3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nechegoskazat 07.04.20 11:59 am

Text art for fans. (Fallout 3)

1. In front of me opens a door to megaton.I politely greet the Sheriff and with courtesy acquainted with other residents.I with enthusiasm and kindness are fulfilling all of their orders and generally helping this town than you can.And,over time,I acquire the reputation of a kind and sympathetic guy - everybody loves me,I believe.And,of course,upon learning about the insidious plans of Mr. Burke,I shall immediately report it to the Sheriff and ,as a consequence,see the bullet-riddled Chinese machine Burke's body on the floor of the Saloon Moriarty. Of course this incident further strengthens the confidence of citizens to me, but there's a catch... - pulse charge for detonation of the atomic bomb is still in my pocket...
2.I appear in Tenpenny tower.Cheerfully greet the chief Gustavo and nice talk with all the residents and talk with them,to indulge their racist views and represent genuine disgust when it comes to Gul.And when they met with Mr Tenpenny I'm in the most sophisticated expressions describe the Majesty of its towers,earning its trust.Gradually they begin to take me for her,because I am with a smile on my face revolve in their perverted pride society.And of course I confidently promise them what they want,namely to once and for all do away with the ghouls living in the surrounding tunnels.All my love,all I believe...I continue to smile.
3.Arriving at the tunnels,I quickly and quietly kill all the wild ghouls and go on directly to the goal of my journey - namely,to Roy Phillips. Naturally,my smooth face, makes him suspicious,but I firmly assure him that I,like him,I hate those racist pigs from Tenpenny tower, and that dialogue with them is useless.So Roy gladly dedicates me to your plan intake of wild ghouls in through the basement.Of course,I agree.We wish each other good luck and shake hands in the end - I'm going to the surface, and he leads his army through the tunnels to the tower.
4.I'm standing on the balcony of Tenpenny tower.To my right sits Alistair Tenpenny. I Express our condolences on the passing of his pet Mr. Burke and suggest to get comfortable, in order to fully enjoy the upcoming event...Then I open the metal case and push the button.The body spreads pleasant vibration caused by the blast, and on the horizon rises a huge mushroom cloud.The charge that I attached to the bomb worked without misfires.The spectacle is truly fascinating.Mr. Tenpenny dies with an expression of delight on her face...but not for long,because the barrel of my combat shotgun aimed directly at his temple.Shot.And now pieces of his skull flying height directly on the ground.I am happy,because the fun ahead.At this time ,with the basement door waiting crowd of angry ghouls led by Roy Phillips, just press the button opening the doors.That's what I do.
The next hour inside the building unfolds a truly beautiful picture.Guli is good that know no mercy.They tear off people's arms and legs,bite yer head off,gouge eyes and break bones.And those who are trying to escape from this deadly flock,we lead a swarm of water the gunfire.And believe me - rounds we do not regret.
But our prom is about to end. Tenpenny tower from the most luxurious places on the Heath turns into a dark,dirty, ruins,littered with bloody human limbs.I smile,too, Roy...I accept the gratitude from the whole team and congratulate them on their new home.They with happy faces,go to the building and I lit a cigarette,took out my railway rifle and begin to charge her crutches...
I kill them one by one - first sister of Roy,then they guard,and then the Phillips. Their heads nailed crutches rail to the walls and their bodies I collected in a pile and blow it with a grenade,so that their limbs scatter across the lobby of Tenpenny tower.
After all that fun, I go outside and inhaled the fresh morning air,look at which rises in the East the Sun and feel like my body spreads a pleasant feeling of freedom and tranquility.
PS while Walking around the ruins of megaton I,to my surprise,the survivors meet Moira brown,though not with such smooth skin.I smile and listen to all her nonsense and get the Ripper.I alternately cut off all her limbs,and the resulting bloody pile of remains I burn from the flamethrower as long as it does not stay on only a handful of charred bones))
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Simsemi 07.04.20

Krasaucheg, Cho ! And continue to play why ?

a
aKinave 07.04.20

I think you have bipolari, but it was interesting to read))