3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tT5wF 07.04.20 06:13 pm

Bug on Cain, how to do? (Diablo 2)

In General, the subject of how to make what would Cain have always identified the objects?
23 Comments
Sort by:
w
wojok 07.04.20

not seen Cain's which did not identify the items , except that in the cage ...

n
nwn2030 07.04.20

tT5wF
Release the old man, Herod.

V
VeselbIu 07.04.20

21 day identify his charge, then he will be free...

w
wojok 07.04.20

tT5wF
could you please explain the situation when he does not ? or when it stops doing so

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

admin, washed down to their identi immediately when you touch a player its carcass!!!

r
redoolf 07.04.20

admin, washed down to their identi immediately when you touch a player its carcass!!!
This simplification of the gameplay, this will not do.

21 day identify his charge, then he will be free...
This is wrong. In today's world is the opposite - first kind of service is given for free, and then it suddenly becomes paid. And try to do it as quietly as possible, they say just write off from the account and all without any notification. So love to make providers of Internet, cable, mobile (Hello, Beep), etc.
By the way, good idea as innovation. If the type has ever appealed to Cain, he gives the player on the subscriber, and he always deducted the gold from the chest. And if you end gold begins to take the items. And this is not a simplification of the gameplay, so can be washed down. You need to be in the trend.

p
pirya 07.04.20

redoolf
If the service order does not specify that it is given for free for some period and then it becomes paid, it is imposed service. You can sue the company.

A
ALEX_FORUM 07.04.20

Obsessed
Yes cool theme xD

V
VeselbIu 07.04.20

redoolf
Uncles we have 2000 as it is now

r
redoolf 07.04.20

offtopa, so it is true, just what it means not specified? As a rule, all specified. There is an agreement for the provision of services which have links to prices in those there are a lot of small text, listing packages, which are described elsewhere, links to more General multi-page rules, etc., etc. What percentage of people that subscribes to this, read all this? More often indicate that they can change the terms with notice via the website or newspaper (lol), and the continued use of the service will be deemed a consent.
It is also modern trick. All this is prepared by lawyers to cover all sides. The fact that the money is returned to someone is purely to do not open this topic, so to speak, strictly according to the law do not have to.

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

And if you end gold begins to take the items
redoolf, the Admins that such bespridel!!! SEIU play I think I'll go smoke, come have rassujdeniya me,well, killing I climb in your sundong and glass unbelievers!!!
THERE ИНИГМИ1!!! UTB campaign for Cicero! But I bot NOT RUNNING!!! What ie took? Only collected and Hello! YAH I DID NOT RUN THE BOT!!! Bi wanted to know WHO will RETURN ENIGMO??? Or necr 95 lvl Eni which I got beat admin and he took? or who??? account name: Jesika_N_K

p
pirya 07.04.20

redoolf
Well, Yes, it is. By accepting the agreement, subscribe for such chips.

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

Uncles we have 2000 as it is now
VeselbIu, and planet Earth though?

V
VeselbIu 07.04.20

Obsessed
Yes

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

VeselbIu, well, it's good! )

K
KISfly 07.04.20

To Cain identify for free, you need to buy the server an activation key to it.

T
Thraex pig 07.04.20

Obsessed
I have a Cain for their services the last time he took currency in the year 2000 ,in Diablo 1))

H
Herzeleidmann 07.04.20

KISfly
not so interesting when all will buy once and all. this simplification of the gameplay.
access to the service open only for the current day after confirmation of affixing at least ten Lucica under the posts Firka
and fee... 10 identifications per day - pool, 25 - um, a 60 - small...

P
Pavel Abakumov 07.04.20

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote:
And if you end gold begins to take the items
redoolf, the Admins that such bespridel!!! SEIU play I think I'll go smoke, come have rassujdeniya me,well, killing I climb in your sundong and glass unbelievers!!!
THERE ИНИГМИ1!!! UTB campaign for Cicero! But I bot NOT RUNNING!!! What ie took? Only collected and Hello! YAH I DID NOT RUN THE BOT!!! Bi wanted to know WHO will RETURN ENIGMO??? Or necr 95 lvl Eni which I got beat admin and he took? or who??? account name: Jesika_N_K
Quotations broadcasts xD

P
Pavel Abakumov 07.04.20

Herzeleidmann
Cheaper scrolls on normal farm some creeps.