3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 08.04.20 05:27 pm

Jump into the well. (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

actually its all shown,but the question is how to dive?jumping from the visor on my Lara flies like a log,and then dives...
18 Comments
Sort by:
6yxloed 08.04.20

Gryxa
Hold the right mouse button accelerates while holding down jump _)of such 4 points will be, and in this village you need to catch 5 chickens (like 5) and put them in cages to catch the E

D
Dimson_62 08.04.20

6yxloed
Again and for the details on what to press to jump, because if you hold down the right mouse button then this sight, and with the included sight she's not running and not jumping. Also suffer can't get this achivku.

6yxloed 08.04.20

Dimson_62
Begin to run immediately while running, press the right mouse button and not release it,then jump..Amen

F
Flash3318 08.04.20

After the jump you must immediately press C clamp.

v
vitalik76 08.04.20

5 chickens in this village need not be put in a cage, and in the space next to the house with all sides fenced with a fence (the house just in the video near the well in which Lara jumps). Chickens need to catch, to bring in the hand like an ordinary object like cans and bottles, and then throw in the pen as throw grenades.

I jump in the well I something not glades. Job chtoli some kind? I jumped into the well not the roof of the canopy of a small house and a big high tower, next to the well. However, upon landing in the water (when swimming right button) me an assignment will not count.

6yxloed 08.04.20

vitalik76
Test like the same hens, but I have it opened only when jumped from the tower , which the house hunters to which stocks need to take on additional task

v
vitalik76 08.04.20

Okay, on occasion I'll try to start from there. I'm at this location and even rabbits on a string is not found.

6yxloed 08.04.20

Gryxa
Yes, I was wrong..already during the jump you need to press either or right mouse button,

s
saa0891 08.04.20

On the keyboard everything is very simple,the jump is called the swallow,with him will be associated one test where you have to dive into the water with certain panels.

Just clamp forward W,and do not let go before the cliff jump and press C.

V
Vert 08.04.20

By the way, if just in the water from a cliff dive, pushing the air the right mouse button, then Lara dives column/soldier.

D
DANger B.I.G. 08.04.20

Vitaliy Yaroslavtsev
Often need to press the right mouse button.

6yxloed 08.04.20

Vitaliy Yaroslavtsev
If you quickly press the space bar immediately after it will always be swallow

s
saa0891 08.04.20

DANger B. I. G.

No you don't have to click,just hold down the right mouse button.

A
Artego32rus 08.04.20

I have not counted the jump tower, where you have the beacon in the story to light (and not only me). A hundred times have tried to jump from different positions, with a run and just like that, even on the advice from the forums stima tried to jump from the opposite side of the tower (some really counted). Lara jumps correctly, but the test is not valid.... Do we have to say goodbye to 100% completion((

J
Jzabel 08.04.20

Here's the trick, don't know how the others but I many times followed the instruction: Run with - Space (simultaneously) With or PCM (sight). and as if that's enough, but not so a hundred times I tried it, not jumping it Swallow and that's it, but luckily I like that when you jump, (right after the Space and A) pressed the key S/S (ie, backwards) and that's only if I have it jumped Swallow.
Maybe some of the other not so but I have it worked out, so as the saying goes, no harm in trying)

R
RAF1987 08.04.20

To dive deeply - a ritual with a tambourine...There among the developers,apparently, mutants is,well, ass for head.

i
iPhoneSasuke 08.04.20

saa0891
Thank you very much, my good man! Your combination turned out to be working. Because in PCM as advised by others, was nonsense.

S
SkardyS 19.07.22

The combination worked for me: FORWARD - SPACE + C. Then I jumped with a "swallow"