3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-Relliant 08.04.20 11:15 pm

Mass depression youth

Long time since I was on this website. Now back, briefly looked through the topics. Seriously, I had a feeling that Page captured OldScore emo or goth! Especially striking themes, a brief meaning of which is: "tired of modern games, EARLY GAMES were BETTER, WAITING for NOTHING!!", "Page emptied BEFORE Page WAS BETTER, LET's PONOSTALGIROVAT" or "CEASED to EXPERIENCE the FUN of IGOR, NO JOY IN YORAH or IN LIFE, HELP!". Or here's another more typical examples: "I'm an INTROVERT or I'm MELANCHOLIC AND don'T WANT to CHANGE MYSELF," "I am STUPID", "I DIPRESSIJA, I NITSCHE NOT HAPPY, Nitsche not going to change". Example with a hint of masochism: "SHARE YOUR WOUNDS". On utubia and social.networks also increases the pessimism of content designed for young people. There is always whining about how bad our country has sunk to the BOTTOM, all slaves, slaves. And most importantly: the tragic and apocalypticae looks post – the more likes he gets!
Don't want to seem obsessive with his "I had a time." But I can picture this 4-5 years ago when I was active. Then fashion ran Sisodia cynics. All together we were laughing at how some freak who created the delusional theme. When there were threads on PG with complaints of life, they gained a bunch of cons. It was fashionable at the show to demonstrate his cynicism, callousness and indifference to people's problems. Mow misanthropes and asialaw. And now the same depressing topics spammed all replaced schizoid cynics came depressive pessimists. Not to say that it was better, but differently. At least empathy for others added. Today's forum represent a warm place where all the desperate, sit together at the batteries and cry and Pat each other on the head. Not particularly arguing, but if someone sobbing too loud, all his consolation, ironically saying: "anyway, we're all gonna die", "the earth will burn, we will live in the ruins and then begin to live!". Even those who have no more depression, says cool to show THAT I HAVE DEPRESSION, pantanosa of helplessness and despondency. Ie independently drives itself into even greater gloom.
Just annoying is a distortion of reality in the direction of the paint faded, the despair, the delight and admiration of his suffering, the complete unwillingness to take matters into their own hands and something to change. That is, the mass chronic depression youth? It will end ever, this depression is temporary and we will see some further evolution, or it won'T CHANGE my DEPRESSION, ALL is LOST!?
31 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 08.04.20

Self-Relliant
They just pretend to understand something in life and death. That sunk into Oblivion with cynical misanthropes that float on the surface of crybabies with melancholic - it's the same poor people parasites, eager attention to his person.

R
Rolemanser 08.04.20

Self-Relliant
Mmm... What are your suggestions, comrade?

b
bloomm 08.04.20

Maybe depression because of all sorts of these integramos, Vkontakte, YouTube, bloggers and other social trash.

K
Kind Ram 08.04.20

Self-Relliant
I like to look at their pathetic attempts to portray the suffering. >:)

S
Ser777 08.04.20

Well to the new design of PG I used,very convenient, the site has become,but of good games, very little has been.Everything else is just better.

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

matter is primary, consciousness is secondary, the ruble is falling, autumn dullness

a
angryfish99 08.04.20

People have stopped (almost) to chat live. Sit in instagram, pambuka and other GHGs. From this loneliness and depression.

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

angryfish99
With the help of means of communication, whether phone or Internet communication more. What is better two times a year to meet and talk in person, or in addition to these two meetings, once each week to talk on the phone? What kind of loneliness if you can chat online with people entirely unknown. Internet and helps to find the source. What is loneliness?

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

D
Domoi 08.04.20

Self-Relliant
The theme of ''Share sores'' my.
What's wrong?! Think of the melancholic many divorced.

a
angryfish99 08.04.20

stalker7162534
Better every day to meet and interact with real people, not staring at the phone screen. So develop social interaction skills.

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

angryfish99
It is better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick.
You have the ability to live to meet people who are interested to discuss your questions?
In my childhood there was not even a TSB, the parents could not answer a lot of questions that interested me, classmates couldn't either. I miss when the Internet. I have really been intellectual loneliness.

z
zdrastE 08.04.20

Self-Relliant
dude, other than your whining that everyone was whining, and on the life-affirming excess of a positive RV, sort of, is not observed.
if you for any reason sucks, that doesn't mean everyone else also must be bad.
the thing in the first place, in you, and not in the surrounding (gushing optimism) reality.
one word
Spoiler"there is Nothing to blame the mirror, if face is crooked."

A
AR3E 08.04.20

Self-Relliant wrote:
schizoid cynics
Certain or something. Good riddance. A couple from Sharif.

The subject is relatively trivial. Emotions and needs seek out and find the most obvious to the enlightened in the minimal capabilities of the Internet aka dump post lose interest in the games, овер9000-tion account. And do not care what such darkness was I created it, I schische. But it is also nonsense, in my humble vision.

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

stalker7162534 wrote:
In my childhood there was not even a TSB
The poor man, and the libraries in your harsh past had not been invented? I personally, when I wanted to read something, go there and take what I need there and the TSB, and everything else he could find, the Technique of Youth the same.

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

Muskrat
well, not all as nerdy as some?

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

stalker7162534
Well, you yourself wrote that you had a lot of questions went - took the book - read - back, don't have to be a nerd.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.04.20

Che, on the other hand its cool. Especially in November. At this time a direct aggravation in all) I also suffer from this garbage ( maybe willfully) and as it does not interfere. Himself identity in inst post b & W photos of bare trees against a gray sky.

-
- DILOR- 08.04.20

Spoiler

t
the endless misanthropy o 08.04.20

Buddy, I don't expect someone to share the joy in the Internet, but the whining any better on the Internet to vent than friends or the girl (is strictly prohibited). Besides the world is so constituted that the destruction of its driving force. Decay and death everywhere and all the time: Why young people are susceptible to that? On completion of the transition age comes the realization that everything is garbage. As a child ashes was impossible to understand, then the active cognitive processes that have the first fruits of the adult thinking, grim young man. Further, it takes time for humility and addictive to every other shit, like the inability to realize dreams and ambitions, Susnik old people - superiors, colleagues, clients and so on, who have the experience of 20-30 years progression of FGM, so that the characters and morals so strongly undergo; further disintegration of the friendship of childhood, studentship, lies deceit and betrayal, as well as other milestones of sexual relationships (nexus). While all of this is not formed immunity to the mind of a young man in pain, are depressed.