3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GiliaSPB 08.04.20 11:13 pm

The police in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Here it is, it seems, was not discussed in detail. Let's talk about police work in the new San Andreas! The General impression, interesting points you have noticed about your (photo?). In particular I would like to discuss the strange absence of patrol cars on city streets and rural (although the presence of the highway patrol, which is highly pretentious, but cool looking, I agree)). I must admit I was disappointed. Although the lack of a vigilant patrol replaced by the vigilance of citizens who are just that - rush to call 911, no it is not logical (given a real system of police oversight in the United States).

83 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yomka 08.04.20

artemf375
On the track often stand on the sidelines, type radar.

s
serdzhao 08.04.20

and you can do for the police to play a mission to perform and so!?
about the car I know!

r
reddevil_46 08.04.20

Briefly about the police in GTAV-Beasts!

s
spitfire 26 rus 08.04.20

Honey Cocaine
Never saw that COP his injured partner was dragged to the shelter, but would like to see it.
Yet the game didn't see the cops arresting criminals and putting on the handcuffs, although the Internet a lot of these pictures.

Women police officers saw two kinds. One of them, a female Sheriff, can be seen near the police station in sandy shores, it is often there.
And the second, in black uniform, like police officers in Los Angeles. Similar to the (Latin American) a female police officer depicted on the official art, where she was arrested the daughter of Michael. But I saw her only once, at the time when I killed a bunch of cops, she was among them.

B
BergoVic 08.04.20

2 months game found so much stash in the city and on the nature of that peace even now I'm leaving 5 stars on anything.

s
spitfire 26 rus 08.04.20

female COP

Z
Zeditez 08.04.20

I. IV, this means that your character didn't have enough money to pay for a taxi, and the cabbie called the cops!

F
FucQ 08.04.20

Zeditez

LOL. The first time I heard of a few months of the game, thank you.

a
androm aka SAW 08.04.20

Cops in 5ке all the animals )

D
Dark Kahn 08.04.20

And armored personnel carriers and tanks have?

B
BergoVic 08.04.20

Dark Kahn
The tank is big and scary.
The APC there, but there are vans and jeeps with railings, which are the soldiers of the SFC.
As well as trucks, sedans plus the police in different models and motorcycles.

s
spitfire 26 rus 08.04.20

very annoying that the police arrived very quickly from one shot, even if you are in the wilderness, even in the mountains is stupid. And about GTA online, I generally keep quiet, there is need to cut five times. In GTONLINE always go with 2 - 3 stars, the cops already do not pay attention (well that Vacca szadi not sweep). One shot, even if nobody got you a star. Looked at somebody askance - gave 2 stars. Underfoot, disturb to move, It is very angry. I would place the prophets have diminished the presence of the police in the game. Don't think just me is annoying.

u
ubikus 08.04.20

The game is over. Never seen a COP who was shot the other in the shelter was dragged.

W
Waffen 08.04.20

Noticed that hoarse voice of a police during a chase,very similar to the voice of a police helicopter from Vice city)))

A
Arsen xvi 08.04.20

And the police are very-very apt:at a tremendous speed instantly shoot through the wheel in the car.

D
Dark_gk 08.04.20

Naturally, you will not see them.In GTA4 the city prototype in new York.Google says that in new York 40000 certified police officers.In Los Angeles just 10000.So it is logical that less will.
By the way,even before I read that if quiet kill(a gun with a silencer) COP,no witnesses,no stars is that it is not noticed.
PySy.clothes COP gave out on a mission,Michael's son somewhere got a military uniform.And so all you can get on the military police uniform???

B
BergoVic 08.04.20

Dark_gk
Policijska form be home with Michael and Trevor after completing the story.
About military uniforms Jimmy don't know - perhaps it is also available somewhere.

K
Keroblack 08.04.20

Made sad for myself a conclusion that the police of GTA V - the most idiotic cops made.
Don't know a bug if I have this or you have the same thing, but their behavior and instinct beyond fiction.
So you did illegal, and whatever you performed, they always know what to look for have you and is only one - the Offender must lie in a coffin.
Let's look at some situations from my experience playing GTA V:
1) Doused with gasoline any car, held her petrol long track, suppose to the corner where there are no people with a pistol with a silencer burned her, and she, of course, exploded. They will look for you. How they came to Michael's/Trevor's/Franklin - is unclear.
2) Repeat the paragraph one, not only do petrol to the track and shoot a rifle with a long distance from a concealed place in the car. It explodes. Again, looking for you.
3) sticky Bombs. Without witnesses attached to the bottom of the car bomb. Parked the car anywhere. Moving far away explode. Cops are looking for us again.
4) Just a culmination of everything. What made me open this topic on the forum.
Bought a jet plane on the site. Flew it at maximum altitude( very high, the world seemed small) and jumped out . Plane crashes with this neskolkometrovuyu height, falls on something, possibly kills someone. The cops in the same moment start to look for me, although the parachute opened at the height where you jumped out of a plane. Ie parachute me down 7-10 minutes.
I don't remember any of the GTA cops possessed psychic abilities.

C
ChristianDior 08.04.20

You have a bug

T
Tytanyumm 08.04.20

sometimes...
the fact is the cops