3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 03.10.19 03:55 am

Editor Stories/Story Creator Mode (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In connection with the appearance of the Editor history in the game creates this theme for creative players our site and not only where you can post links to their stories, as well as discussion and assessment of their (and only their) interesting stories.

To open the Editor stories
25 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDENITY 03.10.19

And Russian do not know when I will add and add if at all? (That seems clear, but so much better in Russian to work)

A
AlexanderYA 03.10.19

Cheter993
Translation page and all) dialogues are in Russian, most likely I will add, it's basically beta)

D
Dimchik94 03.10.19

AlexanderYA
dialogues in Russian already like to write, but it will not save.

A
AlexanderYA 03.10.19

Dimchik94
And why save her? And so it is a masterpiece, and this is just a small addition that talented people will take advantage and will make your plot)

I
IDENITY 03.10.19

AlexanderYA
That's for sure. This editor + skilled hands = great stories.

d
davidrf 03.10.19

AlexanderYA
When released a game every year is a waiting line, and when one game stretched to two years, instead of full games give by teaspoonful DLS is Sadira... you people are really something-the hamsters...

d
davidrf 03.10.19

Cheter993
Of course to build your story class! But don't you think that the plot of the game needs to be on your own? Yubisoftu tired of sweating here and rolled the constructor Ala make your own game. In my opinion it's the same Assembly line!

R
RumerG 03.10.19

davidrf
Shit, man, bro)

d
davidrf 03.10.19

RumerG
Who would say... I Say what I think (in my opinion it is not yet banned). If you're a fan of the game - it does not mean that everyone should follow your opinions!

A
AlexanderYA 03.10.19

davidrf
And here it does not say, people are forever bad release every year - bad, make so that the game was long and interesting and not so often out - too bad, so the point then to play?
Starting with the 3rd part of the Internet began crap every other game, but every game collects more and more money. In the near future will be even 1 part, 20 to 21, the same people will act.
I like someone who is a fan of this series, I believe that all that they do is just fine.
P. S. And also, please, let this topic to write on the merits and on topic.
And not to make a mess, have this mode or something else or not

d
davidrf 03.10.19

AlexanderYA
Before the Odyssey I liked it. Just do not tolerate a slave to the games. And if something is long, it does not mean that it is interesting. 80% of the game is to collect resources! You're wondering - I do not. Stretch the game by such means - stupid. This is my my opinion.

R
RumerG 03.10.19

AlexanderYA
Vooot, the truth of the verb))

b
baron.duck.1 03.10.19

the same crap that фк5 in arcade mode, but without online... and this part is the best in the last five or six years

K
Kshishtof Pendereckiy 03.10.19

Guys,help!AKO I bought the incentive,all DLS-not season pass.On the website was,but then the log in it is not.Click log in,the page refreshes and everything.Sometimes climbs a warning about allowing pop-up button on the transfer form and all.So many ideas in the plans,when told about the Creator and the campaign will have all of these to implement,and leave on paper.Maybe this opportunity is only for owners of the season pass or bought the game in yupley?

M
MSDX 03.10.19

Alexander
Knowing how you support the table - I hope (and sure) that this feature for the community will release =) I Hope and expect (and I'm not alone)

I
IDENITY 03.10.19

Krzysztof Penderecki
Already wrote about this in a separate topic. Wait for evening and then try to go.

A
AlexanderYA 03.10.19

MSDX
I'm not the author of the table, I just communicate with him and all updates to the table publish to us.
And I'm not really creative to create stories))
R - frustration

d
dilat 03.10.19

Krzysztof Penderecki
This mode for any edition. Try in another browser. Works for me, for example

D
Daniil Maksimovvv 03.10.19

Guys, if anybody had such error? can't upload the story, like all checked, but no error is...