3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Diaboliccc 10.04.20 08:08 pm

Crashes in inventory (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys help, what is the problem. Help to fix
33 Comments
Sort by:
D
D0pE 10.04.20

Almost the same thing. Just me, no crashes, and hangs in the inventory. Is there a popular way to solve the problem or have to wait for a patch?

G
GG4 10.04.20

D0pE
They say that the patch is supposed to be, but it is rumored. I have for the entire game hung in the inventory only 1 time when reading the book in 7 hours nepreryvnoi games. After not hanging out already, but I have already played for 3-4 hours

M
M-k-LI 10.04.20

Subscribe to the issue, I have the same crap...

i
igorekmaxi 10.04.20

It is believed that it may do or punto switcher or amd gaming revolved. I had no departures, and a series of freezes in the inventory and when reading the Glossary. So when you play even once, and there a few times every 5 minutes. Cut off gaming revolved - released, first shut off and punto, but then turned and sort of Savinov was not 3-4 hours.

D
D0pE 10.04.20

igorekmaxi
neither the first nor the second bend there, so it's hardly in them. in the game no freezes no lags and everything goes smoothly, but as I go into the inventory then maybe just to hang and maybe after 5 minutes.

B
Bupycop 10.04.20

igorekmaxi
suspected errors of amd gaming evolved, but without it too hangs...

K
Kosolapyi1 10.04.20

Now I have no escape from yesterday and here to you on...
Has anyone solved this problem ?

M
Mihail Shatalov 10.04.20

turn the graphics settings without the restrictions of frames

D
D0pE 10.04.20

Freewheeling new beta driver 15.5 and hangs in the inventory disappeared, even added a couple of fps. In General who Radeon try.

n
nerfen 10.04.20

where did you get 15.5? on offsayte only 15.4

D
D0pE 10.04.20

With the next branch
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/drayver_amd_15_5_beta-864452/

D
Djonnikc 10.04.20

Hello! Found the description here is the solution to this problem with the inventory!!!
Good day.
MB will help those who have problems with freezes and crashes.
Friezes in the inventory: the Reason is simple, the inventory is not loaded creates 3D scenes. The driver sees that no load and introduces the card into power save. That's just to bring back this game mode can't/doesn't want. The solution is also simple handles in the settings of the video driver to set a maximum performance in 3D (off paur saves). For less powerful cards would be enough to set unlimited fps in the settings.
The game crashes (the sound is, video is not): the Reason is that the game is wildly loads the video card driver is disabled. The decision not to use HBAO+, set unlimited FPS and if still not helps, reduce the frequency of the card (as for the latter, there is a suspicion that the negative attitude of the game to overclocked cards, this gift from NVIDIA).
For me personally, it does not (problems with equipment), but please unsubscribe all those who have tried, so that others know works or not!

K
Kostya Huestya 10.04.20

Djonnikc
The only question is that exhibiting the maximum performance it also affects other game settings.In any case, it would be interesting to know if it works,as I have no means to check

b
bigseva 10.04.20

tried, did not help, even on minimum settings I'll probably have to wait for the patch

K
Kostya Huestya 10.04.20

bigseva
sadness(

I
Innokentius 10.04.20

All guys, rejoice: released patch 1.03 and it seems that the departures in the inventory stopped.

T
TheSTIG126 10.04.20

some have said that the departure was due to Rosignano graphics card

M
Mr.DOOM 10.04.20

The same problem was.But decided to increase texture to the transcendent or lowering to medium.In General, lower quality textures while hovering will not be lost.

D
Djonnikc 10.04.20

The Coast Of Huesca
And what have other settings for the game. We are talking about the work of energy-saving technologies of the GRAPHICS card.
That is, when you're long in the inventory, the video card begins to go into a power saving mode in 3D mode. And the game then for some reason it can not be deduced from it! Therefore, recommend either the drivers of the graphics card turn off the power saving or set the settings of the game unlimited FPS and by default it is in my opinion worth 60!
I do know that when not running a 3D app, any modern video card is in 2D mode, that is, she resets the frequency of the GPU and video memory. Perhaps something similar happens with the long-term presence in the inventory, since it's in 2D mode, the graphics card tries to enter in save mode, but then somehow hangs or comes out of it! That's how it is, I understand!

K
Kostya Huestya 10.04.20

It doesn't help.off the forum write that does not help.and I also tried to put fps without restrictions-the game still freezes randomly in the menus.