3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kazanlogon 03.10.19 01:26 am

Easter eggs and secrets [spoilers] (Far Cry 5)

Well lads, so we waited for finally, the fifth part of Far Cry, which means it's time to rasterbate the game bit by bit, looking into the most hidden corners of the district hope. As we all know Yubiki like Rockstar, I like to leave in their games any kind of odinochki as their creations, and colleagues on the shop floor, as well as distinguished films. And they, I assure you, more than enough.
I suggest not to create a bunch of those, and put all the Easter eggs and Secrets in Far Cry 5 in this thread. Of the most interesting will form a cap. Highly recommend more to describe your findings to the rest of it was interesting to visit these places.
Secret ending
The first Easter eggs meets in the first 10 minutes of the game. And sends it to the Far Cry series, which has opened to enter an alternative secret ending. It happened with the fifth part, which can be completed (not counting the Intro) in just 5 minutes. All you need to do is not to arrest the Father of the CID.
Spoiler
Creepy Easter eggs from the movie IT. Liked the reference and vidosik
Spoiler
Secret mission. As I understand it, this quest does not appear anywhere until it will start :) Under the spoiler - the SPOILER.
Spoiler
Aliens and crop circles
Spoiler
FAR CRY BLOOD DRAGON
Spoiler
A leap of Faith from Assassin's Creed
Spoiler
Yeti, Bigfoot. It Yubiki Suva in almost all games in the series :)
Spoiler
Vaas from Far Cry 3
Spoiler
Head in the pipe. Even the author of the video asks viewers what that means?
Spoiler
36 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShiHou 03.10.19

Well, now you can not play it please.
Thanks, man.

g
grovarian 03.10.19

The secret ending was also under spoiler to remove it, the Lovers find themselves do not appreciate, in the eyes throws )

m
minooz 03.10.19

There are a lot of phrases of Easter eggs at the NPC. For example, after purchases in the store cars a La Chevy samaro, PS said, Transformirovalsya. A reference to Bumblebee

C
ColonelJason 03.10.19

Some kinoosao:
The job about the aunt-sniper, which is stuck in the Church and prevent the fanatics to desecrate three graves, is grace in the fire. Reference to aldovea the sitcom, in which a single mother raising three children.
Bullish IIC hungry to cook, his pigtail and name - Casey, refers to the hero S. Segal from the movie Seizure.
The description of the gun 44 Magnum contains It's still the most powerful handgun in the world... a reference to the famous replica of Clint Eastwood from Dirty Harry.

O
OGAG 03.10.19

And Elon is also here:

S
SpartanSoap 03.10.19

About consultantto do something found mention of the alleged nuclear warheads? Because the term best ending with nuclear destruction is not particularly happy.

B
Bobrik0903 03.10.19

There is also a mission with Willis HUNTLEY , who met us in Far Cry 3 and 4(you can find in the valley)

O
OGAG 03.10.19

Formed a strange square on the map.Nothing remarkable in that place there but NEXT nahodyaschegosya stash.

D
Danny Date 03.10.19

There is a reference to the Warhammer universe (perhaps left by the localizers, did not check). In the description of armor-piercing ammunition for gun in the store there is a record: More holes in the armor of God for holes in the armor!, that is a reference to one of the gods of Chaos - Khorne, namely the phrase his followers: More blood for the Blood God!.

A
Alerondel 03.10.19

There still is a hotel with a Ghost , do not know to whom is the Ghost not seen , but the music changed as to enter the house (the Outpost by the way) and there is a locked door (hacking) on the second floor.

a
atmaROZ 03.10.19

INTERACTIVE MAP OF THE COUNTY HOPE
Where are the collectibles and where the outposts of sectarian and other key points that you may have not yet found.
To EXPLORE...
Спойлерhttps://far-cry.ubisoft.com/game/ru-RU/world-map/index.aspx?ncid=108-2718---1-eml-31-31-TriggerFC5worldmap--15-1--0318-6----_C2W___TriggerFC5worldmap_ID56401

A
AminaSoda 03.10.19

Found a bus with room 412, a reference to the film (or real event) where a man survived in that bus in Alaska. The truth is there is room on the bus was 142, but if you change the numbers sometimes all the rules )

Where I do not remember there in it a note and about the cache.

ps: well, probably I'm just mistaken such a bus a whole bunch in the game and all of such number )0

G
Gunslinger93 03.10.19

Found RPG-7V most simple without rail with mechanical sight. Rpgsi the same as they were in the 3rd and 4th part of the series. Who cares how to find it read below:
Find the area of the Church ewe lambs of God(where snipers African-American) left on the map will lead the way to the abandoned tunnel. Near the ruins of the tunnel is a truck and near the right door of the pickup is RPG-7V.
ATTENTION: the store is not otobrazhaetsya, you can find only in this place.

m
mrdudell17 03.10.19

Here in the beginning, when your grandfather rescues, and you come out of the bunker is 100% a reference to Stalker. Moreover, the gameplay of the game is very similar

d
dimoha12312 03.10.19

when the generator is switched on the teleporter have a gel that running to him and you're transported there with him and show muddy inoplanetyanina

X
XShow 03.10.19

Not that that would be Easter eggs, but there is a location on the island of Faith is a pizza bar called 8 Bit, so if you go into it you will see all their mercenaries who go and interact with each other

B
Bumblebee99 03.10.19

The people, and the topic is bound saves to the account solved? Came from your Akka, I thought I will continue on(there half passed on the other Akka, threw the files so on), but it is not working :with Or this thing both Assassins?(although, there sort of was your to put). Who knows, prompt, please:

A
AminaSoda 03.10.19

Bumblebee99
The saves are tied to the account and will only work on it. They cannot be transferred in any way ) So a new game)00

Z
ZasraneZZZ 03.10.19

guys, not looking Easter eggs because I do not want to spoil, but the question is - found a nest of pterodactyl (BIG nest in the mountains) this is all the Easter eggs or is there some quest hunting with this joke?
PS sorted out, you have a side quest about eagles Nature Provides Gifts of nature.

G
Gunslinger93 03.10.19

Who found or received a suit cultist?