3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Apelsinka19 09.04.20 11:24 pm

Increasing the capacity of the garage (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

How else is it possible to increase the capacity of the garage to save vehicles?
for example, a garage at an abandoned airfield has a capacity of only 4 vehicles, and can really include 20. How can I do that ?
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
EL TORO 09.04.20

When obkurilsya,garage stanovitsa healthy kick! :)

A
Apelsinka19 09.04.20

But seriously....there is MB. what-thread patch? or something like that?

E
EL TORO 09.04.20

I think not!

B
Boring Gamer 09.04.20

surely there is such a mod?O_o

A
Apelsinka19 09.04.20

Damn I would really like to find. I'm Yandex and all the rest of use know how bad. On different sites looking for. I can not find((((((
Help somebody!! please

a
aladdin 09.04.20

try this: when the garage is full, then drive up close to the garage, there is a message stating that the garage is full. you get out the car, go to the garage, it opens, get in the car. and we visit the garage. if the actual capacity is possible... [and at the airport machine is not saved if you load the saved save game,where the machine is] (if clear) and about the patches don't know anything

G
GILDER 09.04.20

Even if it somehow manages to do it certainly they will often disappear.

A
Apelsinka19 09.04.20

Well, if you do so then immediately after you close and then open there is 4 vehicles.4 cars at the airport are stored

T
Tot samyy sukin syn 09.04.20

You, che, little garages at the SA rasskazali. There if all to buy they fuck there so no need.

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 09.04.20

That means he's got. I have in the garage in San Fierro 5 cars and one got the bike, I don't know, I like it enough and then put Toko rare cars(Lord of sand, wheelbarrows with a Commissar and some), in short they are just so hard to meet on the road.

l
lord_Frank[zabil na PG] 09.04.20

M. Buznikin

she

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 09.04.20

Oh, well, Yes. Sorry Apelsinka19.

I
ILdar07 09.04.20

hehe, Frank, are you sure? me too, that's enough garage. they are heaps. but the fact that they can be deceiving, you know that.

S
Serker 09.04.20

It is possible, only here more cars silently disappear after reboot, or if you just go far. I have, at least.

I
ILdar07 09.04.20

s, scripting help, Lord hussars

A
Apelsinka19 09.04.20

scripting help?

l
lord_Frank[zabil na PG] 09.04.20

one of the best scripters you'll ever need.

A
Apelsinka19 09.04.20

lord frank
I don't have ICQ! I would email chat.

s
syndicate-2 09.04.20

why do you need the garage fit a lot of cars?

O
OddyRash 09.04.20

. In San Andreas full of houses with garages. And I'm not talking about the property of CJ. I wish to create a patch to open other people's garages, as in life is a beach. And not to note them on the map, out of spite... )))