3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 08.04.20 11:34 pm

No clue how to release the hostage? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Killed all the bandits, gathered all the loot, went through every trunk, every bag in the camp, and there is no key. What to do? Meditate, rebooted, useless

7 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 08.04.20

Deliano
key dolzhon to be the leader. obsar all the corpses nearby

h
hoursdragon 08.04.20

Deliano
Start from the beginning part of the story. I had that with Smith, whose gang of deserters from the black kept.

T
The_Rock. 08.04.20

Deliano
At me too such problem was, (I'm not sure how I decided but), went on to explore the world after a long time he returned, there was again the bandits killed was the key

D
Deliano 08.04.20

I apologize for creating threads, found the key, it lay, not in the trunk and not in the body of a bandit.. a Hundred times watched, then created the theme and immediately he himself found.. MDE :)

J
Jimmy.Lee 08.04.20

Deliano
Similar problem I have created one on Skellige - pushed the leader of the bandits into the sea and drowned key. Hostage forever in a cage.

D
Deliano 08.04.20

In the White garden, there is a bug with the deserted village, when instead of 3 ghouls 2 and only after their death does not come residents. You have to meditate and you receive the 3rd ghoul, after which everything is fine. At first I thought the same here, some thug with a key somewhere lost/failed, was I just blind :) but really, in any other camp so the key was not hidden, and that looking for is not there :)

K
Kirlusha 08.04.20

Deliano
In the garden you can just move a bit to the side and turn away from the point sravni. Ghoul will appear. Same thing on the road near the river, where then the herbalist and praying will appear.