3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 08.04.20 05:27 pm

Create your own race with Cheat Engine (Endless Space 2)

Hello! There is a desire to feel real superior race, having created it without flaws. Someone tried tried to find a number of points in the menu you create, and succeed? I was able to find, but with the launch still a problem, they don't change...
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artefact17 08.04.20

All who have a problem with creating your own faction you need to change the resolution on the larger, there is the imposition of input lines occurs( at a resolution of at least 1600x900), and you don't enter the name of the faction, and the name of the Creator)

r
russia234 08.04.20

Today poking around in menu design can be added to the population of Seredin and Mazari, Mazari the ancestor of all families of the Empire), They accordingly replace Piligrimm and Chisso for ксеноfобов!

Z
Zere 08.04.20

vovann1998
change the number of points clear, but! there is still such option as the number of these same settings and in my case the max is 8... here is the paragraph where you change?
and the so-called points population?

v
vovann1998 08.04.20

Zere
No idea, not interisovalsya. If very important, you can Google if he failed

T
Theleader 08.04.20

vovann1998
I can tell you how to change glasses the population and the number of these parameters?

_
_SubZero_ 08.04.20

Zere
http://forums.playground.ru/endless_space_2/polzovatelskaya_fraktsiya_count_x_8-938291/

L
L.F-4449 08.04.20

there is a limit of 8 ability points!where and how to increase them?price-I have reduced...but more than 8 is hard!