3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy bibliotekar 08.04.20 11:20 pm

Will there be Russian voice in the game or not? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

As I looked at the topics most discussed is the face of Sarah rider or romanianist characters,but for some reason nobody was interested, will the game have Russian characters or not?Actually that's what or questions
128 Comments
Sort by:
G
GoliafJx 08.04.20

I went in, put all the cons who are against the Russian voice, came out...

N
Nikoly67 08.04.20

considering how Russian voiced video games , and with all this, do not hesitate to ask for more money from developers , that Russian voice acting is not!!! one hack around

T
Twich 08.04.20

GoliafJx
taught the language of passed, and not bragging here

K
Kseniya Klevcova 08.04.20

even if I were to play better in the original with sabami. you can hear real emotions and the characters ' voices

O
OakSorcerer 08.04.20

Otpishu here is my recent observation on the subject. Coming just so freshly Horizon has a good Russian voice acting. But due to the peculiarities of the engine, I play with her I couldn't. The thing above me lypsinka. For example, in the Witcher animation consistent with the language or engine is allowed, or manually done, it all looked harmoniously (acceleration and deceleration does not count, now it's not about them). At the Horizon the whole lip-synch imprisoned under the English voice acting, and though the timings are normally customized, the impression that the characters are blanks that speaks of someone behind the scenes. It's a shame, because the voice I liking.

R
Rupreht Klinsman 08.04.20

OakSorcerer wrote:
or engine is allowed, or manually done
It came up with(in games) back in the year 2001, and even earlier, when the timbre is built animations, without writing. The idea today is this hat should actually be on the fly. Problems arise when the voice actor says without expression, but it is the flaws that helped.

O
OakSorcerer 08.04.20

Ruprecht Klinsmann
Remember that this principle worked Source, but that's about the Witcher, I read somewhere that was done by hand. Although the info not weaving, I can be wrong. Unfortunately not everywhere adjust movement of the lips under the tongue voice acting, that spoils the impression of a stronger couple of incorrect intonation.

R
Rupreht Klinsman 08.04.20

OakSorcerer
Source just worked, other projects from Codemasters was working on in the bearded year for sure. I doubt that today is done manually... but who knows, maybe a patch will fix? (I'm talking about Horizon)

x
xDarkSTALKERx 08.04.20

Fig Russian voice-over, as normal actors still it is not invited

a
alex.fakayeah 08.04.20

Localization always hurts. Always. Even with a responsible approach to voice acting there's some sort of fucking Vsevolod Kuznetsov, allowing yourself to make changes in the nature of the character, because he believes that it should.

K
KiDjeN 08.04.20

To work on voice ME:A attracted many stars who gave their voices to the characters, so no voice acting in other languages will not, because the point then to call them ? But ! The level of our localization is also not stuck and so remember ME and DA:O is somehow not right. A good example is the Witcher. Just before anybody had not been a voice properly, and this was done often not professional studios. Now to voice the game was interesting, even the people themselves ask so I think if we would be given good, level would be better than the Witcher.

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

alex.fakayeah
Normal in the Witcher voice and no cant with speed there. See defective version got.
The players know how to read, just sometimes you want to focus on what is happening and not to aticipate nose in the subs.
I'm not saying that Russian voice is good, but if it does not hurt my ear, I'll take it because reading the subtitles I'm lazy, I buy the game, not the dictionary!

S
Sinpro 08.04.20

who thinks it's bad now transferred, he spent nadmozg

S
Shock Burst 08.04.20

MikuHadsune
He was just playing the first version of the game

f
fuckthis868 08.04.20

MikuHadsune, Shock Burst
But you probably not played it at all. Well, or you have no ears... Acceleration in the Polish version, for example, repaired. In the entire game. In Russian only a couple of dialogues in the initial location of cut lines. Apparently in order to report to the authorities, made the view of the work done and scored. "And soooo fine.

3rdperson 08.04.20

I think is unlikely, but I would like, I for example for subtitles do not always have time, and when the game has a good story, and due to the fact that there is no transfer of missing something important, feel in games

I
IDarkaxeI 08.04.20

Of puddles products with normal localization is not met. They do not want to pay for it. And remember, of course, the Witcher and mafia, but there are poles and Czechs not hangar

N
Nightma[R]e 08.04.20

IMHO: personally, I used to ME to play without the Russian voice, so comfortable.

r
rambling 08.04.20

I really hope that will not happen. Imagine how many roundnose scalotta anchors for the English textbook. It's great!

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

rambling
for this there are subs ,no subs ,people just won't play it ,not to learn the language .
I grew up on monophonic Gundyaev voice in action,I pelati the intonation and stuff ,I have important meaning ,while running and passing by reading the subs ,not very comfortable ,and the knowledge of the language ,chunks, phrases ,poorly will give an understanding of all the dialogue ,you may lose some subtlety .