3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GiliaSPB 08.04.20 11:13 pm

The police in the game (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Here it is, it seems, was not discussed in detail. Let's talk about police work in the new San Andreas! The General impression, interesting points you have noticed about your (photo?). In particular I would like to discuss the strange absence of patrol cars on city streets and rural (although the presence of the highway patrol, which is highly pretentious, but cool looking, I agree)). I must admit I was disappointed. Although the lack of a vigilant patrol replaced by the vigilance of citizens who are just that - rush to call 911, no it is not logical (given a real system of police oversight in the United States).

83 Comments
Sort by:
v
vip.ShadowShooT 08.04.20

Cops mad :D 1 star - you already are firing from the guns. At least the warning was.. Well, or to catch tried x)) as a 5 stars need more tanks Kh) 4 star helicopters, the dark figure will disappear... I Have all xDD

R
RikoChiko 08.04.20

In this part, as I understand, the cops can't arrest in 4ке.

N
N-sku 08.04.20

Recochica
Can. Unless, of course, not to resist arrest.
With a one star wanted police will chase us and try to make an arrest. Starting from the second level of investigation the police begin to fire. In GTA Online, starting with the first.

M
MTX-WooFer 08.04.20

The cops, the cops only need to get used to.
Of course you should not cling to them in an open space, sew only so, moreover, most of them shotguns, which cause significant damage.
You need to find multi-storey Parking, it can be around the stacks one behind the other, just need a good machine, I like like a modified M4 it is the most accurate of all pumped wheelbarrow (with 100% armor and bulletproof spikes) for waste when you're done shooting.
For some reason, out of 5 stars never watched the warriors, well, except that if skhlesnutsya with them near or on a military base, but there chance of survival is small.

v
vlad_sherba 08.04.20

And here in 4, peda to provoke a fight and go to the cops so they arrested him?

M
MTX-WooFer 08.04.20

Navryat because the cops patrol there.

By the way, if you collect three characters together, phoned them and sit them up a four-door car, and to have wanted, then they would shoot the cops.
As it was in SA with their criminals.

s
shhelkun 08.04.20

I prikolnulo guard guarding a Golf course , came the night the first time he told me this , wait , supposedly everything is closed , come morning, well, I without a second thought pulled out a phone to check the time , he was twitching me , well, I understand, won't irritate your protection , the current had a couple of steps , bum , Badam , in the back , and I'm ready ...bespredelschik damn

Yes , indeed, the cops have some sort of motivation to get you huge , or is it better just to pop a feeling that im over my head, the prize will be discharged in the amount of one million rubles green.....

A
Amiminoru 08.04.20

vlad_sherba

M
Mercurionio 08.04.20

If the cops were smart, you would have hesitated to flee from them. Eat such to fulfill the mission of Beverly the same, and then you have cocoli accident pedestrian on the corner. And the struggle for life and death.........

Z
Zloy.exe 08.04.20

Just start the game to make a mess, they are like flies on manure flock, and no matter what you killed the bum in the alley with the barrel with a silencer, a star you will give out in ten seconds...and catch a star yeah you're in an abandoned mine 100 years ago.
The cops in the game apparently came from the movie "minority report". In General mental chaos is very difficult to arrange, stars caught quickly, the cops arrive instantly and kill very quickly.

E
Edvins 08.04.20

That gives the number of wanted stars?

A
AVEDALOR 08.04.20

Edvins
the first time you play gta?

E
Edvins 08.04.20

It the first time, if I did not ask.

v
vlad_sherba 08.04.20

Edvins
Spoilerfree one star of wanted, the police chases you and tries to detain you at gunpoint. If you are in the car, the officer opened the door and forced you to leave, pointing a gun on you. High you can chase two police cars.
At two stars the police are behaving more aggressively. They already shoot at the player, and if pursued in the machine, then RAM. At the same time you can pursue a maximum of three cars.
At three star the police are starting to use tactics. It's the checkpoints of cars and vans. Cops wear bullet-proof vests. There is a police helicopter chasing you and shooting. You also have on the water. High you can chase four police cars and a helicopter, but with the passage of checkpoints, you pull it on himself and the officers.
With four stars the police connects SWAT NOOSE. They arrange roadblocks from armored van and shoot at you from a helicopter (and not being able to go to, down to earth and trying to get there already). You hunt for 2-3 helicopters and a maximum of 5 police ground vehicles. Also you pull the extra power when passing checkpoints.
Five stars all the streets are filled with police, and they with NOOSE (they are also much more) are looking for you. You are being chased by up to 6 police cars and 4 helicopters, but their number increases as you progress through checkpoints.

E
Edvins 08.04.20

Thank you so much for such a detailed response! Thank God, among gamers, there are still such helpful colleagues, which is very nice, especially because the General background of the discussions in the forums becomes gloomy because of the relationship to each other.

D
Dakota 08.04.20

What have to push to surrender to the police?

V
VictorDax2 08.04.20

Dаkоtа
Shame on you push to not shot :) But generally, as I understood you can only surrender with only 1 star, because otherwise they will just shoot at you.

If you want someone to hand over to the cops, just call them when you arrive and show you how I beat

s
ssikret 08.04.20

What could be wrong,who knows?Killed a bunch of machines crushed a bunch of people and no police!

A
Awesome Drew 08.04.20

ssikret
This can not be

D
DemonTwR 08.04.20

shhelkun Well as if you don't know
they over my head, the prize will be discharged in the amount of one million rubles green.....
Of course just like in the Wild West for a Caught fugitive Negro slave =))