3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lakki29 08.04.20 05:22 pm

The same car or just a taxi in traffic (Grand Theft Auto 4)

I have a problem - the game only 2-3 types of machines. Estesvenno taxisco and cops; the machine where I am going; sometimes Primo and Cavalcade. Played with a friend* - he has about 10-15 machines. What could it be? As raznoobrazit fleet?
PS: the First standing litsuha, then set the pirates record* - this issue =((
239 Comments
Sort by:
k
k1slim 08.04.20

It works like this:
Create a text file(commandline) in the root of the game and enter there these commands,they take a block of graphics settings

And MB you RAM 2.5 gig,because I have not seen graphics cards with 2.5 gigs on Board

g
gggg5554 08.04.20

And that, at the maximum, the game eats so much vidyuhi?!?! I'm in shock..... Comandline is supposedly hard-coded internal command line of the game? Supposedly in Windows, but not the console? I have not seen such vidyuhi... Well, karpak be?)

p
peka cap 08.04.20

-availablevidmem 100500 do so,and will be dunno how many video memory.

g
gggg5554 08.04.20

VRAM isn't getting this game so much begins to see....

p
peka cap 08.04.20

I know,but a game that thinks differently

r
rikz 08.04.20

gggg5554
Here is a link to the Assembly.
http://uploadbox.com/files/ec41627cb4

d
drikita 08.04.20

found the solution...it worked for me

replaced the file vehicles.ide and vehicles.img to the original position from the Internet
all rushing like Nada

p
pocket one 08.04.20

tell me how to solve this problem on a license from 1C with the patch 1.0.6.1

found an alternative way to solve the problem, to me at least helped to install new textures, called new quality mod
http://www.playground.ru/files/20244/
on the streets, there were even faggio, infernus, sultan rs, plus new carcolor.
but the Council - if it was not minute handling and vessels, management becomes uncomfortable, the machine constantly goes into a skid, the helicopter is impossible to control, and so is a good thing...

p
pocket one 08.04.20

che something like that fuck knows...
again cars are the same...
on patch 1.0.7.0. not talking...
hmm...

B
Brando9 08.04.20

Is also the same. Damn... I'm sorry, then there is no sense to download all these wonderful cars, you still won't see them in the game. Is it so no one found a solution for this problem?

P
Pansok 08.04.20

Hello! Here I am faced with the same problem... After replacing machines after 10 minutes of the game began to disappear texture + driving only 2 types of machines are changed at intervals of a few minutes....(and as changed on one machine and on a clean game we had to build cars)
The Hairdryer II X4 945 3000 7.3(score vin7)
4 gig of RAM (vin7 32 bit 3.25 gigs) 7.5(score vin7)
GF GTS 250 1024 6.9(score vin7)
changed the Drava..... tried the build...
09_03_10_traf after this the car became a little more 3-4 species and often change... and the texture still min. in 20 was lost partly faded completely...
PLIZ TELL ME!!!! Hoch rules to play!!! not really, I have a PPC not a PC? OO

K
Kalinkin 08.04.20

I installed a new machine in GTA 4. It works , but they only appear in a few hours , or in the story. But with the inclusion of games again, repeated it all over again!!! How can I solve this problem?

k
k1slim 08.04.20

One solution is to use a trainer to spawn cars..

B
Brando9 08.04.20

And I think the only

K
Kalinkin 08.04.20

k1slim
Can you give a link if not difficult!!!?

k
k1slim 08.04.20

Of course,the official page
As there is not very official page here on PG

On both pages you can find the complete description of the installation and a link to download the latest version

O
Orlean01 08.04.20

Влад01Епем
Help? Just the same problem, downloaded the trainer and it seems nothing has changed.

k
k1slim 08.04.20

Orlean01
For a start, Google the word trainer and read what it means
Then go to the reference I provided above and read that is required to run this miracle

T
TheMatryoshkaCat 08.04.20

People I have a question that bothers take the car and her clones travel around the city (especially with replacement).
What to do after a Taxi of the novel this is not a problem.
So-here's how to make them not go at all or rarely are you driving it?
And through Vehicles.ide )
Thanks for the replies (Except for flooding)

J
Jarro 08.04.20

Taxi of the novel by the way, do vehicle mission. It does not propagate in traffic because of the game settings at all, but bionote those in traffic, the replacement will multiply :D