3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I F 03.10.19 03:33 am

The more you play the more the game crashes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello,didn't know where to go.I have a problem:system(intel core i5-7400,MSI Geforce GTX 1050ti 4gb x gaming),the game is the Witcher 3.The more you play the more the game crashes.In the first days after installation, played on the ultra,later the game started to fly and I started to lower the graphics settings.And now even the minimum can't play.The game crashes to desktop without error.Sometimes it'll play 10 minutes, and flew,and now after playing the minute the game crashes.How to solve???System is weak?Game reinstalled 3 times with different Repack.Help.Thanks in advance
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salfus 03.10.19

something is stopping after days playtime something set? On the repak windows so Bitter was the theme on different games for Windows here on PG spread. Try to roll back if put what

K
Kraicher 03.10.19

AND F
Which version of the game? I play 1.31, with Reworked HD 10.0, and many mods and everything is fine.

a
alt_engel 03.10.19

AND F
Tell me, which version of the drivers for the video card you have installed at the moment? (this is important)

c
cheezette 03.10.19

AND F
The Repack is very unstable crap. I advise all the same to partake of in the direction of license, but if it will fly, the case at the software level of the PC, video card driver, as an option, and their very important time to upgrade, plus the system itself(OS) may have schools.

W
Wolf_7491 03.10.19

AND F
if the game crashes then you need to do the following: 1) Make sure all files downloaded (it happens that some files negoychevitsa) 2) Go into the content folder and delete the file metadata.store and 3) in the bin folder, delete folder, ddi, and go to the folder bin/x64 and delete the file gog.dll (all further just it, the game always launch from the folder, or shortcut)

o
oleg199966 03.10.19

Update the drivers and install all versions of NET Framework.

R
ReXSniper 03.10.19

Not sure what piece of hardware is the problem? Stress tests of memory, percent, vidyuhi?

S
Sprintin 03.10.19

look version Windows, to version Repack!
needs standards to go on the 1050, at least without crashes.

B
BigN1ck 03.10.19

About repkow and licenses.
Oh, I don't know. I have a license Gogh, but playing on the Repack from Khattab. And why? And because, when you run the Gog version of the Witcher will increase 5 seconds in task Manager and disappears. Net framework, vcredist and directx are the last, the wood on vidyuhi adrenalin 19.5.2 (rx 570). Dancing with a tambourine on the type of reinstallation, perekachivanie spent. Prompt people kind how to fix this trouble

a
airstorm 03.10.19

AND F
Very good question asked ReXSniper
ReXSniper wrote:
Stress tests of memory, percent, vidyuhi?