3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tsveer 08.04.20 05:24 pm

The optimization of the game. (Quantum Break)

Hello guys. Write in this topic what is optimization of the game, what is your FPS and what is the configuration of the computer you play.
35 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 08.04.20

Gufy777
Crap.... 27-34 fps in full hd and in 4K 7-12. (pc profile)
Ps to arkham knight 4K fps was 40-54....

T
Tsveer 08.04.20

killycrok
Hmm... so my computer configuration is not exactly to play...

k
killycrok 08.04.20

Gufy777
Wait for patches or try in full hd run on low with medium textures, maybe 30 fps will be, and count shit will not.
P. S Once you turn off the plane, without it I in full hd at max 55-60 fps :D

R
Richards 08.04.20

It is impossible to buy the campaign, looked in the Microsoft store for a price not to click since the update the Windows to use, Windows is updated, you need to write the November update, but I have all update are up to today and still they need to upgrade the Windows, a sign with the price shaded in a dark color and doesn't click))). Where you are there something take? Where to buy?

k
killycrok 08.04.20

Richard
Windows activated? License ?
I just had this crap, I had a clean installation to perform.....

R
Richards 08.04.20

killycrok
And right now, I went in, wrote a direct link to the file full can it. A Windows litsuha, updated update the latest version, but right now, the full file shake for the link to the store can work to buy.

Q
QualityRU 08.04.20

Richard
Version 1511 is? Press Win + R, type winver there. What shows? To run need it version 1511.

G
GringoBIN 08.04.20

XS,MB, the game does not like Juan some, but I have specialized iron everything on high except volumetric lights and effects (on average), the game gives a stable 50-60 fps(the fps limits gertsovskiy monitor), and occasionally drops to 45, below saw only the first act out of the blue was 35 fps, no terrible lag and subsidence up to 10 frames, as some here do not write it, pass for 4 to the act, there was only one flight. For me the optimisation of conventional.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 08.04.20

killycrok
Liar)

R
Richards 08.04.20

QualityRU
In short schA vasche the tin, there is a file next to the price tipo download in total downloaded and then install Windows again, in short, put clean this time, right now, again to no passwords on websites(. In short, the price tag earned))

A
Artorius 08.04.20

Comrades! I'm the series in the game, I recommend to pause and again to play. Few minutes to slow down and stop. A feeling that he's from the Internet online is when download no time, begins to hang out.

s
saa0891 08.04.20

Artorius

Artorius wrote:
A feeling that he's from the Internet online is when download not time,
So,another crap from Mike,but they are in 30FPS.

A
Artorius 08.04.20

Another tip, in the game there is no button exit game, but using alt+f4, you can not close. It is necessary in the main menu to point a cursor to the upper right of the screen and click on the cross like window Windows cover another.

R
Radachus94 08.04.20

I have PECs, 980,i5 6500, and 16 of RAM and up to 16 high sags cake

g
grenkain91 08.04.20

3770k, 16gb, 980ti, 80-120 all ultra except volumetric rays" and anti-aliasing off except soap no good there.

D
Denv3r 35 08.04.20

Guys anyone updated already rocked, checked?

G
General-2k 08.04.20

3570k - 8GB - r9 280X - after installing the latest beta of firewood Frisians became noticeably less play at the highest settings

A
Alexandr Stuliko 08.04.20

4770к I7, 16GB RAM , geforce 770 2GB . The game is put on SSD
Hmm, with 2 GB of video memory the game runs really bad, all on minimal and medium, texture if you raise above the minimum, the video driver crashes . Texture is shitty drawn, even on min value. The same hell was with the last code, the whole game rests in the memory , the game does not want to compensate for its disadvantage at the expense of RAM.

D
DreamZ PRO 08.04.20

I have a picture of the broken. How to disable it? The plane not to put((((

s
szhech konsolotu 08.04.20

DreamZ PRO
I plane also did not understand-and on top of of person writes like that enables and disables it.