3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lakki29 08.04.20 05:22 pm

The same car or just a taxi in traffic (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I have a problem - the game only 2-3 types of machines. Estesvenno taxisco and cops; the machine where I am going; sometimes Primo and Cavalcade. Played with a friend* - he has about 10-15 machines. What could it be? As raznoobrazit fleet?
PS: the First standing litsuha, then set the pirates record* - this issue =((
239 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rasl11 08.04.20

Spit it out =)

D
DiLouk 08.04.20

I don't understand, there's a revised script spawn traffic?

B
BigusVadim 08.04.20

No there completely different...all made here at the moment, test yourself, there are downsides to this mod need a powerful computer!!!

B
BigusVadim 08.04.20

http://www.playground.ru/files/29141/ here a mod , topic closed

r
rikz 08.04.20

And so! The problem is completely solved! her decision at http://www.playground.ru/files/29141/

i
ivanzer 08.04.20

Fail) topic is open!))..

s
stinger1000 08.04.20

and there is a separate mod to correct klonirovaniya wheelbarrows, Bo 300MB can't swing...

B
Burik92 08.04.20

Yes guys put separately plz!!!

s
shmels 08.04.20

Guys help answer,I can't listen to their music on the radio were doing kind of like in the instructions,but there is English.conversation.And established fashion different is all,only machines in different time of day same type(eg.nine in the morning and a taxi,then drugyou look of the car and so on),and a taxi so they are in flocks circling.There is a solution to this?

M
Marlou 08.04.20

this mod only works with this karpak
you did everything right? and music files shoved, or their labels? it is only necessary shortcuts=)))

-
-ZIK-OF-RAP- 08.04.20

Hi all. In General, I collect people for the solution of the problem with repeat cars in GTA IV, as everyone knows, no one and no mod was not able to do so that the cars did not appear (he spawn) in the game are the same. Some bought the operatives, and it helped them, some of the processor of the new set, also helped, and some a computer 2 times better than a person who does not have this problem! Say it's because vehicles.img a lot of weight, because the standard weighs only 82 MB. But still, and 82 MB file is the problem! The question immediately arises, why a taxi? Let's see:
Well, if riding bikers, and the crowd, but then turns a little dumb, let's say drove a gang of bikers, and then a gang of taxi? And then a gang of cops, etc.

In General, if hackers could break the game for 2 days, we if take all together for this problem, unable to solve it. The methods are different, it is possible to carefully consider the cargrp file.dat, if it happens that some police are coming, then let's try to do so, add the machine any one but a police in the group the police, and see if she ride? And one by one? You can also try with a taxi. Ways much, the main thing is not lazy. Another lame GTA IV, and indeed in the series starting with GTA Vice City (if not mistaken), for example the Infernus for the entire game nobody saw, then you gave her, and OPA, all bought Infernus! This is complete nonsense!
Maybe the people who created GTA IV, gonna play it by putting the latest patch etc, and when you meet problema spawn, it will fix it? We gave 700 rubles (most) for the license, and then a catch! If not us, then nobody will solve this problem!

If someone wants to Express their opinion, speak up!

Moderators, do not delete the topic please, you most likely also suffer from this problem in GTA IV, so you better join :))

Tomorrow will lay out their version of ispravlenie this problem! Maybe we have something that will work!

A
AxeLite 08.04.20

In found:
http://www.playground.ru/files/29141/

P
Price161rus 08.04.20

I fully agree with the author because Very abadiat the same machine but more with this problem I'm facing in the episodes

P
Price161rus 08.04.20

I fully agree with the author because Very abadiat the same machine but more with this problem I'm facing in the episodes

-
-ZIK-OF-RAP- 08.04.20

AxeLite, now I will try :)

-
-ZIK-OF-RAP- 08.04.20

Yes, badly)) is 350 metres away...tomorrow I'll download, because the Internet needs right now will be ) Well in comments anyway, some people work, others do not! And the problem with textures fall :)

On vyhodnyh I tried changing vehicles.ide

The value of Frq is responsible for the spawn chance of the car, but alas, it didn't help. I set taxi to spawn 1-2 and they still went. Nearby there is another value, MaxNum, it indicates how many will ride in sight of the player. Let's say if I have a taxi will put 3 more 3 taxi can't go. Well, actually if we put taxi 3, then begin to drive other identical car! If you put let's say all 3 cars, the traffic and 100% will be very maangchi! The street will go 3-4 cars max! (Try it, you need it and what it will)...
In the cargrp file.dat, you can try to put in each group in several cars, that they would not recur. I haven't tried, but I tried it differently, to take and collect all the cars, my number here is:

admiral, banshee benson biff blista, bobcat, picador, buccaneer, bus, burrito, burrito2, cabby, cavalcade, cavalcade, cognoscenti, comet, coquette, df8, schafter, dukes, e109, emperor, emperor2, esperanto, faction, ruiner, sabre, sabre, fortune, futo, fxt, Bobcat, feltzer, huntley, infernus, ingot, intruder, landstalker, landstalker, manana, marbella, merit, minivan, moonbeam, mrtasty, mule, oracle, packer, patriot, perennial, perannial2, Banshee, phantom, pinnacle, pmp600, pony, premier, pres, primo, rancher, ruiner, rom, ruiner, sabre, sabre2, sabregt, schafter, sentinel, solair, speedo, speedo, steed, stratum, stretch, sultan, sultanrs, supergt, taxi, taxi2, trash, turismo, uranus, Uranus, vigero2, vincent, voodoo, washington, willard, yankee, bobber, freeway, hellfury, nrg900, pcj, sanchez, zombieb, vaz1,

p.s vaz1, this is my new added in the game machine.

This method is also not effective on the streets starts to go a lot of expensive, ie if they have time to spawn, they will start to go, most of them!

So far...it may even make out...

r
rikz 08.04.20

-ZIK-OF-RAP - why download 350 meters? there is still the Kar Pak is installed. The gamemode itself weighs vego a couple of meters.
Here is a link to the mod without karpaka
http://upload.com.ua/get/901449356/

-
-ZIK-OF-RAP- 08.04.20

rikz, thanks, I'll check...

y
ya-pyank 08.04.20

What about a solution for this problem in the episodes?
I put the patch ispravlyayu traffic along with car by the puck, but 1 - I have lost the text in the menu
2 traffic remained monotonous.

r
rikz 08.04.20

Texts missing because that is where the files from one patch, and you're worth it, reinstall the patch and help