3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 08.04.20 05:32 pm

Motorola

In this topic discuss Motorola phones
237 Comments
Sort by:
M
MarkeD 08.04.20

People, please help me to correctly configure the pipe(С650) and Jimm, that worked fine.
I have MTS.

S
Shoomer 08.04.20

Ahem... FAQ Jimm, stICQ, QIP PDA...

M
Metr72 08.04.20

Help somebody!I bet jimm on L7 and everything was good!But now I have a V3 I write the number of the password and try to log in but not connect!!At all ((( and so you can wait indefinitely, ((

PS Zhoporez and data transmission are connected.

D
DeNy ZiGel 08.04.20

Try another client, such as MIP...
There are many versions dopolneny Jim...

S
Shoomer 08.04.20

2 Levi
Delve into the connection settings in the Jinja. If the asynchronous data transfer was enabled - turn it off. And Vice versa... Then... you can try to change the server...

M
Metr72 08.04.20

in pipe the same

[
[Krestnyy Otec]-[Godfathe 08.04.20

=Help!Lost sound in Motorola e 398(Heard only in styles alert)firmware does not help!

G
Gr1nGo 08.04.20

P2KTools is? Connect the phone in P2K mode and push on the 2 buttons: Silent All, then Fix Melody DB. Next, set your calls to call and verify.

Another possible problem in the skin, change to another and try to put the melody.

D
D.E.M.O.N.I.C. 08.04.20

I have L6. Friend advised me to download MotoTables to adjust the sound.
I downloaded it. And it requires the Drava. Ineta pile of firewood downloaded and Fig.
If anyone is not difficult to tell what the Drava need to download from then I have worn out. Or skinte them [email protected]
Pliiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

M
MeitDeist 08.04.20

does anyone still watch this? :)
no one knows the name of the program to increase the volume on the motor 398?
at me the friend, his friend was pierced at the life 1.2 (so he names do not know), then he yuzal some app to increase the sound difference awesome, yelling that PPC
then I se set a firmware (just coincided), and losses is now looking for the name of this prog there.. max is possible chtoli to 8 increase, but the dynamics are going to die, so they put on 6, who sees something like that?

M
MeitDeist 08.04.20

and found :)

-
-Sheva- 08.04.20

I have a Rokr e1.Sounding ofigennaja cellphones.

b
brownie50 08.04.20

forum help to find simple control program to download to phone jar file Motorola с650

midway nepralosite because he is not clear and difficult to manage plus it doesn't inject the jar file into the phone

B
BUNTA 08.04.20

Motorola L7
The people help, the phone ate breathes, and Drava on it under Vista didn't work. ( help who than can. maybe there's a prog transformarea drafaki from XP to Vista.. I would be grateful.

S
Shoomer 08.04.20

2 brownie50
Look Motorola Midlets Manager 0.667. This is an analogue of Midway... or even suggest another one here to see - a lot of interesting.

F
Funny Boy 08.04.20

Tell me how to upload java games via data cable in Е398?
And still, each flashed his Е398. Appeared in mobile the iTunes player. As this player songs to throw?

F
Funny Boy 08.04.20

Well, help pliz!

S
Shoomer 08.04.20

Funny Boy

>>>Tell me how to upload java games via data cable in Е398?

Look here.

a
afftar vypifshiy yadu a.k 08.04.20

My dad bought a new phone and asks to put on his regular call - I mean just Ding-Ding-Ding, monophony, without any bells and whistles (like the Motorola 97). I half-Internet rummaged, I can not find a tune. Help anyone has pliz! On his phone there's one like that, but, he says, is not the kind of motorolsa!

N
Nike007 08.04.20

Guys pomagite pliz.Shorter me trouble is the following.Do me have a Motorola V3 which I want to hook up ICQ,but can not because the Internet is not properly configured on it.Here actually I want to know how to configure the Internet.There's just the connection settings are not called as in other phones,and I don't know what to enter