3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 08.04.20 11:27 pm

To whom to sell the good? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Made a breakthrough, has collected everything ? on Skellige, tired badly. Now what to do with this stuff, how to sell? 1300 kg or what it is measured
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 08.04.20

Throw it away,for it is not in the crowns of happiness

D
DarT-de-KenwooD 08.04.20

Don't believe it, noo... it's all bahrivets merchants. With best wishes. Cap.

S
Sorento NSK 08.04.20

In Novigrad push their barohlo)

W
WarMachine2 08.04.20

Each counter dealer push, one hell Geralt to become a millionaire does not Shine.

D
Deliano 08.04.20

DarT-de-KenwooD
The richest Kuznetsov at 3K money, I have junk on 40 thousand, I wouldn't ask if it wasn't for this problem

D
Deliano 08.04.20

Now stood at the Armorsmith Caer Trolde, probably 40 times meditated and after every 5-6 times I sold things that he had money and I sold him again. Chore :(

c
cheezette 08.04.20

What is the problem to add money traders using CheatEngine or ArtMoney and easy to sell him all the stuff, if you need to return it to the old amount? Know cheats are bad, but on the other hand, it's easier)

r
random3355 08.04.20

Deliano
Fast moving and hiding place to help.

U
UnholyChaplain 08.04.20

things you can disassemble, which may be useful for crafting will find
although this is no problem in wedlcome

S
Sergey 82 08.04.20

You can trade with rune master (COP), and a blacksmith forging the legendary sets (KIV). Expensive, respectively, money are found...

D
Deliano 08.04.20

random3355
In the cache store only relic swords, the rest of the traders

K
Krrrva 08.04.20

When I didn't have enough money so he collected all the caches on Skellige and not had any problems to push them. A couple times meditated on Caer Tolde the armorer and the blacksmith, he sold in Velenje, and I still was somewhere at level 40 respectively, and fierce cost is not enough

S
SkvoZ 08.04.20

Sell the artisan Masters, because they have a large number of money usually.

P
Pepin3d 08.04.20

The higher the level of the player, the more expensive will lutitsa all weapons and armor c homeless people-criminals. Shit and other stuff is not considered as it is fixed price ...+,- someone to sell it, but there mere pennies come out
Do you even collect all the loot in the game and sell being at level 10, still earn a pittance.
ps: All this of course applies to later patches.
I don't remember how it was before, that was long ago)

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 08.04.20

things to sell. all. and relic including because they will never use. it makes sense to leave some beautiful swords and broneslav for decorating the garden in KIV.
lomalka for money and all sorts of ways of making money unrighteous 31 version covered.
whom and how to sell - what do you want, legs feed the wolf. in Novigrad, in Velenje, in oxenfurt, Caer trolde, and almost every village at least 2 merchant - armor and swords. take a walk, get some air. in Novigrad at the elf swordsman always got a shitload of money happens.
and indeed, kitty, why do you need money?(C) the money is needed only in the beginning of the game, well, this is the usual period of primary accumulation of capital. and then all of them. naked-unarmed will not remain, especially if the corners like. if not to buy or not to strike while the clothes that are 1-2 notches better than you have now, and which after an hour gets old, the money really nowhere to go.
and anyway, where did you get the KAMAZ??? the horse is 1.5 ton away, though you it all bags Obuasi. so what? so you're citter!!! rushed the game to overload, so as not to run merchants for every 100 kg? well now run to sell your car, two swords, three pieces in one hand. the game has a balance (ha ha ha, I know) until you've gained their 50-60 kg of lot - merchants accumulated money, went, sold it, and play on. in short, the win was minimal, but osadochek remained

D
Deliano 08.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
I play with interest, not use quick transitions, only between the cards. The advantage in the water the benefit is not felt, only on the Islands. And roam the world to sell good too the problem. 20 times I would have to pontovatsya from Novigrad Caer of Trolde

D
Deliano 08.04.20

Very hard to assemble questions in the waters of Skellige, even collecting them on the way, remains very much. I want to collect everything, but collecting 5-6 issues to sail Caer of Trolde to sell and sail again it is possible to live in this game. So I just Packed everything ? in the water, having accumulated a good 40-50 thousand, from vendors to only 2-3. And to sell a little and waiting for the Deposit money from the seller, go to do things all better, him quests can't be helped. I'm not a cheater, on the contrary, tried as honest as possible to beat the game.
I have the relic swords I put in stash, they also have accumulated not on one ten thousand

P
Pepin3d 08.04.20

Deliano
you could even write what your level of HS and the version of the patch
in 1.31 some traders really bubble nemeryannom

D
Deliano 08.04.20

Version 1.31, apnuli 30th level, the plot killed Imerica

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

Deliano
In the Kiva the Smiths are well paid.He began the second pass,the recesses do not touch, yet will not get there.Sell on the square in Novigrad to the armorer that drop from the enemies-of people and any kind of armor/swords that appear after a quest.If, after the orders will appear the relic swords,they also only in the Kiva will pass.
And to be honest,I'm a bit easier game,Geralt threw 50000 via the console.Type as honored 50000 from the previous passage
Sets and relic swords are not added, otherwise it will be uninteresting