3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
Quelly 10.04.20 08:09 pm

Does nomad in the game? (Crysis 3)

Who played the first crysis I remember that in the end he left with the crazy and with a woman on the freighter.
So in the third part of the mission where the prophet it is necessary to connect the nanosuit in the laboratory where he was tortured crazy.
There I bumped into another man in the nanosuit(v1) and across similar I think it's Nomad(Nomad)
Here are the screenshots:

149 Comments
Sort by:
E
ElmStreetBoy 10.04.20

For me personally it was more like a Jester but he as we know has left us almost at the beginning of the game.

S
Spirit of Rock 10.04.20

No, it's not nomad. Just the poor guy caught in the clutches of CELL. Psycho told me that with him there were several men in suits, many of whom died, unable to withstand the procedure of removing. (Besides: 1)none of the characters paid no attention to the corpse, 2)a Psycho gives Prophet 3 tokens, i.e. nomad died long ago)

s
sti11man 10.04.20

Wikipedia says that nomad is still on the island vidilica, and this too looks good for a corpse ~ 25летней ago.

Q
Quelly 10.04.20

My personal opinion. I thought everyone thought passed when crysis that will all the other parts to play for the nomad because he's supposedly the main character. Question the fuck to do because if the main character in the story the Prophet?

Q
Quelly 10.04.20

And someone else said that there's a comic about what happened with nomad. No one knows?

G
Gvalchir 10.04.20

PunisherDreams
There are a few comics on Crysis. One of them tells that the nomad has caught a rocket to save the others.

R
RGC 10.04.20

listen kid, and the picture is non-working

D
Dubzyy 10.04.20

47 - part 3, the 20 year - part 1, olololo

U
ULTR19 10.04.20

PunisherDreams
Just for developers of the canons there.

About the comic book look here http://crysis.wikia.com/wiki/Crysis_comic
I'm not sure that it corresponds to the Canon of the series.

z
zapster97 10.04.20

no that's not it

P
Prosto Keyn 10.04.20

No, it's not nomad. But nomad died, it is perfectly possible to understand three tokens, which gave Crazy, because the unit Raptor there were 5 people.

L
Levitate 10.04.20

If he died then why is it there is no information even about the dead Aztec and the Joker in the CELL counts were information , but the Nomad only deleted data . I think even so he somehow nanocodes will survive . Think ahead 4th part

U
ULTR19 10.04.20

Levitate
Jester and Aztec secondary characters. The developers for unknown reasons until now kept a closely guarded secret, the events on the Lingshan Grand after the destruction of the USS Constitution, and did not want to reveal them. It's already too much delayed, is not it?

p
puc7 10.04.20

Levitate
it's a trilogy. the story is over. moreover, there is the above comic, in which all refers to the nomad

S
Solstice 10.04.20

What happened to NOMAD in Crysis 3 ? or let's talk about the plot...

Here we are not talking about FPS in the game, not about cool graphics and heaped't anyone have any iron... it will be just about the plot (which is actually not krisite)

After passing through the entire series Crysis is born a lot of questions, answers which we never gave, we feed once per hour on a teaspoon of the plot, and after passing all 3 parts of the game and not folding into something unified, whole.

For example, in the dialogue between Prophet and Psycho in 3-Tay part, the Prophet says that survived only he and Crazy (the rest of the CLOWN, AZTEC, NOMAD died) That I would like to know how did this happen? Since the end of the first part after the annihilation of a large alien on the aircraft carrier, nomad, Psycho, and one of the Scientists flew to the island for a Prophet. So what happened next? and then we shoved the second part, which simply has nothing in common with the first part.

In the third part we learn that the removal of the suit from the media is very time-consuming, potentially lethal and unbearable process for the media. But in the second part, in the beginning of the game, the prophet removes his suit without any problem and pain, puts it on a random boob.

Still I'm curious why the Psycho in Crysis 3 so suddenly got fat, sagged and aged? he did not look like the psycho that was in part 1, could be brother like it but not crazy....

J
Jauhec 10.04.20

Still I'm curious why the Psycho in Crysis 3 so suddenly got fat, sagged and aged? he did not look like the psycho that was in part 1, could be brother like it but not crazy.
Author ofigeno follow the plot. Since 1 part 3 it has been 27 years.

U
ULTR19 10.04.20

Solstice
The fate of the Nomad remains a mystery. Working version are the events of a comic book created, allegedly the plot of the series. It says that nomad has saved the Prophet and Psycho podstawowej under the flying rocket.

Crazy old, because after the events of the last 27 years!!1 and besides, he stripped the suit alive.

But the question about the costume ineteresen, I never thought about it O. o

S
Solstice 10.04.20

Jauhec
OK, explained

g
gearswik 10.04.20

to hell with the Nomad. much more interesting that the island saw the Prophet and what he was crazy. and how he was caught between K2 and K3, and why not killed, and held captive.

U
ULTR19 10.04.20

gearswik
He was caught Raschke, de-energize the suit and placed in stasis.