3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koparso 08.04.20 11:35 pm

Plumero mazes of the mysterious room behind the illusory wall. (Bloodborne)

Travel through the maze, I stumbled upon an interesting premise behind illusory wall! The video shows where was the illusory wall. In the moment where I twist the camera three times! the room is interesting because there is NOTHING that you can choose: either you chests, no items, nothing, but there is an altar with a stone head, and someone with three identical figurines girls, behind the altar inconspicuous gold cross! in this room a bunch of other statues that in other locations spit a dart, but then they are not active! everyone in this room destroy: amphorae, jugs, spitting statues - all but three statues of the girls of the cross and totem! I tried all the gestures that managed to get in front of this totem, but in vain! Information about this location in the Internet I never found! interesting to know Your opinion about this!!!
3 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordAscarot 08.04.20

Most likely you just got lucky to find an empty secret room. Except for 2-3 moments gestures in Bloodborne nowhere useful.

I
Ivanych 08.04.20

koparso
The room called Treasury. In front of the altar with a red cloth and a head usually is the sarcophagus with the loot, and the niches with the components of the chests for offerings. It is extremely rare that the treasure will not spawn loot. You just got this rare case.

k
koparso 08.04.20

Thank you very much!!!!