3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PG_CrazyPunk 07.04.20 12:05 pm

What to pump for the two rods? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Actually, the question in the title. Do I need to pump Two weapon to increase the damage from two wands?
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Etrock 07.04.20

download Two weapon for damage and intelligence

P
PG_CrazyPunk 07.04.20

Here, thank you!

G
GG4 07.04.20

PG_CrazyPunk
What's the point? OD will be off in 2 times more better with one rod vlupit 2 times than 1 time in two, and in the left hand take the shield for protection.

B
Bastarder 07.04.20

PG_CrazyPunk
Actually, the question in the title. Do I need to pump Two weapon to increase the damage from two wands?

Have twin rods magician is meaningless, since the value of the magic damage from them (basic attack) is much less than damage from skills and not depend on intelligence. The more inappropriate pumping of duals. Another thing is the twin daggers that determine the physical damage of DD - the dagger man. There is a pumping pair of arms are mandatory for reducing the penalty on damage and increase avoidance of melee. Plus the buns on them for a critical hit (up to 40% in total).

P
PG_CrazyPunk 07.04.20

Bastarder
Yes, I noticed that the man's dagger inflicts pretty decent damage. But then what to give the mage? Pyrokinetic+geomancy to him.

O
OrisLumenis 07.04.20

If we are talking about a combat mage focused on damage two rod mast HEV. And damage to the rods themselves are not important, and need them for +10% chance to crit and talent original magic plus it is very desirable for +5% lifesteal. I have a DD MAG under the buff of necromancy (the inability to die for two moves), he carried the all. Lightning is generally overpowering sang on 3 fission source. Throw it and he's three moves hit all enemies in the area with a large radius. In the final battle no one has survived a second turn in the tactics under this is ripe. The main build - up- aeroterra, art of murder (acceleration Krit damage), intelligence and a bit of perception, and of the clothes of kritsana more and in my case, the resist lightning (or fire in your case to stand up on the surface of normal fire) + Aero and murder. Well, if in a zipper to go then it is very desirable to put the amulet on the immunity to stun", so in water charged with lightning all go to stun you, too. And with this amulet at all IMBA.