3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksoil 09.04.20 11:19 pm

The resolution of 3840 x 2160 (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Resolution of 3840 x 2160 appear to flicker at the bottom of the screen. And when there are videos or download, then do a black stripe in the center. No brakes, Friso, 60 fps stable. If resolution is set to 2560 x 1440 it works fine. But you know how you want to use all the features of iron. Installed driver 388.1 - did not solve the problem (before it was 388.0). At whom such was?

THE ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED! Thanks for the tips
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
szhech konsolotu 09.04.20

Aleksoil
Wait another new version of the wood-the game works better on AMD.

I
Ilya Lyapin 09.04.20

Aleksoil
and what cord are you using?maybe stupid is not enough transfer speed, 4K?

A
Aleksoil 09.04.20

Clear. In short, NVIDIA have something to release in the near future. Well, I'm on 2560 x 1440 play

A
Aleksoil 09.04.20

No, the cord is OK (HDMI use). This is the first time such a problem. Before this evil visine 2 played in 4K all the rules, bathild 1 standards. It's something with the wood in the course. Can try on the PS port cord more

A
Aleksoil 09.04.20

Ilya Lyapin
Oops, connected via PS port and everything was fine, the flicker is gone. But the picture is not so juicy as through HDMI. Strange, but why I have to do this all games in 4K went well.

A
Aleksoil 09.04.20

All the question is solved! Hooked up both cables (HDMI and PS-port), but play SDMI (picture juicier or something). Well, I think it's a coincidence, because prior to that, reinstalled the driver (rolled from back to 388.0 388.1).
Well, in General all rules ))

I
Ilya Lyapin 09.04.20

Aleksoil
I'm no expert,but I think because of the amount of data transfer

A
Aleksoil 09.04.20

Ilya Lyapin
Well, most likely so. In short, all earned on hurrah. Don't know what helped exactly (see post above) but URAA)))

I
Ilya Lyapin 09.04.20

Aleksoil
easy look what you have a HDMI cable,is there different versions

D
DemoSqpeN 09.04.20

a similar problem in 4K only works in a window without frames( and wildly in fullscreen makes the screen that is visible only to the piece(((

A
Aleksoil 09.04.20

WertyLoL
In the game shortcut to put a check necessary properties-compatibility (something with a...high resolution there, don't remember) . I now have all OK with the picture.

D
DemoSqpeN 09.04.20

Aleksoil

thanks I'll try)

V
Vetalo4 09.04.20

So sorry no signs pripinaniya and possible errors just cry don't know what to do on the Internet does not find a solution I figured out was to ask you the trouble resolution in order to install the game decided to set for themselves the benefit of the 4K TV and iron standards put 3840 increased area of the upper left nonsense but okay I think I found in the Internet about the tick in compatibility, try to get happy even played a little pull on the ultra left the game come back, it's blinking even I would say flashing the black screen and the menu something like this flickering chose 1920 and again normie was read more about driver And so on I was 388 was changed to 388.10 also garbage just now when you change the resolution to 3840 became a black screen, the hum and the computer was rebooted today released driver 388.13 put them again and blinking and that I just did 3 different Repack downloaded all the same direct a delusion-and the sync was turned off and async compute is also all that is online tried hope on your help very awaited game and here it is and the iron did not seem weak to me gtx1080 7700 i7 8gb 16 gb ozu don't know what to do help ) thanks in advance)

A
Aleksoil 09.04.20

Vetalo4
I also had the flickering. After all these dances with a tambourine (in this thread), and the problem was solved. Do you go even steeper problem. The most amazing thing is that at first everything was OK, and then the problems started. My card is also 1080. Originally thought that the cable does not pass. But in other games all norms. Then connect the cable via the PS port (after you have switched the monitor input HDMI psport and the display properties set to duplicate screens on one monitor) and simultaneously updated drivers. And that's when all the flickering is gone. Don't even know lucky or there is some connection. My opinion is that all at once. And yet, launch the game only from the resolution of the desktop 3840.
The game is over. I will not say that thrilled. Evil 2 I liked more, and by the way played in 4K with no problems.

V
Vetalo4 09.04.20

Aleksoil
Thanks for the answer) but there is a but! never figured out what the problem is , the game went to 2560, in principle, was satisfied but the problem with the flickering on 3840 and keeps me awake . By the way, decided to download doom 2016 there also was the technology of the volcano and so on And the trick is that there if you set 3840 and restarts it also starts blinking to understand why I can't , there is no monitor ,I play on the TV but other games are fine only doom and fulf!

A
Aleksoil 09.04.20

Well, it's a volcano. Is a spice. I doom on дх12 played. Dunno

a
abgalter 09.04.20

I have in the settings is only 1280.How to make more?? Tick compatibility set,but it's not working.