3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brannan 10.04.20 08:16 pm

Advise the simulator with a plot. (Project CARS)

Greetings to all.
I appeal to all for help:
Have a wheel and want to play a racing game, simple passing routes (aimless) tired. Need a game, where the story or career, chain development, as it is in the NFS series.

Project CARS, GRID Autosport, Assetto Corsa offer only career in the form of race on pre-specified cars without any motivation to move forward.
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brannan 10.04.20

Егорий7024
TDU2 is not a SIM.

F
Flying Lotus 10.04.20

Brannan
well, I haven't heard..avtosim.with the plot)))
You would have football SIM.with elements of shooter ordered.

B
Brannan 10.04.20

Flying Lotus
The plot - maybe konechno cool sounds. But you need some career development, that would have been an extra incentive to play, and not just aimlessly riding.
football SIM. with elements of shooter - it's a comparison not the place...

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 10.04.20

Brannan
Euro Truck Simulator 2

k
kalek 10.04.20

Th you smoke ?!

A
ArtyVision 10.04.20

Generally in project car a good career like a map to supercars

B
Brannan 10.04.20

TIMetal
Project CARS career is as follows: go to career, see the calendar and available races on today's day, ride, everything. In the trail. time is another day with other races and courtesy cars.

H
Halkbigus 10.04.20

Brannan
Driver: San Francisco If you missed it, I recommend with both hands - it's a great story, where the main emphasis is on cars (even with their fishechkami over time)
Need For Speed: The Run you never know, missed) a Good story arcade ride.
The Crew Kind of hack from Yubisoft, say on the fan, but still, I liked it.

I
Ikar_o 10.04.20

Of the favorite races I can advise Colin McRae: DiRT 2 with the plot, although there's not a helluva lot) and shooting no! Forza Horizon 3! The rest is more or arcade game from the NFS series!

m
mozart83 10.04.20

Project CARS, GRID Autosport, Assetto Corsa offer only a career, but what in fact under the story to understand? Villains to punish, etc. - then forward in the fast and the furious)

B
Brannan 10.04.20

mozart83
KOCSagen
Flying Lotus
Need a game, where the story or career
Wrote in the first message ...or a career. Namely that whatever is pointless contest with the riders.
For example, in NFS: Pro Street is making money. Need money for car repair, purchase, ulusheniya. For further progress we need more cool cars for each type of racing, it needs money, it needs to play and win, and preferably without accidents. To arrange, moreover, that this game is not a simulator and arcade game.

The topic was raised that would have suggested exactly the simulator with adequate career OR theme.

e
elgar.rz 10.04.20

Brannan
wow you wanted. Such games don't exist yet. Of the less compromises, there's Forza horizon, driver SF, and perhaps underground 2. The latter is very well played with a steering wheel and has a good basic physics and customization/setup of the car. You only need the stabilization to off in the settings. And feedback on my g25 in the second underground is quite good, during the demolition of the axis, as expected, twisting the steering wheel into the skid. Actually I am about it and decided to write, because he himself recently sought any SIM with a plot.

V
VitGun 10.04.20

Need for Speed: Carbon

b
b1mbo 10.04.20

As far as I remember, a full-fledged racing career with story-based development were TOCA Race Driver 3 (later, this great series has turned into a grid). Also I advise you to take career of the racer of Porsche's test in the same NFS.

B
Brannan 10.04.20

elgar.rz
Thank you! Almost exactly what I wanted to hear.
Could not find avtosim with career growth and development. All across aimless. And, apparently, there is no such. Only the arcade, like NFS.
NFS: Shift and Shift 2 have a career like other NFS? After all, in these games, the physics were emphasized as the best in the series.

e
elgar.rz 10.04.20

Brannan
Buttons have a good sense of progress in your career, and have a good physics engine. But the irony is that because of the completely inadequate physics of the tires, they're barely more SIM than underground. If Porsche anlished or underground we have +- easy basic physics, which is not annoying after Abrosimov its inadequacy, but simply provides a simplified driving experience, the shift also plays any harder autosim and break the hands of their specificity, while still allowing for errors in elementary physics

B
Brannan 10.04.20

elgar.rz
Thank you