3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PoMaH 08.04.20 11:18 pm

Impressions from the full game (Turok)

Came pirates! Take it or not?
146 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cayman77 08.04.20

First start, helped by the advice given above - to move fresh firewood Agee helped. But it would be better not to start such a website....th game has not seen in a while. Since Blacksite about. Even worse. With the maximum quality graphics - a rare sucks. Don't even know how long ago was relevant this graph is 4 - 5 years ago, I guess. Well, the license is not released yet, but it would be foolishly bought.

M
M4RkSMaN 08.04.20

After playing a little longer, I realized that shirotae game I have recently seen! Do not you think that the characters resemble the heroes of Gears of War? But I really liked the idea with the onions and it's probably the only plus.

Y
YMKA_A 08.04.20

zazhralis you've got all the sludge,shit so you do not make the game if you're so smart - the normal game, I'm not saying a masterpiece , but litter, I think that identity is not the case.

s
superches 08.04.20

Of course the game is not a hit, but you can play even need)))
the real Jurassic Park - fun)))

I
IronSerg 08.04.20

at maximum settings the graph looks pretty decent, and everything to do with dinosaurs played well. Not only liked the muddy texture, and skirmishes with the dull AI not up to par. The game is a solid average, 7 out of 10 it deserves. But, of course, having such an engine and such a budget could have done much better.

Y
YMKA_A 08.04.20

well, about graphics I don't agree:) not in the sense that it is best , and that in Crysis too, not all were able to play and count anything there:) Crysis sold in small quantities - people come, look - Oh! large requirements - I don't take - and games such as the Turks have many. And by the way plenty of people(and I have friends) that settings do not climb(even with a good camp) they are so cool. Therefore, the taste and color - no friend!

the computer has only a small part of the population nashaz of the country(a good iron especially) ---- THINK H_H

D
DAskeza 08.04.20

I have not played but I am sure that she like me.Every day watching videos,the graphics are normal,the music too,so, why are you so antireklama?

Y
YMKA_A 08.04.20

And who does that?! 0_o

A
Arturyanchik 08.04.20

yeah cool game!!

[
[_Dragula_] 08.04.20

Well... Played in Turok, and now I will share impressions.
I liked the game despite its flaws. I don't understand those people who say that the weak plot, because the game was conceived as ekshen, not an RPG. And I think the story of the Turk is well suited for a game of this genre! Graphics, Yes it is not as steep as in Crisis, but it is a nice(play on maksimalnykh settings) and I don't like people who think that graphics is all a game!(for me graphics are not important) the Gameplay is interesting, despite the dull AI... Almost from the beginning, playing with the knife, drive incredible! Many say that the bow in the game useless weapon, but it is not! Bow rescued me many times, helping to pass difficult levels, while remaining unnoticed. Loved the dinosaurs! Even though they are blunt, but attack wisely, they can be set on the special forces(beautiful mess:)) and finish off the winners... Proud of the game I think fatality the knife - this is the coolest thing in the game!!!! Reaction of the hands and knife of the Turk will show you quite a beautiful and brutal picture! In General, the game would put a solid 8/10 Because I was waiting for her as ekshen, and got ekshen!

B
Black-Man 08.04.20

[Draqula]
+1
Totally agree!!Of course the game is not what I want bi to see,but to play is possible!The graphics are quite passable...
Choice orujia,though small, but frankly to say,I am for a while that played,I go with knife and bow from that game becomes more interesting!!!

C
CerYoga 08.04.20

The toy is excellent, 10/10! Graphics satisfied, most importantly the gameplay is kick-ass! The only thing that can't be saved and can't sniper priblezhat, please tell me.

V
VASIA2008 08.04.20

The people who played on the Internet tell me how and then I did not-prepared!

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 08.04.20

My identity items.error writes.

m
molot_ok 08.04.20

And someone realized in the final scene, where everything in the spaceship, it's treacherous nodding Turk and Slade?? They are going to fill up the partner of that?)

x
xInFinity 08.04.20

You yourself suck. Try at Least one award to.... Although the simplest, this Dinosaur dominoes" or whatever her name is.

K
KaIN 08.04.20

complete crap game , already tired on the 3rd LVL

R
Rightcross 08.04.20

Quite normal game, only one significant disadvantage - too much space is required on the screw.

A
AnIr 08.04.20

graphics full kick, the sound of steps not fit by the steps - you stop and the sound continues for some more time to go

A
AnIr 08.04.20

Demolished this game