3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yok0o 07.04.20 06:34 pm

Fair PvP Cup Season 7 (Diablo 2)

Congratulations to the winners of the tournament:
1st place - ge ( progon )
2 - pk ( dobir )
3rd place - eleganza

Launching the seventh tournament in the series Fair PvP Cup!
Tournament сеткаhttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B7CGHAOelEOCG5zobPGuF6ESsZ5EOe3eg1htrn_t_-I/edit?usp=sharing
The tournament will be held according to the rules of Fair Pvp.
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/server/pravila_fair_pvp-211528/
The format of the - checkerboard ( each against each ).
The time of the 02.12.17 - 03.12.17 . The collection starts at 17: 00 each game day. The second day is not for those who may not be at first, but in case you do not have time to play all duel. Those who did not attend on Saturday can come.
Points will be awarded for winning unique meetings bo5 ( 3 wins ). The first 3 prize places will be awarded prizes, first 10 receive bonus pvp ladder points.
A controversial situation ( equal number of points among the contenders for the prize ) will be addressed by a series of duel with the anti-passive changes in the bo7 format ( 4 wins ).
If you suspect the participant to use third-party programs ( maphack ) the moderator may request a screen of the open card from the participant. In this case, it is forbidden to leave the game to confirm the moderator of the receiving screen. In the case of the disclaimer screen is given disqualification from the event.

Participation in tournament is free, with the traditional collection of mortgages ( Ist rune ). Deposits will be returned upon completion of tournament for those participants who have played all their duel. In case of no show the collateral goes to the prize pool next tournament.
To participate in the tournament must submit a Deposit and apply in the traditional way:
1. Character name
2. Game account
3. Character build

To take deposits need to 01.12.17 (pm Dynamix, fcr, pvp) . To change which character you are taking part you can also to 01.12.17.

For violation of the rules will be awarded a technical loss or, in extreme cases, disqualification.

Prize Fund:
1st place - runes Vex Gul
2nd place - Vex rune
3rd place - Gul rune

Participants of the tournament:
1. bravo_ama *jeepers_1 / bow-lite zon
2. Niac *hed2 / blizzard sorc
3. OA *AO / DuDu ( xixa ) - failed to appear
4. iVi *pk / spider sin ( pirya ) - failed to appear
5. pk *vy / bonemancer
6. He *g-01 / blizzard sorc - disqualified
7. h-o *o-h / bonemancer
8. T-Wolf *Trololo_3000 / wolf barb
9. Radiate *s-m / spider sin ( mawka ) - failed to appear
10. Necromoc *magnys70 / bonemancer
11. ge *ge- / bvc ( progon )
12. vQv-III *torkvepvp / v/t
13. holly_dolly *holly_dolly / bowazon
14. xbalanquee *wind-druid / DuDu - failed to appear
15. Eleganza *lyv1 / fire es sorc
111 Comments
Sort by:
H
Herzeleidmann 07.04.20

1. Kymyakys
2. sparkax
3. ench bow sorca

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

3. ench bow sorca
Herzeleidmann, I'll bet on you!!

A
All_Blacks 07.04.20

Prohibited the use skill Teleport when using Widowmaker.
Udachki to you:D

y
yok0o 07.04.20

All_Blacks
na samom dele firkosorkam po pravilam fair mnogo 4ego zapreweno, naprimer precasti i poison charmi

A
Allres 07.04.20

Radiate
*s-m
Spider

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

yok0o, and why, and so if they kill anyone can't? I am fircosoft (not FIRC! D) wrote that in his Pala shmalyaet-shmalyaet, and Regener faster.

y
yok0o 07.04.20

The new rule of the tournament:
If you suspect the participant to use third-party programs ( maphack ) the moderator may request a screen of the open card from the participant. In this case, it is forbidden to leave the game to confirm the moderator of the receiving screen. In the case of the disclaimer screen is given disqualification from the event.
On the basis of the rules of fair pvp : the moderator is obliged to keep order and compliance with the rules of Fair PvP players (as well as the General rules of the server)..

A bit of lyrics. Today there was a fight between the plan de Corones. and Piraeus under Jah. Because some participants repeatedly been seen with the use of third party programs, I decided to ask for screenshots of the cards to check for the presence of advantages ( triangles ). As expected, Pera refused to provide the screen ( was before last season when we played with him at the rune, and agreed to throw screens cards after fight on a forum and even then he did not hesitate to throw to the forum screen to open a map ( Yes, that river )). He later admitted that he opened a third-party program and it is ready to provide a screenshot with the new cards or reconnect for this. In the end the disqualification for the first time, but it was awarded to one defeat after exiting the game during duel and play normally, after 40 minutes, started with a score of 1-0.

In the future, all suspected ( burn actually is very simple ) will be requested screenshots from MX to check. Give honest PVP!
I hope the administration will soon introduce an amendment to the overall fair pvp rules.

a
annortheone 07.04.20

That is previous was conducted without this rule? Nays moderation. Guys, why are you on this rune overthrown?

