3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
savanervi 08.04.20 09:58 pm

Missed the side quests in the White Garden. Should I start again? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When I arrived in Velen in the story of Nilfgaard, I was only 4th level. In the White garden inexperience missed the Bulletin Board and almost didn't do side quests (1-2). And they say a lot of interesting things.

Return from Velena the White Garden, take ads, and they are inactive already, in tasks not added((

Should I start a new game?
18 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hytryyad 08.04.20

If you want to know that there is a history, Yes. And so it makes no sense. Can save, go palocci, download main save game and continue

k
kirborisich 08.04.20

Is

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 08.04.20

kirborisich
Yes You mene ! True , you have to start with the beginning of the game , and do not regret the first passage , I deleted that to start a new game :-)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 08.04.20

No. Then still start to score on other tasks that are below your level. Because a lot of them.

A
Anatoliy Shkolnyy 08.04.20

0000Ptasha
If it is purely on the main line of the game to pass , Yes !

Z
Zhora Hmuryy 08.04.20

0000Ptasha, do not argue a lot of jobs, but if you do not see profit put the mod on the maximum experience for all quests and the problem of side quests will be solved.

B
Bupycop 08.04.20

Jora Gloomy
Then after a while, there's no profit at all to play, because this mod breaks the ballance of the game and where you should be the 20th, will be the 40th, the enemies will not create problems, meaning the game is lost, there is already an easy game.

s
savanervi 08.04.20

Play without mods. I still am concerned that in Velen I came to level 4. It's very small and it is so hard growing! I take jobs from the boards, and there are recommended levels 12, 20, 23... I'm an inexperienced player and battles are easy. And what now?

B
Blaster Dark 08.04.20

Start again then. The answer is crystal clear.

Z
Zhora Hmuryy 08.04.20

Bupycop
Have autolevel enemies just for show apparently made apparently, Yes...

D
Deliano 08.04.20

savanervi
Yes, Velen is a very scattered quests through the levels, with one Board taking on 5 level and 25th level. Just run the villages and collect quests from the Bulletin boards, open space with the sign ?, doing kV suitable level or you exceed no more than 2-3 levels. In this case, it won't be a problem. A lot of running around but worth it)

B
Bupycop 08.04.20

Jora Gloomy
This was autolevel does not change anything, he did the same crooked work, increases all the peaceful animals. deer, chickens, pigs, they are almost impossible to kill, as well as rats that can eat you and a couple of bosses, makes it incredibly strong, like Gina and all the more it changes nothing, the fact that all the enemies are your level, does not change the fact, the damage is almost the same, HP is also almost unchanged. But this mod really balance breaks down in the middle of the game, have a 40th level, when all the quests for 20 minutes, skills pumped more than necessary, and Geralt because of this IMBA and excludes the passage NG+, so a level higher than expected.

W
Widukind 08.04.20

savanervi
The game is actually easier than it seems at first glance and experience no problems in it because of the quests myriad. In the first pass, some bosses made me think that the profession of the Witcher meaningless because constantly killed. For example, in the first passage I could not overcome leechiu to order 10 level is not yet pumped Geralt to 15. But in subsequent playthroughs, when I learned the correct way to build skills and mastered the tactics of battle, dealt to order it on level 5 of Geralt. And I strongly advise not to use the mod in the first passage. And yet - on Velen and Novigradu full of small low-level quests which can also be upgraded, just hard to find (like knight, glorifying the virgin Berry or dwarves under Novigrad, lost documents), so replay is optional.

s
savanervi 08.04.20

Widukind
Thanks for the advice! Fashion not want to put at all.

I in Novigrad have scored a few interesting quests level 20 and above. Me with my 5th not pass. Now how to be safe in order not to lose these quests, until you gain at least up to the 15 th how I lost in the White Garden?

W
Widukind 08.04.20

savanervi
There's nothing in the game to quests lost. Only a few more strongly tied to the plot to fail, but there are little (and even then you have to work hard to do it). About White garden will not say exactly, I have not checked this option is not to visit the Bulletin Board there. Somewhere I read that Famously at the well attached to the beginning of the game, but he is almost the only one in the game

s
savanervi 08.04.20

Thank you! Ie I can take all vedmachi orders (under discussion it is impossible to understand complex or not) and then when you grow a level for them to take? The strategy is good?

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 08.04.20

savanervi
for the first passage completely.
the game is really easy. I'm passing 3 times, did not bother going down to the level of the enemy (apart from the red skulls), so as not to run here and there took out enemies in one location and weak and stronger almost on 10 levels... not always, but often. but this is a starting level after 12-15

W
Widukind 08.04.20

savanervi
exactly what is reasonable to do in the first pass. Or else you can do at first to just ignore it except for the plot - it is quite interesting and thoughtful (albeit unevenly) and the story quests give you an amount of experience that you can not execute most of the side effects