3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Vedmedev 07.04.20 12:03 pm

Is there a way to increase the character's speed? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Is there a way to increase the character's speed?
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rottan 07.04.20

Only through codes. That dude writes -
I solved the problem using player.getav speedmult . First enter this code, it will show what speed you have currently installed. After this, adjust the player speed.setav speedmult putting a positive or negative number. Then again, the enter player.getav speedmult and make sure that the speed is normal. I left 180 instead of 100, as though to escape from saber-toothed, for example, is possible. After all codes have a seat, walk a little bit and stand up.
Just checked and it works. But the value 180 for me bestroute. And can less put.
By the way, originally I was 95.

S
Sorento NSK 07.04.20

and, you can find a boots of speed by completing the quest. The speed is supersonic, even the image changes

K
Kyubi 07.04.20

353Accord353
I have these boots in the game are not met, they are only in Morrowind I came across.

S
Sorento NSK 07.04.20

Kyubi
I cave a woman released from captivity and she gave me these boots.

n
nordwind24 07.04.20

Vladislav Vedmedi
put mod athletics you can develop running, jumping and so on. Lorne is more than code. and can I ask a mod to put the running and jumping for what you want size.

L
L0neWanderer 07.04.20

So there is enchantment, I took the easy set, dumping enchantment, gained Grand soul gems(filled) and charmed the whole set + ring + amulet = big increase in speed.

S
SlavDed 07.04.20

I know a better way! Download the perk increasing the speed of the shot with two hands (Sori, can't remember how to call it), Find a knife (Located near the East Empire company warehouse in Solitude, on the 2nd floor of the shop, which sits Vittoria Vici. Lies on the plate near the loaf of bread on the box.) and fork (Krasnovodsk In the den on the table in front of the furnace), use the cry of Elemental Fury and use power attack. Your character will run very fast!

S
SKVERNING1 07.04.20

Comrades!, and jump height to increase SE in Skyrim? And zadolbali already in every stone and fence upiratsya!