3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dkremor 08.04.20 05:25 pm

NG or NG+ (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Took the Witcher by 100%, is your save game. Now want to re-take, in as much detail at 100%, so wonder should I start with NG or NG+ ? Are there any problems with autolam in NG+ ? Thank you
16 Comments
Sort by:
K
K0stya96 08.04.20

dkremor
I would advise NG+....as the system of mutations works better in NG+...
dkremor wrote:
any problems with autolam in NG+
I watched you walk...just like a simple NG, only the points of pumping invest in mutations, but not in ability

S
Stribogg 08.04.20

NG+ gives only already pumped skills and some of the stuff to begin with. As for me - for a complete buzz NG is always better than usual to start. Interested in everything from scratch to acquire, the levels do not hurt the eyes with its 100+

d
dkremor 08.04.20

Cross 100+ I would not like.. And what about the level of Geralt will be after completing NG+? He is currently level 54 (First playthrough was as detailed as possible, without the use of pointers move)

d
dkremor 08.04.20

I would like to ask about some things. I usually make it a hero is merciful, do not kill the dopplers and the succubus, so I can't make decoctions of their mutagens. So I don't kill Algirdas, although I'd love to saddle (without a console). If you go NG bad the Witcher and get it all, I can go NG+ the good witch with backpack mutagens and saddle from Gunther?

s
strong.play 08.04.20

dkremor
Why not?At first I was very good Witcher also didn't kill the monsters monsters if they are reasonable.But alchemy had problems because the mutagen of Doppler except in Novigrad are hard to come by(not counting the console), And with the succubus, there are two options that can be found in Novigrad and Skellige but...I did what the good witch and the game was passed not 100% But I corrected the situation ng+ and all the mutagens.So don't worry and go for it)

s
strong.play 08.04.20

dkremor
Here I'll put also your question.If you will allow)))When I started NG+ I had difficulties with autolevels.Maybe I wrote already I do not remember.Remember after completing the prologue?Geralt goes to Vizim to see Amharu the moment when the servant asks to wear a suit but it exceeds my level 24!!!!!!! How so???Bug?Or mod fault?My mod is on autolevel weapons, armor, etc

D
Deliano 08.04.20

With Doppler is also 2 options :) the One in Novigrad, the second on Skellige, where a gang of monsters you're trying to (Prilosec, Doppler, werewolf and someone else, you kill or Werewolf or all)

K
Krrrva 08.04.20

Interesting to start the game from scratch, but for a change, should play ng+ in addition, you can transfer beautiful sword Arondit and are also already collected and pumped the armor of the school of wizards, and though they are almost useless in ng+ because they protect about the same as the starting armor, but for what the game will be hardcore and you will wear your favorite armor when I want

d
dkremor 08.04.20

And in what actually go me? I never dressed vedmachi armor. Swayed to 12, crafty Griffin, played to 16, to the wolf or something, then crafty bear and the bear ran up to the Manticore, simultaneously improving it. And in NG+ it turns out to wear a found relic armor and swords?)

S
Sergey 82 08.04.20

dkremor
On NG+ there will be new graduation vadimchik sets, under the level of Geralt. You will have to look for the drawings. System like on NG.

W
Widukind 08.04.20

dkremor
in NG+ balance worse in the sense that the game is too easy. Only its meaning experiments with mutations - but again, why, if all have long known what mutations how they work, and normal in fact 1-2, the rest rubbish

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 08.04.20

dkremor wrote:
(First playthrough was as detailed as possible, without the use of pointers move)
what's wrong with pointers? are they the experience of hawala? O_0

d
dkremor 08.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
But its course, killing all creatures in its path, wolves, lizards, etc., still experience, though, and penny

W
Widukind 08.04.20

dkremor
and what's the point of saving Algirdas, if in the first pass decided to task Odema?

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 08.04.20

Widukind
it is not about who to save, who is not. this is a special immersion in the game world. how you want to present the game world after graduation. I passed the game 4 times: the Witcher, the Witcher + the COP, the Witcher+KS+KIV, and again in 31 version. during this time, only 1 time I stayed with Triss, and for the sake of interest pozyrit stupid (it was worth it), all 4 times I took Queyras documents (well, it is a pity, fool), all 4 times CRIS was vedmochka, well, not is my soul to Imgur, because he is a complete n-duck and carries a full h-nu(C) all 4 times has taken Rodovid because it freezed stupid psychopath... and so on

W
Widukind 08.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
and I always try to go to see all the scenarios. At first, my Geralt, of course, was also good, but preprohormone variation and experimentation are more important to me wagering a certain character (by the way, about otbrat notes from Queyras or not is anything in the end no effect, unfortunately. In any case, on arrival in Novigrad after Bald hill said that although Geralt notes Aleksander gave her, Keira has made a cure for the plague)