3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xtreamfury 08.04.20 05:32 pm

Motorola

In this topic discuss Motorola phones
237 Comments
Sort by:
k
kamaz360 08.04.20

like mpx de luxe good.

G
GoodBaron 08.04.20

Well. Two questions: Where to go and what's her thing ?

k
kamaz360 08.04.20

To take it can www.motofan.ru feature-stability and sostrata

G
GoodBaron 08.04.20

Can the exact link, but I fret and ned pliz...

k
kamaz360 08.04.20

OK,a little later, the link will.

U
Ukr_Man 08.04.20

I have a problem with L7. There was a card on 64 MB, and then bought a 1 gig. Worked all norms. But then gave the gig to the sister, and himself took it. She was card Kingston 512 MB, and the phone is Nokia 6131. In General when listening to music, songs 5-7 gives: the File is corrupted or has invalid format. To delete? and appear at the bottom of the buttons=) Yes/no... Reboot of the body - all the rules. Firmware did not do, the couple set.. That's all.. Help if you can.. plist=)

G
G.U.N 08.04.20

Well umnyak, and even on into when the hip is affected???
Dear Moto-Lam... that is the guru! I hasten to bring to your attention that hip on the PERFORMANCE of Java is almost not affected. Hip is memory allocated for MIDlets. Increasing hip you just will have the opportunity to open some pages in Opera mini at the same time, or talk to Jim with a large number of interlocutors. If you're so smart, keep away from the patch at the hip, and initiate the Gravity Defied on the phone, and then put the patch and compare the extent of increased productivity. For a more convincing look at the same game at all, and compare how it goes on the COE and on your motor. And learn Russian language! 8)

In General when listening to music, songs 5-7 gives: the File is corrupted or has invalid format.
My sister's V3i had the same problem, changed the memory card (I have Kingston too), didn't help. It seems that the V3i/L7/V360 series is not friendly with Kingston.

k
kamaz360 08.04.20

GUN you wrote shtob I removed the patch,which tries the patch, I svoevo of hip 2000 KB repeat speed Java hip is affected the same more.My advice to you Council if neznaesh better get in komorke

G
G.U.N 08.04.20

repeat on the speed of Java hip is affected the same more
MDE, what are you, a moron? Your little brain was not thinking that in addition to the e770 does hip higher frequency of the processor? And if it's a coincidence you took it as it's because of the hip productivity rose I am very sorry...

S
Segamd2 08.04.20

People like nistrati on the motor L9 internet GPRS connection MegaFon (Krasnodar)? I tried as described in the forum GPRSу, but the browser says the setup is complete. Put Opera mini it worked, but could not download it browser motor swears. And with paying I'm confused - the idea we have 7R. for the meter, and I've had stripped 5P. 27 KB. don't understand.............

k
kamaz360 08.04.20

call the operator and ask shtob he sent the settings

U
Ukarron 08.04.20

Does anyone know how to Motorola L7 to record games and applications via USB?

S
Scorpion 08.04.20

You copy the archive with the game into the phone.

U
Ukarron 08.04.20

And in what folder?

k
kamaz360 08.04.20

folder called kjava

U
Ukarron 08.04.20

Another question (explain to the stupid) on Motorola L7 How to install new skins\themes?If you can write more in detail.Explain PLEASE!!!!!!!

k
kamaz360 08.04.20

shtob install skins first, download the program on PC

U
Ukarron 08.04.20

And what?

U
Ukarron 08.04.20

Luuuuv,well otvette what programs are needed in order for the new L7 skins\themes record.

S
Shoomer 08.04.20

You have with the phone was, no?