3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 08.04.20 11:16 pm

The passage of HL2 Episode One (Half-Life 2)

Stuck? You are here.
184 Comments
Sort by:
f
froot1s 08.04.20

people like to kill Crider?

I only have three rockets, an additional nowhere to be found, and bullets apparently don't affect it...

f
froot1s 08.04.20

and all a little run - out.

but of course too short.

K
Kristina Shmayser 08.04.20

People!!! Stuck!!! Remember the room where Alyx tried to call the Elevator, but he volunteered and the lights went out? Then, after felling with harvesters and zombies, Elevator volunteered, Gordon and Alyx went up, passing floors with monsters. And then they came to the gate leading to the street. The gate is closed. Alix tried to shout something, like let us out, and then stood rooted to the spot. Then what? No switches, nothing.

H
Helge 08.04.20

Christine Schmeiser, in storage boxes under is the flywheel. It is necessary to insert the gate and turn.

K
Kristina Shmayser 08.04.20

Helge!
Thank you so much!

a
aliasnet 08.04.20

The people help!After you killed the big Scorpion, I met his and Alix sent through the upper floors his and I pulled all the bridges and in the last the bridge went into the hallway and then Alex cost as much as a nail hammered but I discovered the only open door and there's the whole purple light to glow and from a distance the tower from the reactor is seen and not seen anything more! Or STE a glitch of the game or in SIN эпизод1 password need some sort?

H
Helge 08.04.20

aliasnet you Barney had already met?

M
Mox 08.04.20

It's a glitch you got to meet Barney. He will give you the crowbar and open the bridge.

a
aliasnet 08.04.20

Damn Tommy went and opened all the bridges,then killed two bucks and went on and from there many doors the far left door is opened and I go there and all sarafolean glows but the top can be seen in the fog of the Smoking reactor.Alexi cient fool don't even say not to approach and is about the last bridge.

a
aliasnet 08.04.20

Not the right and the left door.

p
potustoronniy 08.04.20

aliasnet
right in a dark room lying round the valve, ponimaesh gravitsapu and vstavlyaesh into the hole near the door. Then povorachivat and you will...

a
aliasnet 08.04.20

Well, not there!!!!! And when I am on the top floors of friends Foma give and I am letting go of all the bridges with Alex here on the last bridge killed two of the enemies went into the corridor and on the corner of the right door opens the other not,that's where I go and there is a mist of light grey like the space and only distant smokestack tower reactor and see everything as if the room walls are not present.

H
Helge 08.04.20

aliasnet, it's definitely a glitch
some of the file is not enough

A
Andrey696 08.04.20

Throw off please a saved game, who ever after where you have to wait for the Elevator !

Mlyn I rode up there to shoot them, the Elevator arrives, I'm in it salasu...and yet...look around Alix was gone came back and she was stuck there and out of no where does not want((((((((
Damn,I just humanly please, throw off please on soap or pour where NT, a saved game right after the Elevator door closed!!

soap: [email protected]
Asya: 273327729

A
Andrey696 08.04.20

Thank you but I don't!)
all passed))

M
Menog 08.04.20

How to get to the end location, where a switch turns on and the water running the electricity? The theory is like, but in practice..,

H
Helen the Ripper 08.04.20

Near the door you need to open is floating a barrel. Grab it and put it under the bridge. Throw the switch, and then jumping...

N
NikS 08.04.20

Climbed on ventilation, found the gun, what next? Like to shoot the castle, but he stupidly ran into an invisible wall. And shoot from a distance of Ponta no. What to do?

M
Menog 08.04.20

Helen the Ripper
I thank you, sir =)

N
NikS 08.04.20

Climbed on ventilation, found the gun, what next? Like to shoot the castle, but he stupidly ran into an invisible wall. And shoot from a distance of Ponta no. What to do?
Somebody help me!