3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SemaNaemnik 08.04.20 05:29 pm

Why the game sucks (Mafia 3)

Because. Now my arguments.
1. Miserable the same type of quests, which all together do not reach the 1st mission first mob on the ship.To pass the bored and oppressed by the thought that there are 10-20-100 the same MURDER CAPO GOD REVENGE! AVENGE AN ADOPTIVE FAMILY
2 Clothing. Can I nedosa to this chip, but have already passed the mission Meeting with 3 bosses allies and still have not found where to change the fucking jacket Bichevskaya fucking nigro. Just change the skin!!! GTA Vice city is already allowed to do this at a time when developed only out of their moms! GG STUPID, STUPID CLOTHES, STUPID GAME
3. Plot. Even the most ostanavlivatsya will not. Cliché on cliché, the story is read after the first mission and watching the ending on YouTube, I realized that foresaw almost everything.
4. Graphene. But it at least fixed the Retinue, in principle, tolerant, although the second Mafia was more pleasant with it.
5. You cannot change the character on polysevshy and crazy rednecks or normal mafia (even retired)
Who would not agree?
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortaliss 08.04.20

in this game, it is not necessary to describe the cons,it is necessary to describe the advantages to the message was kept to a minimum some sort of 6-8 words,it's easier and more concise

V
Vanya Rygalov 08.04.20

Semenik wrote: ...I haven't found where to change the fucking jacket Bichevskaya fucking nigro
Heh, heh...
Want to play - buy the game.
I want new stuff, buy the DLC.
Want the cabin Tom's uncle - again buy DLC.
Want - buy...
It is capitalism, the mother of his dig-dig!!!

S
SemaNaemnik 08.04.20

I'll Try.. Pros. Soo... hmm...
1 Learned the fate of Joe (although I think that Vito deceived and neznanke deceived Lincoln and Joe alive)
2 In the first mission is a brothel and there's Boobs... naked... women...
In General, in this game there is no advantages without disadvantages
3 the World is big but empty
4. Missions is not enough but they are the same
5, the Dialogue is there but for 2016 year no ice
6 Is a MAFIA game 3 but it is not about the mafia
etc

M
Mortaliss 08.04.20

Semenik
as it is not about the mafia? and kill you?correctly mafia,so the game is called mafia 3

R
RGC 08.04.20

Semenik
Joe showed it to Leo Galante works

K
Kraicher 08.04.20

Semenik wrote:
Who would not agree?
On taste and color...Well you get the idea.

W
Waffen 08.04.20

The pros in my humble IMHO - enough just a little bit - we are waiting for patches.
1.Great sound.
2.I love cars of that time.All these heavy Plymouths, Lincolns ,Cadillacs, etc etc Live sound of slamming doors and working wipers.Like.
3.The plot is still dragging...still play,I will add more..

r
rok2023 08.04.20

Now, if this game was called the Godfather 3,then no claims would not exist. And to the Mafia she is clearly not up)

R
Richards 08.04.20

To kill gangs and Templars.

P
Plotva of Rivia 08.04.20

Zazhralis you

D
DEMON624 08.04.20

I liked the second part more than 3, although the second I do not really like

P
Plotva of Rivia 08.04.20

SaIIIa1234
So the point is, compared to other shlakoblokov mafia 3 looks pretty decent, I think it's at least not inferior to the second part. The fight will be good, but, well, this is, in principle norms. The controls and physics of cars is also quite at the level for games of this plan. The plot and the uniformity of tasks, Yes, there is. But then again, the fight pulls. Very cheerful

N
NorthernSky 08.04.20

Mafia 3 (2) sucks because there's the Mafia 1.

P
Polololon 08.04.20

The essence of the game: grindy endless repetitive missions. Grindy boys Oh boys fuses. Crack (OBJECTSTORE!) a million doors, even if these doors close the entrance to the shack with no back wall. Wash the eyes from the endless soap. Millard and put bullets in one AI-shnogo idol. There, in the first part and the enemies and he was bent from a pair of cartridges. And then - no. All wear armor. Power, not otherwise.

One of the advantages (well, not the same one on the cons to write), we can note a no stealth (or rather no) and an extensive map (which has nothing to do).

And enraged (really enraged right up to the saliva) that kickbacks (UNEATEN!) do not accumulate. Seriously? In the bandit lair put all my bills? And do not tell, they say, call a woman a gun pack. Up to this point still need to be reached. But until then suffer. Grindy and suffer.

P
Plotva of Rivia 08.04.20

SaIIIa1234
go and play Horde
Well, what's wrong with that? What's wrong to break in and 5 seconds to cross a pack of enemies for example? The stealth in the game is boring I agree with that. But ekshon's all right. Can such a hell zavorushki to throw a grenade, C4, etc. looks Spectacular for 30 hours until me personally not just not bothered to cut sleposharyh mobs just because a supremely better drags. Don't see anything wrong with that. As for the fact that we've seen in other games. Because right now they are these games so much produce that is already difficult than a surprise, in principle. I'm not saying that Mafia 3 is a masterpiece, no, God forbid. Just really not even a bad game that is not boring to get stuck. And more personally, I did not expect
Polololon
And then - no. All wear armor. Power, not otherwise
Don't understand what you mean. headshots - one shot. The torso in 2-3 shots. The snopok - one shot always. All quite natural

M
Maxis1977 08.04.20

the game really sucks,is anyone else not understand?

P
Plotva of Rivia 08.04.20

SaIIIa1234
well, I will remain unconvinced. The taste and color, as they say. Therefore, it makes no sense to argue further

D
Danil Zotov 08.04.20

mafia 2 is the coolest and interesting story and there is a slag piece steroid black meat

a
avtonom067 08.04.20

Daniel Zotov wrote:
mafia 2 is the coolest and interesting story and there is a slag piece steroid black meat
The most normal is the first mafia if you caught the game at the time (many now outdated graphics will scare away), I personally liked it then (2002) more than GTA3...

T
T.T.G 08.04.20

Game consoleonly thick surging with curved cover and dull Petralona.