3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GiliaSPB 08.04.20 11:13 pm

The police in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Here it is, it seems, was not discussed in detail. Let's talk about police work in the new San Andreas! The General impression, interesting points you have noticed about your (photo?). In particular I would like to discuss the strange absence of patrol cars on city streets and rural (although the presence of the highway patrol, which is highly pretentious, but cool looking, I agree)). I must admit I was disappointed. Although the lack of a vigilant patrol replaced by the vigilance of citizens who are just that - rush to call 911, no it is not logical (given a real system of police oversight in the United States).

83 Comments
Sort by:
R
R054 08.04.20

Just became smarter. Not that in 4 of the hamsters ran through the city no one could not catch.

J
JolyMau5 08.04.20

The normal AI police and GTA are two incompatible things.

V
Vladimir835 08.04.20

So in any part of GTA was. Unless the San Andreas does not rotate, the above described trick with the bomb-Velcro or a pistol with a silencer, will not be the same? Don't know cops were in GTA 4 (not played it), but I don't think much better. So there are only mods... =( AI was never the best side of GTA. And the fact that cops beaten to a pulp or even killed just because you scratched their car, it is a General feature of the series. I would be happy if I made something like what was in the mafia (writing Parking tickets, for example...), but probably themselves developed a different opinion and change the discussed thing will only last.

M
MiGamer86 08.04.20

Hmm... So this is all games do. What does GTA V? More or less, but the reaction of the police is reminiscent of the psychic. In the same Mob even if they say, no witnesses, still will look for.
In contrast, in GTA V the police act not only on players but on NPCs, which almost never see, even in other games of the series.

R
RussianGames 08.04.20

In GTA AI was not the best side of the game,to beat passers-by in you without warning, put a few bullets in GTA 4 as I recall,were chased and tried to catch without shooting you,just trying to put in jail,not in SA or VC where you tried to beat the crap baton at the first asterisk.Don't know how this things in GTA 5 but in the fourth it was realistic,I especially appreciate the fact-that the cops can't one of you put away,but other people are trying to catch.

l
lookaway 08.04.20

lightly touched the COP car body car - get a buckshot in the heart.

B
Borz 95 08.04.20

I agree with you 100 %, Mafia 2 was not like this , there not trying to kill, if there was a witness that nick did not know

N
Nikined 08.04.20

MiGamer86
just in other games she is also interacted with other peds, the extent of elaboration)

And the cops in GTA 5 can be arrested on multiple stars like in GTA 4 they were sometimes thrown from the car?

S
SkyGame 08.04.20

that's what you catch when there was no witnesses this is bad,we had rocky to consider that part.
Yes, to compare cops with sa is not correct, the game is still out for a long time,not the standards.

o
osyotr 08.04.20

Acting is not very believable. I love to shoot, very. Even when you have 2 stars, you stopped, got out unarmed, they don't tumble down to the ground with his hands, and shot. Now, by the way, I love RAM, and the machine is sometimes faster sports car with a modified engine.

K
KOLBAS 08.04.20

.....................came without weapons, they don't tumble down to the ground with his hands, and shot............
What?All the most plausible, in America, do not watch the news?

B
Badghost 08.04.20

Hmm, perhaps you can justify prophets saying that the video cameras, but the aircraft is certainly not a ride))

R
RussianGames 08.04.20

SAUSAGES
They probably Stalin in command.

It is strictly forbidden to use rough and obscene expressions, as well as posting images of similar content.

n
nikita2112 08.04.20

Here is the plane correctly. To track the purchase in the Internet simple.

K
Keroblack 08.04.20

nikita2112
When there are such defenders of anything, it becomes even funny. Good purchase easy to track. And how easy is it in the seconds after the crash, collapsed a few kilometres from the player(in height and distance, because the aircraft is not a helicopter that drops different.) to understand that the pilot is alive, and what the skydiver, which is not even visible from the earth, a criminal?

n
nikita2112 08.04.20

Stels 94
To tie together a crashed airplane and a parachutist descending at this time, too, a great mind is not necessary.

N
Novyy Andrey 08.04.20

in my opinion,you guys seem to have forgotten that for a fact,GTA is the game in the arcade.and stupid for arcade games to make an investigation to Ala calculations buy via the Internet, etc.

E
Egor Molchanov 08.04.20

and where to get police uniform, well, the police are on motorcycles

b
bravointheua 08.04.20

Egor Molchanov
Policijska form will be the home of Trevor and Michael after passing the story.

p
playalex28 08.04.20

but if the police kill that is the limit ?