3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jafes 03.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Destiny 2)

Share their impressions of the new game from Bungie
108 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 03.10.19

as was sad draculina on consoles , and has remained such to pitch . And even with the recoil on the pitch screwed up

K
KlausBarbie 03.10.19

XS , in terms optimizare perfectly and the glitches have not yet been.

a
arhanus 03.10.19

But damn Yes percent old, but flies it all released in addition to this buggy game.

D
Drewstet 03.10.19

Optimize good, 100 fps on ultra.
The game is all chic)

h
halofwar 03.10.19

Great

V
Volchig 03.10.19

All excellent and with the optimization and graphics and music anyway General) 10 out of 10)

C
Cheburashka 03.10.19

Well, gentlemen, you can say, unlike the first part, namely:
1)Grifoni so-so too styryl even on a PC and not ecstasy
2)the Plot is weak
3)the Gameplay is very monotonous for all companies are doing the same thing
4)Leveling is the same as in the first part
5)level Design is not liked because the levels are just empty corridors , even if stuff is more nasuvali
6)Optimize be commended not even the buckets of flies
7) In your PC return of the weapon the children felt recoil
8)Otsenochka the game 7.5 / 10

Long to describe there is no sense of the Lord since the toy is from the first part , hardly progressed but sorry :))))
It's a shame that even after the passage of the game just to do what and for what unfasten 2K ? for the gig ? not I better myself Elex will take even though he technically impossible but it has something to do :))
Still don't understand what's wildly popular toy the first , the second ? she srednyachek ))))

c
choa 03.10.19

from a technical point of view the game is not to find fault even at all desire - optimization, management, viewing angle, responsiveness, animation itself is surprisingly component - all at the highest level. That rare case when even the mouse sensitivity didn't have to configure (this is really rare).
The plot of the game is, it develops slowly, is not to say that some potatopolice, but for the shooter it is quite good, though inferior to the same Borderlands 2.
The social component is made dull. Trade/exchange between players is not (even within the clan), no General chat, social hub rather annoying than pleasing, the 3rd person was not necessary or should be switchable. Leveling is a little confused, ingrami, glitter, light, infus - custom names for loot, gold, powerleveling leveling and upgrade gear, but used is not difficult. Skills little, meager selection, to the same Borderlends as the moon. In any case, the game is quite worth the money, everything else you just need a little getting used to.

UPD: I forgot about the voice acting. Voice Russified and beyond praise. In Blizz store with it never had problems, some voices will be familiar to those who played StarCraft 2, Overwash and even the Witcher 3 (voiced by Hawthorne Geralt of Rivia).

Those. implementation and shooter 10 / 10
Story 6 / 10
Leveling (RPG elements) 4 / 10
Loot system 9 / 10
10 voice / 10.
The social component (the MMO elements) 3 / 10
The justification of expectations of 7.5 / 10

a
aleks777789 03.10.19

I have a lump arose.

A
Andrywkaa 03.10.19

Looks like the game is dead, the second day went , and impressions about the game - enough to swear

J
Jafes 03.10.19

Optimization, graphics, art design is excellent. As the first part, the game constantly makes you want to take screenshots.

Briskly played, the music is good, loot good. See what's next.

M
MikuHadsune 03.10.19

On taste and color, for me, the close.

9.5 out of 10.

c
choa 03.10.19

Pleased exploring world with randomized, when connecting with random players. Some felt the animals of the world, not Murtazina in single player games. Go yourself go, I hear somewhere in the distance a firefight, you run down there, there is a person at the event boss wets. Connect. Cool ) the design of the City a mixture of Half-Life 2 and Stalker. PTS beautiful and atmospheric.

Until all happy!

D
Danielblefo 03.10.19

KZ.. you've played a shooter as a shooter, nothing ordinary

V
Validos 03.10.19

Why people surprised? Not well serzeno?
MMO without drucilla and farm gear? where have you seen this?
From the outset it was clear that it would be space of the second world war without drenec. You what else waiting for?

c
choa 03.10.19

Validos
it's not an MMO. More like Path of Exile, which is also very wrongly called IMO.

w
wiezmin 03.10.19

Guys, I can tell, the missions in some doors/passageways, a black substance is poured, and it is impossible to enter without damageda, what is it?

M
MikuHadsune 03.10.19

wiezmin
The time gap, it's scenery, they are not interactive!
In my opinion the first appear in the mission on IO.

But if you mean matte gray substance, in some places, it is designated spawn mobs (they come out from there).

A
APELCIN 03.10.19

guys , who knows how to onslaught to get ?! I'm after quests neurometric accidentally disassembled , th XS to do now... help )

M
MR.Homikator 03.10.19

Here also the relevant sections do not appear, on this I ask in this topic, in the game you can reset skill points or skill points will be enough for everything?
In the game of 20 levels, then there is 20 skill points or I will have more opportunities to earn skill points?