3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
baracus11 08.04.20 11:37 pm

Sorry for the non-standard question... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

But this stuffing was such or what? Campaigning for the people for 10 jump? For video is the difference like with the 770 980 compare, and even wider:
Spoiler
Found this, and here it seems all is fair and how it really is:
Spoiler
Question: bullshit is it? (Video 1) For more details, if possible. What and why.
36 Comments
Sort by:
D
DGI_GurdinkA 08.04.20

baracus11
XS, I have the old system for 10 worked faster (Athlone+хд5670\гт630) than 7. So I both companies has translated into 10ку.
The only thing that pisses me off is 8 gigs of RAM for me, it is not enough for Vin10 to play 2 games at once (BDO and DotA, for example. Or ARMA and DotA. These games are not too picky about RAM - I eat something in the area up to 4 gigs), because 10ke some special compression system memory( And for some reason the ads on the pirate Vin10, updated just like a computer licence (renewal and all sorts of left services disabled)

B
Bupycop 08.04.20

baracus11
And the number of views and ratio of likes/dislikes allowed difficult to conclude for yourself? Or do you need someone else's opinion that as the same may be divided?

b
baracus11 08.04.20

DGI_GurdinkA
Sorry I did not measured it personally, the shots until it was demolished 10. Now on a 7-ke can't pinpoint any difference. All because of what I played last time with Locke at 30 frames and only for me, the landmark was not subsidence. So-so guide. But staff enough for many exposed settings and configuration.

N
N1KO 08.04.20

Video you can shoot. It all depends on the hands of iron, drivers and other software. Have seven no DX12 have dozens more potential, else error. In fact, to compare such things is not entirely correct.

b
baracus11 08.04.20

Bupycop
She did not say a lot of likes. Maybe the haters 10s zaminusovali, etc. Anything can happen. Though 90% I'm sure it's a lie. At least because he so do not feel the difference.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

baracus11
Win 10 should,in theory,more RAM to eat.And in the video opposite.In my simple eating 2.72 GB

I mean, look how much RAM in Velenje high on Win 10 I ate and the game and Windows

g
gfcnjh2 08.04.20

baracus11
If you're talking about that Now I will put the top ten and will see a significant (noticeable) increase FPS in games - NO. You posted a video where the FPS is higher, but there are enough of the opposite video.

b
baracus11 08.04.20

gfcnjh2
Well, you Cap =) I kind of started this. Wanted to know who is right and what is really the difference. Zasrat system is not discussed. We are talking about clean.

S
SwedovSandr 08.04.20

baracus11
FPS and 7 is good if sistemov not polluted. Where are you more comfortable there and stay, and don't worry because 5-10 fps... they don't make. Just periodically clean the system from junk and unnecessary startup

J
Jimmy.Lee 08.04.20

baracus11
Most likely 7-ka and 10-ka is not significantly different. The precise answer will not work - too many conditions. On 10-ke there are third-party programs that microsoft, which then turns on, then off when you want(e.g. store Hboks), not sure how to rate this, I was so . + it all depends on the drivers used at the time of writing, the video. Oh and the comparison is not quite correct - in the first video, no features and descriptions of iron, besides, the author writes clean Windows or not. Why are you even watching this?

s
strong.play 08.04.20

[Denis]
Sasha and I have still 7 ka and no brakes)))

v
vladik865 08.04.20

I switched to 10 since its release, the system is happy and has never in all the time is not re-installed it (update is that bet), don't know how the game code, and 7 before, but the system runs much faster vin7, put the SSD so all a fairy tale my computer turns on for 15 seconds (to desktop), I click on Google chrome and it instantly opens on the HDD could wait for download chrome for another 30 seconds as it was loading the system in the background. But in General, even on the HDD 10 is faster (the system itself), but in games the difference is usually 1-5 frames which are not critical, the difference in 10-12 frames can be games with support for DirectX12 here, this is critical, but not all games support it (although almost all new), and indeed there is a difference. Even 10ke in The same Division after the patch with support for дх12 fps increased from 40 to 55 frames (I and 40 was missing so was able to Unscrew all of the settings on ultra and got all the same 40-45 fps)

W
Werewolf1986 08.04.20

vladik865

Also 10 since the release.

U
Urfin R 08.04.20

vladik865
We like on the game site. And a dozen games, has advantages. With the old games from dozens of problems can occur, and DX 12 sometimes works worse than DX 11, and has virtually no benefits.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

strong.play
I have a different name)
And friezes?

Jimmy.Lee
On 10-ke it is possible to record the video.

v
vladik865 08.04.20

Urfin R
the person had a question is it possible to vin10 more fps in games I told him that, in General, no, the exception is games with дх12. I personally дх12 almost always works really better.

N
Nurp 08.04.20

vladik865 wrote: is it realistic vin10 more fps in games I told him that, in General, no, the exception is games with дх12. I personally дх12 almost always works really better.
Tell me, what works really best for what? Have винды7 дх12 no. What do you compare?

D
Deliano 08.04.20

Not necessary the top-10 with a 7-hell to compare, it is necessary to compare DirectX 11 and 12. To compare them makes no sense, if the game has no support for DirectX12. And the games that support DirectX12 go faster % 5-10 slightly

s
strong.play 08.04.20

[Denis]
Denis -- I just want to swear)))))Mixed up...Well, sometimes))))Frisians I also have not seen the system is stable as a watch.Tick tock tick tock)))))specific bugs or freezes I hadn't had in like a year maybe more)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

strong.play
Well,it happens.I found one little thing:when re-installing STALKER from the disc key can not enter.