3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 09.04.20 11:28 pm

Impressions of the game (Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments)

Great game! Different endings, the Starting deduction, Beautiful graphics, Management of third-and first-person. All class!!! Suggest!
40 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reddington1371 09.04.20

Saulet Herbology
Managed to pass already?))
My opinion, the game is very pleased, was expecting something like that to see a good breakthrough compared with the Testament of sherlock holmes animation is pleasing, the graphics and most importantly the possibility of deduction, the study of Persian here just need to read a book studies, and in some games, just for information how do water, and you have to read for questioning and investigation

E
Evgenito 09.04.20

Кей1
Say cheap and pathetic?In the game are amazing graphics and atmosphere, all the details were worked out, even the animation and it looks spot on for detective games and do not need more

H
H434P 09.04.20

lost in the voice

m
mcruden 09.04.20

The game is good enough for the old engine Anreal all very cute, can be a lot of tips, but who is. Different endings can't be happy, sometimes really do not know who is guilty, and it's nice, then the game puzzled. Haven't played this kind of game, do not regret that acquired. I just did not like in the beginning of the game what that phrase like the"Heavenly hundred is dedicated to, I think this is not appropriate, and the Ukrainians are great.

P
Pelmen dobra 09.04.20

Somehow tack from the game. Loved it. After of Ethan Carter what you need. Beautiful graphics, detailed faces (Lestrade look like a wino, lol).
And yet, hto the chubby lady in the window across the street?)

S
SH. 09.04.20

Seya
And yet, hto the chubby lady in the window across the street?) also interesting
played at work-managed to get only 1st offense-------very shocked!!!fully all right(where to press in the end offer space for spoilers)
while the game rules

K
Kolyuchiy83 09.04.20

Started the third case, the archaeologist smiled like king Leonidas from the movie 300 and was waiting for him in the first approach in the baths body shot, shouting this is Sparta, the game is just class, and the schedule for questo just super, that only some individuals are.

m
molffik 09.04.20

do upload!

j
jick 09.04.20

Very cool game! Deduction methods and conclusions from the evidence, they may be different, everyone sees their own version of the events. Especially in the second task, as you navydumyvali.

D
Denxxx 777 09.04.20

stool makes all the full boring for you..murdered and it was better..karoche complete shit.

d
dude666 09.04.20

The game is excellent,was pleased that in each case the multiple endings)

B
Brem090 09.04.20

Pleased listen, Shamus, very well performed) Began the third case, only the second I have still the issue is. I understand if at the end click on the spoiler and the result is red the case is solved is not correct?

N
Nemezis 09.04.20

mcruden

Everyone is ready to dedicate his creation to whomever he wants. I do not see anything wrong with that developed in such a way honored the memory of the dead. Did what I could to write it in the final video, but not first. But the game is not spoiled, right?

A
Antey1 09.04.20

Frankly, strange game: unreal, but the graphics could have tried harder (for example recently released Vanishing - weighs less, the total area is larger); the card is smaller than previous versions and the game was on the rails - eventually to be mistaken with a conclusion only specially; building (5 stories, the last uniting, endings, etc.) - a clone of the series CSI from Telltale Games, but they somehow more interesting, at least deeper reveals the motive of the crimes committed; the main character's actions are minimized... In General, respecting a series of given current trends, only 6 out of 10. Sorry, was waiting for the development of the series, and got a collective image of the quest of the main areas of the gaming industry.
PS Forgot to say about the price - for the money are usually the projects AAA-class, for this game overkill 2 times!

I
Igorrus 09.04.20

Screen download - just annoying!!!!! Could not resist, erased........

S
St_DMon 09.04.20

Galactic morsel
hto the chubby lady in the window across the street?)
It's Danny, an ex-prostitute from the previous parts. Only played in the Last will (before the release of this), but realized that she was in Jack the Ripper. In short, Easter eggs.

Antey1
the game was on the rails
Compared to what? Again, from the only saw two games, but last in comparison with this plastic ruler. Not only that, the plot is neither fish nor fowl - not identical to the original, but is a collection of elements from different stories. Still moving only in one direction - that's where rails, and all mosgosexpertise comes down to standard point-n-clicks puzzles (like the wife in Lavrovsky games saw).
Here there is at least some variability. A mystery that detective work + simple locks. Be wrong, of course, difficult, but if with the works of Conan Doyle are not familiar and do not carefully played, there are a couple of cases where you can specify not to. I, for some reason, really liked about the train (which is funny, correct conclusion - not the book).
And so, it's an awesome game. Would be more difficult and longer - all wonderful.

the graphics could have tried harder (for example recently released Vanishing
And again the warm soft... No offense to the Astronauts (the Disappearance of a great and beautiful game), but this is a different type. The world out there is gorgeous, but static. Little characters, their model is the worst in the game play. The texture is incredible, but they are not imposed on all (enough to go to the border of the available space and rotate the camera). And so on. In Holmes there is nothing outstanding, but it's not the worst game on the UE.

N
NightHawkreal 09.04.20

The game is good, but the ending not very much. not by Conan Doyle.

A
Antey1 09.04.20

By the way, did not forget to dedicate the game heavenly hundred (I have nothing against, to dedicate the works can to anyone), but I forgot to write about the dangers of Smoking and its inadmissibility as it is now practiced ))). Impressed and IMHO only the last part, when all the evidence against your opinion, but again, track all spoiled...
PS And a conversation with Funny fellow and then completely blew up the template... I recommend to listen.

N
NightHawkreal 09.04.20

In the latter case it is generally finish - local Altair directly admitted to the murder, but we can conclude that there is nothing to do with it.

P
Pelmen dobra 09.04.20

There was a couple of questions.
1) Suits is wide open, the bandit as to make available?
2) came to Kew gardens. And I can't remember such a story from Doyle. Bloodbath neither. Throw names, please?