, and open world too which gives 4-ke huge downsides. I'm personally still a no-no to do in Sims 3 and in my opinion it is the best to date part.

R
RikoChiko 07.04.20

The Sims 4 has only two advantages: multitasking Sims and nice cartoon design Sims, in the spirit of the second part.

G
GeimeR1000000000X 07.04.20

Don't know about The Sims 4 and The Sims 3, but in my opinion The Sims 2 is better I think. In the second part I played for two years, with all possible extras such as Journey (Bon Voyage), Business, Pets etc weighing more than 10 GB. In the third part I played, perhaps only on the Java platform, and the fourth never.

A
Areya 07.04.20

Play 4 and 3 of the Sims, and rightly I can say that when thinking of possibilities, freedom of character choice, etc., etc., we can safely say that the Sims 3 better than 4 parts!

B
Bombardirovschik 07.04.20

GeimeR1000000000X
but in vain have not played in 3 stages.
it weighs 30 gigs and there is very good detail of the world and the objects and characters.
plus a bunch of possibilities.

N
NickFlash1000 07.04.20

The Sims 4... the Sims 3... Guys, Yes you che? The Sims 4 really has not developed yet, and you already compare. If you look closely, the Sims 4 has no open world, loading map takes place only if it is a residential area. So for example, if you go to the Park, will be available and all the surrounding areas except the residential houses. The only thing there is the map view from the flight of birds.

Now let us think: the Sims 4 came out 3 full add-ons and multiple sets. Those things that have been added 2 times multiplies such addition or a set that was in Sims 3. An example would be vampires. Remember those poor vampires that were in the Sims 3. They didn't need to pump, was at times boring the vampires that have given us in the Sims 4. But what about owning restaurants and shops! Such things make the game more diverse than just go to city hall and buy a small restaurant and a few weeks in a row to collect a profit.
That's not counting those innovations with multitasking and cool graphics, lots of emotion, realism of the simulation

The full scope of possibilities it is possible to compare when developing the Sims 4 will be completed. That is when there will be magic, Pets, seasons, travel to different countries/time(I hope), werewolves and so on
What they did with vampires convinces me that every supernatural creature will be 100 times better than Sims 3.

For me, the main disadvantage of Sims 4 - stupid and useless directory! Slow release add-ons!
The Sims 3 - the wretchedness of every supernatural creation, because in Sims 2 they were much better. Long download, large save!(5 GB or more), poor optimization

p
pekabir 07.04.20

NickFlash1000 wrote:
about is when there will be magic, Pets, seasons, travel to different countries/time(I hope), werewolves and so on
the game in September 3 years banging, and things are there. all released Addons shit on vegetable oil

m
magister1 07.04.20

NickFlash1000
Let's compare the release date of the first additions, and their fullness.
The Sims 3-Russia - June 5, 2009.The first expansion-Russia - 18 Nov 2009 the World Adventures. A very large addition of interesting content.
The Sims 4-Russia - 4 September 2014.Russia - March 31, 2015.To work!. 3 professions. U-generosity.
That's not to mention the price.
Where co, is a new part you can make, and to announce the announcement of next year or at the end of this.

B

pakaur
the Sims 4 failed

G
GeimeR1000000000X 07.04.20

Bomber
You got me interested. Sims 2 is long gone on the computer, and so it's time to check out Sims 3, reviews just good.

B

GeimeR1000000000X
Yes it is a VERY

E
EvochkaDevochka 07.04.20

Very awaited release of the 4 parts. The Sims play since childhood. Always liked to play with dolls, and when I came across The Sims in the store, was delighted, as have been looking for something like that, but its just not there (it now have produced a lot of peers the game, and at that time was nothing like this). What can you say about the development of the game... I Can say with confidence that part 4 is not the most successful. And most annoying in every part of the existence of vampires, werewolves and even some weirdos... when the game will make it more realistic? when cleaning, washing for example? and vampirism replace, say, alcoholism? need to add times of the year, need to Sims are sick (at least in The 2: castaway mobile) AND OBYAZATELNYM to return free movement around the city., need to return the transport. Also I think that in-game some of the mission related to the free will of the Sims, it would make the game more interesting. Graphics of course not too much, especially now with the addition of Pets - Pets as something ugly drawn. but like so much in the 4th part. In short, the disadvantages pushed all the advantages of the last part. It would seem the next part should be better and more interesting, but alas.. Disappointed.

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 07.04.20

EvochkaDevochka
Therefore, since there is The sims 3! And the issue with vampires and werewolves and other junk is easily solved - just remove or not to install these additions to the game!

E
EvochkaDevochka 07.04.20

Essexplay
I didn't installed the add-on with supernatural, just as I think you could come up with something else instead, something real and vital. but, on the other hand, it is understandable why add in each part sissou this topic. because the game is designed more for children or teenagers who love the TV series and movies about vampires and all supernatural. perhaps the developers need to create and an adult version of Sims. adults also play on the computer. and if the male gamer a plethora of games for women - there is too much choice

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 07.04.20

EvochkaDevochka
Actually, games do not share a purely sexual categories. Everyone chooses based on desires and preferences. Fortunately, the games are just a huge number. And you, I'm sure not all looked.
There is a universal type of games, same The sims. Well, or Sim City Skylines and...
Can give the example of the game series Tomb Raider.
Worms New W. M. D.
So that the play ALL there is in that. And this is not a complete list of these games.

E
EvochkaDevochka 07.04.20

Essexplay
Played all the above games

in Verviers do, they look nothing like The Sims, not the genre,

and secondly, you do not understand at all.

I wrote that I would like to see The Sims as a game for adults. it's a different level and a different consumer audience

on account of the separation by sexual category - will not agree, very share. and there is a matter of taste - there are boys who play with dolls

and I do not know everything, but I have not found any games that I didn't get bored after a few hours of the game. apparently, what you're looking for I'm working on it

M
Mr.Evgeny Essex 07.04.20

EvochkaDevochka
What exactly would you like to see in the sims? (With the exception of a different kind of supernatural)