3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormW7 08.04.20 11:22 pm

Windows Store the eternal problem, Discussion (Forza Motorsport 7)

I think everyone who came across this shop caught on a number of issues.

My main problem is downloading Big apps games.
Installation just flies by 20% to 40%, and have to download all over again.

I partially solved this problem.

Hyde:
The program Fiddler to intercept the traffic. Actually she will catch Install file from the store.
1) Download and install Fiddler from the official website of the developer. http://www.telerik.com/fiddler

The program Fiddler, click on the WinConfig.
Click on the Exempt All or leave a tick only store
Click Save Changes
Close the pop-up window.

After closing the window, click on the button with a cross line and select the Remove All. This will allow to get rid of all previous intercepted requests.

2) Now open any browser official Windows store, locate the app you want to download and click on the button Download or to.

3) Fiddler should catch your download request, so all that remains is to find the files .Appx/.AppxBundle.

Click on the Find button in the top bar of the program.
In the search query string, enter the word appx.
Click Find Sessions

4) Now copy the link to download the application.
Find the first yellow line and click the right mouse button.

Choose line Copy
Click on spot Just the Url.
Open any browser , paste in the address bar, copied the address and hit Enter.

I use DM , but inherently catchy with only 3-4 times

Spoiler

When the download is finished you'll have your .eappx (or .appx) file. To start the installation open up powershell.

Then enter the following command add-appxpackage

Or if you find that doesn't work you can try my method.

add-appxpackage
[Enter]

Once that's done correctly it will start processing and then you just have to wait for it to finish.

P. S Figured out why Download Master download cling only 3-4 times.
As soon as I caught a link to download ( as shown in the screenshot 5) must
to close the Store and Fiddler. And only after that to insert the reference in Download Master, and to press start.
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 08.04.20

StormW7
Why all this tension?What's the juice?

S
StormW7 08.04.20

burn consolato
No juice. There is such a situation And don't know where to look.
Windows Store is not at all working steadily, drops.

Put for example the pause button in the Windows Store on the next day in the morning, hit Continue, and it all resets and starts all over again.
So I decided to use DM

s
szhech konsolotu 08.04.20

StormW7
Clear.

i
ichigo13 08.04.20

How to unlock the game folder where shakes vinstor? Writes there is no access Forza 7 the jump issued a license error,it now just writes to play,but downloaded fully or not is unknown.

S
StormX07 08.04.20

Win+R and enter WSReset,

Command clears and resets the store cache.

E
Evgeniy Drayver 08.04.20

And can write details like the game then install using powershell?! Since the store still doesn't see the downloaded games and starts pumping all over again.

S
StormX07 08.04.20

Eugene Driver

All right installation file .Eappx put through Powershell

Win + X to open Powershell on behalf of Administrator ,
add-appxpackage X: \ Forza.EAppx

instead of X: \ Forza.EAppx indicate where your .Eappx

go offline setting

The app as it should be set in the hidden WindowsApps folder

B
Ben121212 08.04.20

Some days I suffer with this forty 7, the computer works round the clock and due to an error can not download and starts again, in one of the bad reviews on the game in the store the answer was that the developers (the bad reviews are associated exclusively with the inability to download): We know that a small number of players are experiencing problems with pre-download "Forza Motorsport 7" on the PC with Windows 10. For affected players, this problem occurs because of the pauses in the pre-download. This can happen with intermittent Internet connections. "Forza Motorsport 7" - it's a massive game. We understand how frustrating it is to be locked from pre-load.

Your download will be completed, when your version of Forza Motorsport 7 razblokirovat - this Friday, September 29, for Ultimate Edition or 3 Oct for Deluxe and Standard Editions. If you are faced with this problem, we sincerely apologize.

Judging by the response of developers, it can be understood that the preloading we're (those who have error) and will be able to download the game only after release.

_
_Lemon_ 08.04.20

Downloaded. Ultimate edition. And this miracle does not start)

Look at this here is a beautiful window, then it disappears and nothing happens. Great.
Any ideas?

k
kotasha 08.04.20

Chalk soft as usual all through one place, 10 what is this that is not misunderstandings, lives his life, if the game chalk soft merged to steam, I have fixed Juanito, and mess with the wines store, not no thank you.

b
b4nder4s 08.04.20

_Lemon_
Try to re-login to Xbox Live, help.

b
b4nder4s 08.04.20

Ben121212
28 downloaded 29 start without a problem.

B
Ben121212 08.04.20

b4nder4s
I still can't download, already errors does not produce, but just first and first starts, the night loads, there is 15 gigs, go to work, if it turns out to lunch to call, then look there and see somewhere 20 something gigs, evening look and see 1.5 gig, ie first started and all in a similar sense, still can't download, waited and downloaded shadow of Mordor and the better they'll be tomorrow to play, and what to do with forty do not know, if there is a Council in this case, then please tell me.

a
aleks1979 08.04.20

Ben121212
Problem and how to resolve it a lot. At the top of the already suggested to use a different third-party apps.
You can also overload the computer, restart the store as administrator. Open search in Windows and enter the phrase wsreset. As soon as the icon of this tool, click on it right click and run as administrator.
Another way is to change the drive where you installed the game.

g
gurgen1111 08.04.20

the people of Hao)) have not found the right topic here as I understand experts a great many tell me pray ?succisa already I swear the problem is that after installing the game assasin creed black flag antivirus makes brains to see in this game a threat to his mother's leg and quarantines help is there a solution to this problem I would appreciate any kind of help

b
b4nder4s 08.04.20

gurgen1111
What complicated sitiv antivirus and mark locked in the quarantine file as a reliable(safe)? If you pirate something that often happens...

m
mult777ru 08.04.20

You guys have the multiplayer working? I'm with a friend creates and writes nemont to create a server what's the problem?

B
Ben121212 08.04.20

aleks1979
Thank you, I'll try to remove and to another disk, the rest is already done.

J
Just Away 08.04.20

Can we play using PowerShell to install on drive D?

A
Andrey PolyakovYYYY 08.04.20

3 crashes on the splash screen career what to do help ! Savogna the game works and career are not very .