3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jafes 03.10.19 03:36 am

Impressions of the game (Destiny 2)

Share their impressions of the new game from Bungie
108 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master Ken 03.10.19

St.Anny
For the money no, the content is very small, especially for solo games. Khaylevel content requires the played stack, and voice, otherwise it's torture, free Warframe a few heads are better in every way.

M
Marsel Kazan 03.10.19

St.Anny
no game for a couple hours then delete

d
dimaor 03.10.19

The game is great, but the graphics on XBOX ONE in 4K X just super

V
Voodi 03.10.19

Was pre-order the game at the time thought it would be fun, in the end took it for the day and another week to shoot anywhere, then went for a day each addition, the result for an individual game is about, 90 percent of the content after passing syuzhetki designed to play with friends. Like all modern games with lots of DLS is not worth the money.

-
-Raixs- 03.10.19

I love those moments when first impressions in the commercials are 100% true in the passing game! When this igrulya just announced it and showed gameplay, I concluded that this toy will be a MMO shooter game with a faceless silent modnymi heroes in helmets, boring quests, giant locations, raspadenie every second the dull enemies, BUT with nice and cute graphics. And most importantly, the way it came out! With free weekends, I appreciated the project, until I reached LVL 15 and everything is exactly as I expected!

It's just a nice MMO first-person. What's really funny, stealing most of the main ideas from the Boards, the game itself on the fact it was in all respects worse Boards 2: plot, characters, quests, shooter mechanics, variety of weapons, loot - all-but-much worse than in-game 2012. Only do not drag in here the schedule, it would not be fair. That leaves the Board on 3 UE 4, then we can compare games and on this aspect.

Of course, I was very pleased with optimization and smoothness in this game, as well as beautiful views (while I'm on the third planet with cube-shaped designs and red grass, and she looks great), but it is extremely boring to run on empty locations are not so interesting. Especially sad monotony of enemies, where the same Board 2 dry does work Bungie. How is it that the Studio, the dog who ate the Halo shooter, made a boring shooter I do not understand.

But what is most offensive, for which I will never forgive the developers is the loot and periplocoideae. If the same Board 2 was a real pleasure to open luchbox and collect guns, here 90% of the boxes give some strange coins and medals, and loot, with enemies spilling extremely rare (for games of this genre catastrophically bad). As for pereprohozhdeniya, already on the first trip I understand that I will be able to pass these idiotic quests several times, which means I'll have one Persian and delete the game, when in the same Board 2 was fun to play as each character and funny quests increased the replay value to unprecedented heights.

In the end, the game is not caught, but if there is ever a discount of 300-600 rubles, as now Bordo 2 (like the 240), that I can and will take it to dobroste.

A few quotes:
You have not seen. Then all the action just starts to bark 250+ and after passing the story.
For nothing. This is the rare case when the game is revealed after the main leveling (LVL 20) and the story campaign. I have felt similar feelings, but then he was involved.

The lool, well actually IMO XD By the way, and again in the same Board 2 intrigued to go ahead with LVL 1 and not after the game. That's really interesting about the priorities of the companies, there are no words.

A
ArThes08 03.10.19

Fildon
Today bought for 599))Sale Media Markt)))

D
Dmitriy Porfirev 03.10.19

The third day I purchased this game. Impressions especially positive: great dynamic gameplay, great graphics, excellent production scene clips and really a lot of loot ?
Pleased local events.
Look powerful character abilities that allow you to make a real meat grinder. In this case, the gameplay becomes similar to Doom, where the game allows you to be God. Here is the place quickly put.

Did not like:

Inconsistencies in the story. Kind of like people gave some crazy knowledge, technology and some are even endowed with eternal life. But in fact, all resistance was broken for a matter of hours. What is it like? That is, sverhrazdutaya the human race was not ready for war? Nonsense.
For the story of all the command keeps saying that without "the light within" they are weak and helpless. That is, neither the military equipment nor the achievements of science, nothing substantial and all of a sudden become helpless. Nonsense. Where atomic or hydrogen warheads that can hit and wipe everyone and everything off the face of the earth?

If you do not cling to plot moves, not paying attention to all of the above, Destiny 2 is a great attraction, which can be a long ride and have fun.

U
Umbasus 03.10.19

Bullshit. Another borderlends clone.

I
Ivan Katorgin 03.10.19

I had enough for two nights

M
Mickey-Mouse 03.10.19

Hat full, no wonder its free made.
In other matters, what can we expect from the makers of the cal.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.10.19

cool things with the balance in the crucible ,you have no DLS ,cap 20 ,and barnesy LVL 50 what 2 soty onions ,uber armor and other splash ,even with uravnilovka in the article is taken out for pasevich and a desire not to buy a DLS game fuck to remove
and yet the strange ultimate ,I understand at a high lulah their new skills ,my Ulta barely enough for the three to carry ,and he manages to drain me again ,I spawn, and he ults and while I have my first haven't charged it already zayuzat 2 ,although kilam it is not so far away ,if they charged from Ulta brilliant .

