3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 07.04.20 06:18 pm

Poll: Which mods, in Your opinion, is the best for Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The bottom line:
Make a rating of the best mods for the Witcher. A list with descriptions( in the form of a blog or topic on the forum - not yet decided) will appear on this website later.As is the idea of putting some Assembly mods, again with descriptions of each part of the Assembly. Two versions of assemblies that already have( both working for patch 1.12.1, the last version of steam-Gog,no descriptions yet), one in development(non-working, also without descriptions and conflicts mods not solved - smoke theme).There is also a build working mods for version 1.10(outdated).
Goal:
In connection with the above I need the opinion of the players and users of this website (the target audience after all!) about the mod, which positively affect the balance, gameplay and appearance of the game, to provide an overall picture and adding the best mods(which I could miss) in my future reviews.
Task:
Write in comments the names of the mods that you liked ,you played or which seem interesting in themselves. References are not required, just need the name in the original language( so easier to find), or at least the name of the mod folder********* of your folder with the game.
Do not need:
No need to write about the quality of the game ,compare it to other game projects, to talk about the mods for the Witcher that they spoil the balance, or not needed, or normal mods and other flood and offtopic. Please do not abuse the topic! It is created with a specific purpose(read above about the purpose, essence and task) and is not intended for debate or other trolling. Will be understanding!
Thanks in advance to all responded.
39 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 07.04.20

go to nexus -> mods open up the top->......... top mods

personally, I have something like that
Spoiler

C
Chemee93 07.04.20

Preparations - mod changes the system of replenishment of potions, oils, as well mutations, all this must be done only in meditation before a fire, etc. Me personally it goes in, adds a bit of hardcore,
Witcher 2 Gear - for those who just irritate the vanilla armor (except for sets of schools). Mod changes the texture of the armor on the ones that were in Witcher 2.

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 07.04.20

Chemee93
lookaway
AlexOmen
-S. E. R. G. E. Y.-
Took note of. On the most part heard a few have in the Assembly.The rest will see. Thanks for the info!
Stribogg
Stribogg
I agree, friend! Nice to see that there are competent, understanding people and not bydlovaty insolent with templates instead of their own opinions, pishushih nonsense! Thank you for your interesting opinion and the competent, persuasive writing thereof, it was a pleasure to read. And for others who are watching this topic - do not hesitate to be literate, is in these times the real achievement!
And truly ashamed to be one of the herd of sheep and repeat the stupid and the opinions of others, as some particularly stubborn unsubscribe...

R
RiseSoma 07.04.20

Put like that on older versions place Gerald CRIS runs cool.again would can't find che no where.

K

koles2015
This is done by the console))) the Only mod that this requires that the Debug Console Enabler... Only the voice is male)))

R
RiseSoma 07.04.20

nigga40000
thank you

K

koles2015
Put mod cloud.mail.ru/public/L1gt/qcCmXf2xh open the console and write:
Ciri -Change character on Cirillo
Geralt is to Change the character to Geralt

R
RiseSoma 07.04.20

nigga40000
I do not have Kingdom link

K
K.e.k.s 07.04.20

Like Geralt Human Doppler. The most interesting to me. You can play for whoever you want.

K

K. e.k.s
Not seen this, must see.THANK you!

S
Sam_FisherPG 07.04.20

Absolute Camera - you can set any camera as you like.

P
Popolam 07.04.20

Rather, for greater comfort, use the following:
Better then icons(russian) - writing on the icons of the oils/potions/infusions/bombs
Stack Your Items In one inventory slot fits 999 instead of 100 items
Level Cap Increase Increases the max level to 200.
Fix Euphoria Mutation - just In case)
Auto apply oils - Here is clear, but there are claims to it. Machine misses only when entering the battle. If the fight is long and the oil ends with the sword dry. And it seems to arachnomorpha wrong smears.
And even with such a small amount of mods you can ogresti different neponyatki. For example, the mod could not knock achivku the riddle of the coroner.

P
Popolam 07.04.20

K. e.k.s wrote:
I would suggest these mods:
- Jump in Shallow Water (Allows you to jump in the shallows. Personally, I'm annoyed that Geralt can not quickly out of the water).
- Galloping In Cities (Allows you to move quickly on a horse in the city).
- High Quality Faces (Well, here I think it is clear why. On the nexus there are screenshots for comparison).
- Common Eyes (the eyes of the characters become more beautiful. And the mod doesn't make them unnatural colors as others).
- More Shadows (Adds the shadows from different objects, which in the original was not).
These mods definitely will not spoil the impression of the passing game, and even improve it.

Here are a few useful, but here everyone chooses how someone like that:
- No Dirty Lens Effect (Removes the circles that appear from the rain and if you look at a bright light).
- Remove Low health Effect" and"Toxicity - Clean Face and Screen (I do Not like all sorts of mud and similar effects on the screen, they only distract during the fight. These mods will help to move them).
- Auto Apply Oils (auto add oils on swords).
Sorry, had a quote from another topic. It is interesting to try)

K

Finally released the final patch ,GOTI edition and no more of this hassle with pumping and adapting mods to each other over and over again with each new patch. I actually do this, and it was waiting for)))
Soon we will collect more assemblies to the game version 1.31. With YOUR wishes. Wait, who cares...

T
T.T.G 07.04.20

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project
http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1021/?

E
Ega Nikitika 07.04.20

nigga40000
AMM and Console

K

Thanks for the links, I'll look )))

g
greg5000 07.04.20

Who cares... without sweetfx

W
Widukind 07.04.20