3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 08.04.20 05:32 pm

Motorola

In this topic discuss Motorola phones
237 Comments
Sort by:
r
render 08.04.20

ZeoK - this glitch you'll never do...

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 08.04.20

Podskozhite a website where you can free download type Winamp for Motorolla в3ай ?

P
Pastuh ushedshiy na vsegd 08.04.20

buy the CD all for Motorola it is you gavaris type winampa

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 08.04.20

and th in the Internet is not present?

-
-Evg- 08.04.20

Comrades, I have two questions for you.
1) I have Motorola v 635. My dog bit the headphones for this phone. I decided to buy a new one. Went to the store, I was told that Motorola headphones in the sale is a rarity. Indeed, pohodil shopping, Nitsche not found, only MONO (1 earpiece, and not 2). Said that you can buy earpiece for the other phone brand (Philips), and type is suitable. Really? If so, on what other models will fit earphone for Motorola?
2) Give a link to the website where you can download a program for Motorola (type I install the game and tiritiri), short Russian site about Motorola.

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 08.04.20

about Phillips I do not know but what other choice is Yes,and you karoche to Gulati on the connector on the motor if pricethese sing all the rules!

www.motofan.ru!!!!!!

-
-Evg- 08.04.20

fodora respect and uvazhuha! SPS SHORT PEOPLE!

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 08.04.20

I have a question...cton for motors ustanavlivat game I am not understanding how to do it

P
Pastuh ushedshiy na vsegd 08.04.20

Yes wish it was Midvedi

s
silent_1991 08.04.20

People, about E398/E1. All the glitches, brakes, low speed, video quality, sound (Although nothing you said that it is bad, it may be Е398, TK MNU E1, and the sound there ogogo). Now, all these... um, faulty - all because of the weird (sorry, but there's no other way to say) developers prosily. They many features is limited, and the sound is pulled from the model, only 1/4 of all quality. So the first thing I bought this phone - not to go supertrunk, motofan, Motorola club and search for topics on flashing. As soon as you stitch - no menu you have to slow down no Bluetooth, and the sound will be rebuilt! Generally, I can advise that audio is always better to build yourself. This is specprog like MotoTables in which everything is clear and accessible to configure. But it should be done VERY carefully, because if you turn up the volume, for example, put in 20, then the dynamics of the choke the skiff... So before you start experimenting, read the forums on these issues.
And yet, NEVER flash the E1 as well as Е398. You kill a rather expensive bodies as nefig do. Want to flash a E1 - read the forums on E1. I have the E1, I killed the bodies, since it was still lamač in these matters, thank God, nothing happened, and didn't even have to do TestPoint (those who know will know and those who do not know, you better not to know...), did it is stupid reflashing the factory prosily for E1.
P. S. Sorry that I'm such a wordy, at I always. I have such a bad quality... sorry)))

P. P. S. 2Собрание tsiferek
At the expense of the headphone. Sold in stores adapter from obychnogo format to the telephone. So you can buy seasoned Nauchi and adapter and kayfovat...

K
KirK 8-D 08.04.20

to silent_1991
You say you flash a phone and as a hand snela, firmware anyway the new driver for a video card. And E1 is the most totzhe е398 but no extra buttons. On E1\398 percent 33MHz!!!!!
800kb heap and, for comparison, the SE 750I is about 150Mhz, and heap 4 mb
to Fedor Sumkin
the program called MotoMidMan (http://dwalx.motofan.ru/mmm.php)
to ForSAZ-92
The phone is not zaragemca in three cases
1) oxidized charge
2) oxidized plate charging phone
all this is treated we take our favorite alcohol or vodka wetted zubachistca and clean the contacts
3) did the contacts on the Board will have to solder
Anyone interested can learn to transfer games via blue tooth
Ask questions answer not let the topic die anyway, I trudge from my phone
In short the phone is universal you can do anything

D
Dark-tron 08.04.20

PEOPLE Help kinte cton wood and good motor L6 urgently need soap [email protected] pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 08.04.20

Е398 standards for volume?

I
Infected Mushroom 08.04.20

Norms.And if we flash then all pereoret

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 08.04.20

the Chezh to do it the old kapets))and what is the difference between E1 and Е398?

K
KirK 8-D 08.04.20

no difference

I

In E1 added video camera, the louder the sound, included is a flash card 512 MB, button player, new player, iTunes, and supports E1 bit rate above 192 KB/s

K
KirK 8-D 08.04.20

and all of this is available on е398 after flashing 373 platform

I

That's it! =)

K
KirK 8-D 08.04.20

flash a matter of five minutes, and the cost of E1 е398 is certainly noticeable