3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 08.04.20 05:34 pm

Quickly lose interest in games, did you ever have that?

The maximum that I was missing this in WoW and SC2, any game can't play more than 2-3 consecutive years, starting wildly to enrage and annoy.

Play C. S. 1.6 1-2 years, more and more can not see, it was the same with the battles, l4d2, wow, and now with StarCraft, it lasted a long time, but reaching master League T1 I can no longer play. On defeat do not care, victory is not motivated by apathy to the game sooner when we played nervous, had frequent pulse, now sit like a stone, in General any emotion.

Anyone been there? And is it possible to return the interest in the game? Personally, I have never worked, you can go back to play battle, l4d2, but just enough for a couple of days or weeks.
44 Comments
Sort by:
k
kersonyanovicha 08.04.20

Dude, you're lucky (relatively), in my case is that I have an hour or two to play, the next day I think let me come back to the game, but desires some do not. Ie do not. How to cut. It is almost disgustingly comes, and I played in it. I can upset you then it will be worse. Lose interest. If no family, get. Yeah and get a hobby.

k
kersonyanovicha 08.04.20

Maybe there will be interest. Yes, and they are more important.

z
zdrastE 08.04.20

Pomperpower wrote:
And is it possible to return the interest in the game?
but maybe not? it's probably time for games for girls switch...

b
bloomm 08.04.20

Hello
Yeah, the main thing is not to grow to any first and then the interest in life will be gone after parting =)

k
kersonyanovicha 08.04.20

bloomm
Dude, it's not a fact. If he loses interest in games can assume that he more than 20. So he must have brains to make a girl interested and to keep.

k
kersonyanovicha 08.04.20

My topic was upsetting. It was created and ran in offline, and had to support it.

k
kersonyanovicha 08.04.20

StormW7
Is there a version with a couple of friends on Skype to get into online battles, such as the battlefield, Yes, but not only. The main thing that and communication during the game was. It is always among friends there is someone that the crap will all laugh with this. P. S. friends and topics on the game to find.

c
callmegod 08.04.20

Age.

S
StormW7 08.04.20

Pomperpower
For me, the longest-running game was and is Mortal Kombat
Learning the different combos and play in multiplayer
Spoiler

And if tired of the game, you need to move on to another genre.

For example, I switched to a simulation which tightened.
example Arma 3 a simulator , the complexity of + different multiplayer modes

Hockey
Basketball
Football
Wrestling
SIM Racing
Gears of War 4 online some sort of

If no Controller then I suggest buy. Very comfortable vessy and a variety of genres.
Only DualShock4 or Xbox they are more supportive of PC games.

And if you take the story or interesting game then they are few. 3-4 a year no more.

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

Pomperpower
2-3 years is quickly? ))))))))))))

R
Ripper Man 08.04.20

used to play from morning to night. and now it seems the new PC I bought, and continue igruh favorite set and play for an hour a day maximum and then half an hour choosing a game from pre-installed because to any not want but need

m
mavlan 08.04.20

Ripper Man
Damn, I thought I was the only one of Priam just do PPC... That's like you want the game to play, swing play put half an hour and somehow odd.... Well, not that that is... or through the power of the pass or throw and then and generally take...

E
Edvins 08.04.20

What are the games such an interest in them! Is it possible to imagine that the next day lost interest in Doom, or Half-Life? And now fall (the new Doom, or plot, as all Wolfenstein). Well, that's very much wait and hope for Star Citizen. And in General, longing...

D
DemonXL1080 08.04.20

Ripper Man
mavlan
Similarly guys one to one here...and autumn games have released a new, played 30 minutes and it did not...pull...and comp has built strong for himself, and pulls everything on super-duper graphics, but that's not it...above the comments age so I think it may be true...under 30, although there are 50-60-70 play...time is not something chtoli...support the author's themes, plus...
PS will sit and watch the PC which collected laziyu in PC more than playing games.

G
Gera95 08.04.20

DemonXL1080 wrote:
so I think maybe true
No. Now games like that. The new game, and go to place it on YouTube. Or put new game and go to play tanks. ))
Now even new games are trying quantitatively to fill with content. Like new Assassin creed. Content hours for two hundred, but it is absolutely stupid and pointless. With the gameplay tight.
He thought seriously for Eve online to take. Looked, does not pull. The same problem, with the gameplay tight. What is the interest of staring at this boat in the middle of space while it mines or wherever it flies. Why not make the inside of the ship, and what to do, elementary chess to play while the ship is flying. Elementary. But no. Don't want to think or can't. Dollars probably all brains consumed. )))

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

A week ago, I downloaded the first Colonization, Dienststelle year. With pleasure has passed. the point is not in the chart.

