3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Dragon- 07.04.20 11:57 am

How to get a \"Spiritual Vision\"? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

In the first act not agreed with the vampire, in the end did not get this skill. In the second town, you do not want so much to replay, there is still some way to get it?
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saihonh 07.04.20

I understand the joy in Forte you can get a vision of the spirits? if Yes then don't worry later on receive!!

-
-Dragon- 07.04.20

Not written, meant in the shelter Riker dropped him, and he took it and took it back.

S
Saihonh 07.04.20

3 istochnika real Riker to. the Lich in the basement of the skull, dwarf, undead, Riker could something else there, and the house Ryker search MB after the dialogue where the source hid

S
Saihonh 07.04.20

-Dragon-
and demon hunter in the woods.

I
InSaneJeSter 07.04.20

At Fort Joy you can get vision of the spirits?

-
-Dragon- 07.04.20

InSaneJeSter
No

-
-Dragon- 07.04.20

Saihonh
So 3 there's one, meant he spell visions of spirits, and along with the exhaustion of the source rod where to get?

S
Saihonh 07.04.20

-Dragon-
remember the ritual, blood, root, Mischa and burn, so go into the woods looking for the root and povtoryaesh ritual, and voila. And my advice to you if milik is go take grenades to the elements

-
-Dragon- 07.04.20

Saihonh
the root of lumped just in case, but the ritual is not done. It is for spell exhaustion of the source or spiritual vision? And how to get spiritual vision? And then have quests went where without it not to pass.

S
Saihonh 07.04.20

-Dragon-
receive all wholesale don't wait too long, the spiritual vision is an important thing

-
-Dragon- 07.04.20

Saihonh
Thank you! Finally:)) happen to know where to find the mushroom Fox for the skeleton of the librarian Ethne? (It's the translation of the curve, she needed a book corpse explosion, you can make necromancy+fire).

E
Ex021 07.04.20

Saihonh
Can you elaborate more how to get spiritual vision? Thanks in advance

S
Saihonh 07.04.20

zarabatyvaesh, the source provides ritual and spiritual get vidinie

-
-Dragon- 07.04.20

Ex021
You need to save from the gallows (to the right of the city, sort of) Village (or whatever it is), she will come to your home, to chat, to go down to the basement and there is a ritual.

E
Ex021 07.04.20

-Dragon-
Yes, thank you. Have already figured out. Now after Stripping the cave with the creatures of darkness, all NPC attack me with cries of the Dead rose. Bug caught something. No effects I've got.

-
-Dragon- 07.04.20

Ex021
Cut all, copy the Expo:)))

E
Ex021 07.04.20

-Dragon-
Yes. Where I have quests tied to them. Generally on good it is necessary large patches to wait. A lot of bugs at the moment

G
Gratka 07.04.20

Ex021
and have to wear a mask is not an option? become a human or a dwarf