3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TUChA FZNAMZNON 08.04.20 11:31 pm

Where to buy? Steam or Uplay? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Always cool to the series. But I recently played freelancer and I suddenly liked it. I wanted to buy a license Origins. Where to buy? The keys are more expensive than Steam, Uplay cheaper. The difference? Steam achievements are, etc.? I do not understand the difference.
42 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLEPOGLYXONEMOI 08.04.20

Take better PSN ))

T
TUChA FZNAMZNON 08.04.20

And the saves still fall or already corrected? Now the forums I looked through, the problem is often that synchronization spoils sohranki. However, the topic is already old, maybe that has changed. Damn, even this is not enough. The pirates played all the parts and this was not.

Z
Zerodroid 08.04.20

A CLOUD OF SNASEN
I flew 2 times the unity in the Syndicate 3 times, here I sit again going through. The new part is better to buy the Incentive even for 2K, but at least the save will be intact.

s
strelok94 08.04.20

better anywhere. every year this shit comes out. tired.

s
serbalabaew 08.04.20

The incentive through a friend who sells games much cheaper.P.S bought gold 2800r.

T
TUChA FZNAMZNON 08.04.20

Zerodroid
Read the forums, the problem is solved by disabling the cloud. But before you reinstall the game just copy the folder with the saves from uplay, there's even a tool developed, which itself saves bekapit
Ultimate Saves Backup/Restore Tool for All Ubisoft Gameshttp://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/889167-Ultimate-Saves-Backup-Restore-Tool-for-All-Ubisoft-Games-Forums
strelok94
I thought so too, and suddenly AC Syndicate me perfectly went. Even in this repetatively there is something attractive about, well, the plot is not bad. The only license that I want to do anymore because the reward.

Thank you all again. Still bought the game, and along with a couple more to have something to do while you wait Origins:
origins

O
Osa777 08.04.20

Steam here and think do not need

u
upumeg95 08.04.20

A CLOUD OF SNASEN
Steam is an intermediary between you and Upleap, in addition to achievements and clock counter the incentive is nothing more, if that's important to you, take nothing to lose but nothing to gain.

c
cjlogistic 08.04.20

only in steam and all

p
pepsicc 08.04.20

SAHO Dun
I too think so)

K
Kira5678 08.04.20

Please explain)If you buy the game through yupley achieve the incentive will be??

W
Werewolf1986 08.04.20

Kira5678

No.

S
Shurik4546 08.04.20

Uplay!!!!!!!!!

L
LaFeT666 08.04.20

Of course uple

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 08.04.20

Uplay

z
zdrastE 08.04.20

and how do the torrents will be?

S
SPR1GGAN 08.04.20

thought to take the incentive ,but after the fall of Mordor, the day after the release ,decided to wait for a torrent )

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

After blag flag produced one stool, so going to try the version from Trentino edidin. To pay hard-earned money for a pig in a poke, but still filled with grind and lutrogale... Nafig it is necessary.

PS I Bought a new current of evil within 2 and 2nd sudbinushku. The rest for me is not worthy of purchase. Either Tarantino, or wait for the skidon 50% or more.

Z
ZAO Makarov Indastriz 08.04.20

Yelling with you, bought steam-gift for 1620 rubles, the game przekazana.
And I kokokoko, be thrown and atzvut game!1!1!1
The seller has a rating, the seller has a Certificate WebMoney, you need to watch such things. Due care, have never been caught were thrown, but a lot of money saved.

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

ZAO Makarov industries
C torentino savings 100%.
Spoiler