3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JedLen 08.04.20 05:19 pm

che Yes there (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Were there any Russian language? What has happened this year. (not just played)
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 08.04.20

Come back and play.

J
JedLen 08.04.20

I am a wanderer
the installation will be long. But if the Commons. how many new chapters something mastane (typical events)

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.04.20

Marken
And as Jo.A ton of armor.
And pozhiratel a bit and my partner were given free then.
It's a long story.Just let yourself in.
Spoiler

K
KroRex 08.04.20

Russian and never will be. Went completely Knigths of the Eternal Throne (9 chapters). Number of servers reduced from 17 to 5. Kind of all important.

E
Edvin24251 08.04.20

Server merged, now they are always crowded.

m
moblin 08.04.20

Also there is a pvp stat from armor removed (no pvp gear), pvp kamandaki removed. The game is dead.

O
Oleg V 08.04.20

the game twist according to the type of taters... then the stats will be cut down, or something else... glitches, bugs, stuck on the Russian language still not translated... first introduced debility crystals to improve things, now they again canceled... often come across things that are not available for use (require a donation to use them)... the donut is still fierce... a lot of quests that are only available to donaters... recently was given for free to drive the plot of Shadow of Revan, I drove and made sure that Donati was not for that Make to the planet stylized pirates of the Caribbean (it's in the game about space) complete crap... planet Revan is not much better... the dialogue is still unfinished, the plot twists strange and not logical... gomosyatina present (when he met a Sith Pureblood-fag, about to puke)... I would say that a potentially good project merged...