H
Herzeleidmann 07.04.20

then desync would prohibit

S
Somberlain 07.04.20

About the river the city - it defaults to fully open. Without MX. Just few people know about it, because the last time she was seen without third-party software, when the single Polenov was beaten with a stick. Therefore, all you need to do a cheater - just download MX before sending the screenshot. You can think of some other way of determining cheating, but why finally turn pvp into a circus? The players are in equal conditions, as this program is for each player, and to use it or not - he decides for himself. Most are using. Can do it and win without it - well, plus CDA and karma.
This I mean that against strong opponent MX does not provide useful information during combat operations and normal players don't use them. What is it in pvp? Watch which way the enemy of despait? Sitting someone in trapsh or just ran out of mana for teleport? There is not without MX without keyboard to kill.

ps. Nicely, the final rules should be published BEFORE the registration all the players, not add them on the go. It is clear, of course, that my tournament, my rules, but still.

yok0o wrote:
Today there was a fight between the plan de Corones. and Piraeus under Jah
Who won?

p
pirya 07.04.20

The game was on zhah rune. After putting the bet a moderator decided to come up with a new rule pvp, to be thrown off screen ostensibly against chitting. First post there is no such authority, you are not obligated to send anyone anything. I refused to reply post - I scored an automatic defeat. Moderator specially created new conditions after passing runs. Ie moderator threw zhah rune - that's so), Or did not in equal battle, and 1 point awarded to the opponent. Obviously, it would be right and fair to warn you in advance or give the opportunity to take the wager, in connection with conditions change. But in response - I'm a moderator, what you want to do and how I want, and make - it shouldn't be. Further, following conditions, the other way I was not - I started the duel already 0-1. The moderator wrote that after the duel will need to provide screenshots of him too - that was not done!

y
yok0o 07.04.20

Sоmberlain
Dober viigral
Sоmberlain wrote:
against a strong opponent MX does not provide useful information
there is a duel in which decides precisely positioning.
As an example, Asya vs Bonera. Boehner sees all traps on the map and no flies in them, as he sees all the spirits. In this duel the most part solves this, and not some negativoscope chanaki.
It would be good to write about it before checking in BUT we do because the participants do not violate the server rules, right? They rule and will not notice.

T
T-Fox 07.04.20

pirya
Well, if you had nothing to hide, then the screen would you off. And if you chitarist in pvp, don't count on the goodwill of the local audience to you. Admin, I think, too, the meeting will not go. Give the era of fair pvp, really honest.

y
yok0o 07.04.20

pirya
Server rules are as follows:
It is forbidden to use any programs that interfere in gameplay: MapHack, DiskHack, LoseBot, NameSpoofer and more.
The rules of fair pvp says:
The moderator is obliged to keep order and compliance with the rules of Fair PvP players (as well as the General rules of the server)..
In the game, after the request to provide a screenshot of the map you clearly said that it is ready to provide a screenshot on the new map, this you open. You admitted yourself that you have activated d2me ( all screens correspondence saved in case of important negotiations ).
In the end, so as to provide a screen without triangles you had to reconnect, for leaving the game during a duel ( both go was written ) you lose awarded according to the rules of fair pvp : 6. Quitting a game counts as a defeat.

And Yes, earlier, when in doubt I have asked for screenshots of the maps, this was not a problem, honest players have nothing to hide.
My position is that information about the location of the traps / missiles gives a far greater advantage than absorb or use of the seventeenth banks with mana. As the moderator of the duel I have created the most objective conditions for judging the pvp.

With the administration as negotiations with regards to this kind of checks since you can not no other way to define cheating. And with open map pvp can be done without the moderators, nothing to change.

p
pirya 07.04.20

T-Fox
No cheats ever used. Ban for cheats, it is the task of the administration. The moderator accused me of cheating, but the evidence he had. The words of the moderator: Ready to put moderku that you chierici. So now, I think I was banned for cheats, either withdraw moderator privileges from *-pvp

y
yok0o 07.04.20

pirya
pirya wrote:
The moderator accused me of cheating, but the evidence he was not
On our resource there is a presumption of guilt, not of innocence. I do not remember, that someone prove something to the players.
If I lose moderki, you will not be upset. It has no meaning if it is not possible to objectively judge the duel.

S
Somberlain 07.04.20

Boehner sees all traps on the map and no flies in them, as he sees all the spirits.
Duel strong necro strong and assy is a different scenario. You can endlessly dwell on the subject, but that's not the point.
Hypothetically passive ACCA and NCR from your example, I can use third-party software both, and a screenshot of the card will not allow you to detect the use of the MX if it was unloaded. Might even put them at a disadvantage, if used both, and one does not know how to turn it off at the time of the screenshot. In this case, it is much more honest would be to accept that all participants use it.

y
yok0o 07.04.20

Sоmberlain wrote:
Might even put them at a disadvantage, if used both, and one does not know how to turn it off at the time of the screenshot
As far as I know, if the map is already open, only relog allows you to upload MX.
Sоmberlain wrote:
In this case, it is much more honest would be to accept that all participants use it.
It is unlikely to legalize.

O
Obsessed 07.04.20

Give the era of fair pvp, really honest.
to upload a MH before sending the screen
T-Fox, truly honest it will be when ADMIN will ban for using prohibited programs, not on screen guesses. if caporusso could make a warning about drinking potions, bans acts of questionable skills in the game console fair, what prevents to discuss this, to decide and implement it here? I, as the observer from the interesting.

p
pirya 07.04.20

yok0o
We are all for fair pvp. Before you hand over the rune, the player agrees with the applicable rules fair pvp. If the moderator introduced new terms, the player can refuse to pvp and take the bet, the more serious the rune. To gather information on the screenshot and use it to identify unauthorized cheats moderator. How you had to do in advance to discuss this topic with the administration, to introduce new rules, and then use them in pvp, but not
on the contrary!