3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stormtroopir 09.04.20 11:27 pm

Tuning of transport in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Let's say you have a friend who in the game is LVL 157.He opened all the modifications on musclecar, and if he would take(not buy, and steal from NPCs) any car in this class and fully modifies the whole in addition to insurance, and give this car to a friend with LVL 5 whether a player from LVL 5 to make your own?
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nik210 09.04.20

write a statement to the police, on the face of article 159 of the criminal code (or another country), fraud

Y
Yura Nefedchenko 09.04.20

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen! Describe briefly the essence of the problem: 1) tuningeu Moonbeam from the renewal of "Lowriders"; 2) back in the garage; 3) peresypaju in session (sohranyalki after tuning work); 4) observed in the garage Moonbeam almost stock, without most of what was tuningova (cylinders, filters, hydraulics, interior, paint (graphics), sign holder, rack — it's back in stock). The game was bought in Steam with other machines have no such problems. Sooooo tired with this bug, maybe someone have encountered something prompt, I will be very grateful? Additionally, the link to the video down, for clarity:

M
MiGamer86 09.04.20

Blow it up and try to recover. Campaign bagnulo it from you.

n
nat.mih 09.04.20

Jura Nefedchenko
For all time, only once dropping the horn on the Phoenix, but after the next update fix. And You just bought on the website through the phone and legitimately satunini in Lostcasts? If any of that did cheat, then we can not dig...

Y
Yura Nefedchenko 09.04.20

nat.mih
Yes, all legal, regular means doing. I'll try the option proposed MiGamer86-Ohm. If that doesn't work, you will have to sell and buy again, if there are no other options ( Try a garage to change it, maybe it will help.

Nothing helped, even sold and re-bought. Apparently the support will have to be notified. Thank you all!

n
nat.mih 09.04.20

Jura Nefedchenko
Maybe just wait until fixanal? Maybe the Rox. KIS did it on purpose. Too many twisted money "Lunar Rays". Favorite method of cheaters who prefer not to leave bags and to sell cars.

O
OlegFo 09.04.20

Recently, in the garage, opened free chrome wheels on motorcycles. And before that, chrome. drives on the auto sections Exclusive and Tuner.
This is all wrong?
Or are they for some principles (earned) open?

n
nat.mih 09.04.20

OlegFO
Disks are earned. You can see the progress of the game in the "statistics" – "open items", where t-shirts and tattoos in the bottom of the list.

Y
YouShallFollow 09.04.20

Acquired Coquette convertible, but realized his mistake and put in the workshop a carbon fiber roof. But when I peresypaju the game or change an active car, the roof changes to a normal, Ncarbonau. Moreover, a carbon-fiber roof ceases to be enrolled in the list of purchased items, every time I put the first time. Someone faced with?
Small glitch, but nonetheless unpleasant.

G
Gidralisk 09.04.20

buy anew car

v
victorzh 09.04.20

Vyacheslav Butusov
Also came across this. Sold nafig. In General the game has a few cars that have some small flaws spoiling the fun. Antique Bugatti (forgot how the game is called), for example, generally the body a lot of car fails. Very positive looks.

YouShallFollow
If funds permit, do as advised above - throw car and buy one with a roof. It took me long enough (not sold for the schools, but simply that the garage released), and you described glitch was observed.

A
Armen Gevorgyan 09.04.20

Hello! can you tell what the explosives in the cabin tuning ? and why after that , as put do not admit in the salon ... What should I do please help

V
Vladimir1203 09.04.20

Armen Gevorgyan
They write that when it's installed you won't see your traffic (forget about it)
Put for those who loves or wants to steal someone else's transportation (joke)

A
Armen Gevorgyan 09.04.20

and the car though will remain ? bought Qurum and nicaeno set :(

z
zombijaic 09.04.20

it on the idea will explode and then mutural call and they need the car to restore
Solerno he didn't do it in the Internet is nothing gone

F
FoCus-Real 09.04.20

Ahah ) is Shorter than I remember in the old Stalkah was such garbage ), But there's sort of put a bomb, go to the enemy ( Any brow ) Become close gimhaesi the button and tadah you died ) Although I don't know the true purpose )

Z
Zgul 09.04.20

The explosives need to get the achievement , there are two types of installation of explosives the first explosive that explodes if you sit down and start the car , and the second explodes like in distance that is, your car has been stolen , and you can just blow it up.

A
Armen Gevorgyan 09.04.20

thank you all :) today I will try to blow up , and then to reset

M
McEclipse 09.04.20

the car is then restored through insurance, but insurance bastard himself=)
so that undermines cheap cars

G
Gta Story 09.04.20

what I do not understand. before you had to win 20 races to a turbo became available. now you have to win 5 races in a given class, or reach level 100. what the hell? won 12 races, and still the turbo shut. now one Persian level 20, the other 10. this is how much you need to wait to reach 100? or is it an online glitch?