L
LeHaMvP007 03.10.19

For free please try.

B
Bombardirovschik 03.10.19

SPR1GGAN
Yes, there can be seen on the weapon in the cartoon, who the hell guns such as grenade launchers pansotnik, and arasatanado you generic machine. Still, many have armor or shield what I had ever seen.
abilities again, there are those that literally burn everything within a kilometer.

B
Bombardirovschik 03.10.19

On the game :
Generic buffoon, a mix of warframe and boards.
Graphics good, busy is part of the hard on the fan.
The setting is on the fan, it's pretty cartoony and futuristic.
Trunks a lot and as usual 80% of them are useless garbage.
The very mechanics of shooting a simpleton, but here it is caused by a bunch of mobs, which are dumped in the missions.
Realized there is but it's a game that has, in principle, stupid videos and dialogues to get you to send another batch.
The mission is always the same.
Can save the coop, but I haven't tried.
Alone is real suckage.
Interest in the game must be heated as a permanent drop , but only for those gracile and numbers.
The new armor there is generally crap, even the appearance of it almost does not change, only the numbers.
Multiplayer in, although secondary. well, there is an imbalance . because the game draculina.
Someone has jerked it completely off of the norm guns who do not.

M
Mandalorian 03.10.19

....damn I have a tight Association with infinite warfare and sometimes remotely with doom.....

A
Alamut95 03.10.19

Not interested in the game, took the freebie and to be honest, I'm a little shocked by optimizing Destiny 2. The game looks amazing and optimization is just magnificent. On maximum settings fps close and never falls below 60. Just started the campaign mode, but so far this is what impressed me the most. Shooting mechanics are good, but nothing from which all is written with boiling water. Let's see what's next. Only because of the pictures and most importantly, because of optimization, I wanted to buy all the extras that maybe I will if I even slightly go down.

L
LOVKIY 03.10.19

The game really dragged previously tried in tanks of pabg and other mutoten cient but the game really forced to review component is made perfectly

K
Key Ovald 03.10.19

Fate 2 or the power of freebies
It could be a really great game if not an MMO. However, understand that if not for an MMO game would have never happened.
But oddly enough for a single pass is more than good. The story missions go alone, no one bothers and additional tasks too if you want. Other players appear on the large common cards, but also absolutely not hurt. Production falls each their own, all sorts of things collectively collects each for himself, they don't disappear. It is comfortable to play and even fun.
Pseudosolenia not bad, at least better with it than just run and shoot. The interface is again laid out and comfortable.
The plot is... there, Yes, but... It is extremely elegant in the prologue, straight and really gorgeous in the end. Just in the middle of the task you are performing. The play is interesting, varied, give, even on carts different to ride, but the story is nothing special and there. In fact, the analogue of the find three artifacts, but instead artifacts the main characters - the vanguard, they are the coolest representatives of the three playable classes. And relatively interesting characters, especially Cade-6 (by the way, he is voiced by Nathan Fillion, but we do a Russian voice will not hear). He went to the arrow. ^_^ And yeah do not forget you are the Face of YOUR FATHER!!! Ahem, sorry, broke... the Villain is great, even contradictory motives, and not just I'm the bad guy because the script says.
One more problem of the game is the lack of at least some descriptions of the races, the Stranger and all who are these people and what actually happens. Despite the fact that the first part is not even out on PC. However, there seems also no nothing about the enemy race says. I have had several suffers from immersion in the world. I supose Moshnosti. Yes, you can scan some hidden items, but it's a drop in the ocean.
And the world is very interesting. The locations are varied and for the most part elegant in terms of design and levels. Sometimes looking at the surroundings with an open mouth.
Overall a quite good shooter, well-made, it is clear that the authors tried, which is quite possible to go it alone. Played good, to maneuver, to hide in the folds of the terrain and use a few (and good!) the special moves. If a single game would be better. More than confident that I could.
8/10

Pys: It was given away for free. If you again will (and I think will) take!

P
Prist2007 03.10.19

Who haven't bought Destiny 2, I advise you to read my topic on the Bungie site (it's short) on a Banach Destiny 2. I was lucky, I was banned before I managed to log in Destiny acquired 2 Les Miserables Deluxe Edition, Blizzard has fixed the fact that I'm playing even 1 second could not go, so I return the money, but You may not be so lucky.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/249886322

Not looking for a refund but this story got me hooked and I will try to inform as many people as possible. So surrealism was the first I encountered.

R
Rudegr 03.10.19

Me personally, the game tightened as came out on PC, very happy and have forgotten other projects. Running around in pvp , pve , like raids and the campaign mode purely to pass the borders opened.
I hope that in a few years good project