D
DemonXL1080 08.04.20

stalker7162534
It is not in the chart, Yes, I can endlessly play Age of Empires 1 1997, and WarCraft III 2003...this for me...sweet clover pardon the expression...I'm Randy Marsh...mmm...(who watch South Park will understand)

c
chel s pulemetom. 08.04.20

I read the topic, even it became sad guys....
Also have sometimes the feeling that something wrong with the new games, the unit mesh.

S
Sam_FisherPG 08.04.20

Me so depressed well help emulators Dendy, Sega and Super Nintendo, it's probably games like steel, or from an overabundance of all sorts of games.

L
LightHOwUSE 08.04.20

It's just your problems. The real issues are. I see people playing the same Assassin, or Andromeda, in Skurov, in Police metal carry, the Witcher pereprodat, hundreds and hundreds of hours, and I understand that these people have real problems, well, not very much, to say the least. They can stupidly spend hours on a rather plastic and trace the gameplay and not feel lost after those hours flushed down the toilet.

Because especially in these games with a dull grind, a bunch of conditional atagtitle (like the speed of a canoe, or the physics of motion, or scale is totally empty spaces), which the game deliberately increases the gameplay, and even trying these conventions to focus on the positive side, an emphasis on realism, not on the fact that the game sucks health, time and intellect of the player.

If you learn, work, and even at the computer it all, doing sports, cleaning, are interested in something in addition to the games, build relationships, not to mention, if you are caring for a relative, or children, in these games, you'll definitely feel the nausea of the futility of its presence. It's like eating Pavlov's dog. Chewing reflexes will not give you calories and vitamins, it's an endless chewing process.

Such, however, applies to the gaming industry at 99%. All games suffer from this. And if you have really a lot tasks of reality, any game will have low magnetization. It is impossible to enjoy the game when you understand and realize that even if off the game a hundred hours, and sacrafice another armor swords Yes, the finish will be all sorts of fun.

Therefore, only when the conscience is clear (it is not necessary to work, especially not studying, for you to decide questions the house, and you affect your time, then you can probably dive and get pleasure from proserine in games on 1000 hours. All these Policy, Witcher, Surimi, the Dragoni, GTA, and Assassins too. But when you take the day and think - 8 hours of sleep, 2 hours for sports, study-work - how many don't take hours, there is always the opportunity to do more and better, there is much to develop and it is not always enough time, health, or methodologies, and to this the cleanliness, repair, cooking, shop. And in addition, you have soup time, and in addition to games have music, movies, books, and finally, fellowship, and just walk out...

So fun to play with in a huge game or those for whom one or more of these items performs someone else, or who have one or more of these items is replaced by the game, or who limit queries for a variety of reasons has reached its ceiling, and the current conditions allow applies to time as definitely this and not as burning waste.

In addition. Take into account the background. Ugly war, mutual hatred, a background of anger in society, the risks for the economy in the future, who not only predicted, but expected.

Next, take into account the maturing of the mind, and dullness of the games. Only popcornia brain can not ignore that as a movie, and games in the mass steadily degrade in the first place according to the scenario, and secondly, in terms of direction. Special effects, like a fast amount of experience is 80-90% component of the finished product. Music, animation, graphic effects and other ways of the formation of the atmosphere becoming more and more seek to enter the player in the TRANS wow-rhythm and do not represent the slightest creative touch of their own thought. Total razgovarati required players without imagination, even more corrosive to own intellectual work of reasoning and imagination. But the deliberate lengthening is not accompanied by introduction of uniform completeness and exciting insights, by contrast, is teeming with unoriginality, tracing paper and conveyor identical situations, approaches, events and even stage training. Gameplay the game throws the player a challenge not refined intelligence, honed by combat, not a difficult choice, not a reaction, and curve control, the banal logic and nastupayshim AI.

In a dry conclusion - the modern game, information vodka. And the man taking her, or sees the evils, or already begins to feel discomfort, either fully aware of the cynical, mathematical calculation, like water flowing time...