3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JesperSky 03.10.19 03:33 am

Gamepad (Split/Second)

The controller in this game actually supported? I ChillStream settings control it! Have used it in almost any game is determined.. Without a gamepad to play, well, fuck)
74 Comments
Sort by:
k
kelnik.alex 03.10.19

WILDLY IZVINAUS HOW TO GET INTO THE SETTINGS AND CONFIGURE THE JOYSTICK

S
SpeedDemon476 03.10.19

There is an app Saitekовский gamepad plugged in? there is a split, no!

H
HyperXStream 03.10.19

I have here and no problems.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Chillstream IMHO garbage, there's no vibration. I tried to play without vibration in the Shift, Grid, S/S, Dirt 2, really 30% of the fun is lost. In Split/Second really captures the spirit when something huge explodes and begins to crumble gamepad in the hands of a coward like behind the wheel holding up, so as in other races when the crash is so jitteriness really an accident when driving on the road is feel.

s
salamvaso 03.10.19

And I have two wireless Logitech set up without problems and the first and second only when one is played, the joystick works fine but when the two that no one reacts

B
Bujny_Slavik 03.10.19

How to configure pad from Genius ?

S
SnowNT 03.10.19

I have a logitech f510 with a switch for XInput and DirectInput, the strange thing is that as Input in the menu you can not pad to scroll, but as switched to direct it's recognized without any problems even with the vibration, but in other games (mafia 2 for example) it is recognized only when Ginput. is this normal? PS pad is very comfortable and worth 1000R, so all I recommend)

S
Sonnyy Bot 03.10.19

bought Jaworski joy,blah all the games can see it and in this no,XS...

B
Bloody Devil 03.10.19

The people , well I have not read speedlink . Can you recommend something or explain step by step what to do .

S
Sonnyy Bot 03.10.19

SnowNT
Aha ha that's all of us now,t e owners Amurskogo iconpackage not see the split second on the incidence of the coffin...only if you reassign it,damn I also wanted to take ф510 but at the last moment Jaworski took....but negley in any case....

S
Sonnyy Bot 03.10.19

Bloody Devil
and if you tried,bro,just choose in the options-Joypad of course, and just assign buttons to Joss clatter on them(click on the Joss-a enter remember) and play Pade-you just have to go to settings control-choose the controller and remap the buttons.....

B
Bloody Devil 03.10.19

GOAHEAD
So after the game stupidly does not see the joystick . But still I tried as you say but it's still no reaction to joystick for PC su .

H
HeliosNR 03.10.19

---found a solution to the problem with non-working gamepads on the splitskrin---
spices zaregalsya to write
the game controllers have seen, and I could play the single on the controller but the split screen was only on the keyboard. well, the controller worked only in settings where the keys are appointed in the game (in single player, again)
there is partial gamepad support. in General, full support I was able to bust. !what is important - then in the menu controller both are working.
perhaps it is not the only solution, but I got this:
set up the controllers through the Xbox gamepad emulator x360ce where all the instructions (it is necessary to configure all, click save, and then copy-paste to throw the file prog in the root of the game you want to emulate. emulation is automatically enabled when you start the game, if the files in the folder are present. in General, it is easy to understand)

BUT in order for gamepads plowed full in THAT particular match (in the other I have and everything worked as it should through this program), we still have to press an extra button :)
there should be in the prog this even further in the tab options window hook mode choose compatibility. with such settings it worked
But in the game itself, when you choose machines players need to select and confirm the joysticks, which are going to use. or there is a keyboard/joystick, joystick/Claudia, Claudia/Claudia etc. then it works

a
alexsandr644 03.10.19

HeliosNR
thank you. most interesting is that from the Xbox joystick does not see (I have wireless) and the PS3 went without any additional settings.

c
campo 03.10.19

Set up a normal two gamepads only after put advanced -> combine into -> one and two, respectively, for each gamepad; game -> settings - > hook mask -> at the same time chose COM, DI, PIDVID, LL; XInput -> 32-bit v1.3; DInput -> 32-bit. When you start the game dead, though, and beep enabled, but in the menu both the controller and the splitskrin all the rules. Control settings already put in the game.