3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killycrok 07.04.20 06:36 pm

Optimization (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

Do you think the game is well optimized, it's just there schedule is a little different from part 1 ?
272 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vert 07.04.20

bosser2407
I'm talking about that helped me to GTX970 (as in TCA). Your 2 780ti with three gigs I'm not interested.

K
Krrrva 07.04.20

bosser2407
in sli the video memory is not doubled

A
Alex36320 07.04.20

970 is stable at 60!)

f
fox345 07.04.20

Vitaliy Yaroslavtsev
I СТОИТ980 G FORCE 6 CORE PROCESSOR 32 GIG OF RAM. ON ULTRA STILL IN SOME PLACES SLOW.

b
bosser2407 07.04.20

Rusik
So I'm about the same. On my 3 GB no lag on max textures

f
fox345 07.04.20

bosser2407
IT TURNS ON THE OTHER. IF YOU HAVE AN ULTRA THERE IS NO PROBLEM.

R
RomanAleshin68 07.04.20

saa0891
Yes, yesterday once I noticed that if the textures on ultra, can be friezes and drawdown. High I have this problem no. Of course, fps is more or less playable, if your settings God of war looks better, but still expected more from the port on the PC. Still, she has problems with optimization.

m
mister611 07.04.20

Vitaliy Yaroslavtsev
you need 6 gigs of VRAM
- this is where the conclusions are strange ? How many have played until, high game used 3300 MB of VRAM cents on all MAX settings with all the improvements in Full, only the MSAA. No lag and hang.

V
Vert 07.04.20

mister611
the Incentive a lot of time writing. Here's an example of one of the subjects: With the monitoring VRAM usage with MSI afterburner I noticed the game at a max would use approximately 4.65 GB of VRAM with very high textures and around 3GB on high.
And the fact remains that I have friezes disappeared only on High textures. It's probably just GTX970.

m
mister611 07.04.20

Vitaliy Yaroslavtsev
Yes, just pomonitor game MSI Afterburner -ROM or something, I watched the memory usage in the game through GPU Tweak. Why read about the problems others have if you can just to test? Everyone build is different, it is not the console. Maybe the incentive I wrote about the game in 4K resolution with the same memory consumption...? Well, do the friezes over time, tinkering with wood or patches anyone has, I now walked, really how many computers, so many different nuances.

V
Vert 07.04.20

mister611
I read about problems of its vidyuhi. And many on the GTX970 and 980 friezes were treated through lowering textures. The difference is minimal there, so I lowered to High and play on, it doesn't bother me. Everything else is on ultra. The patch makes no sense to wait, the game is optimized fine, except for this nuance.

b
bodibilder 07.04.20

You better tell me-a strong difference in anti-aliasing from FXAA SMAA 4x?The graphics cooler?Just played at max with FXAA anti-aliasing in FULL HD in about 3 hours.Lags and freezes are not seen.Config in the profile.

K
Krrrva 07.04.20

bodibilder
with SMAA x4 fps you will fall 2 times. the difference in teksturkami of course but there is nothing supernatural. turn a simple PC not 2 and not multiple of 4

m
mister611 07.04.20

bodibilder
... the difference in the anti-aliasing from FXAA SMAA 4x?Grafon cooler?...
Graphics the same, just smoothing steeper, but the fps sags on 4 zhudko, not playable. And in FULL HD FXAA or MSAA is enough for perfect pictures, sometimes of course come across ladder, but not critical, you need to look at, and in the dynamics of the game and not noticeable. For SMAA 4x with a normal fps or love you need SLI or Cross from the tops.

M
MrSmoke67 07.04.20

Vitaliy Yaroslavtsev
Yes, the identity of 970 the stove sat was the Frisians, some of the settings wasn't trying to expose, and then noticed that at lower textures to high, everything was simply wonderful. Who would have thought.)

R
RubickDX 07.04.20

The ruidera
took a chance and bought it. ati 5850 1gb 1440h900, the minimum salary gives as much as 40 fps, so I upped the settings and even hair included) drawdown sometimes but playing not interfere.

Spoiler

R
Ruyder 07.04.20

RubickDX
Also yesterday I bought, but horrible fps drops on all settings.

B
Blash 07.04.20

50-55FPS. Config in the profile, all settings turned all on high, only textures on high and antialiasing FXAA

D
DEN63RUSS 07.04.20

Nothing is heard about the patch ? or driver from AMD ? and then the game optimization is not kamilfo

L
Lisstoman 07.04.20

DEN63RUSS
Buckets and after the patch are buckets, and the rules on the computer and everything is fine.